It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas senate vid May 6th "the American people are the guinea pigs..."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: 19Bones79

This is a social experiment on so many levels. If you fail, we will not recognize the world as we knew it in a couple of years.

I think that's inevitable at this point, but it is a world wide deal right now.

aren't there different vaccines in different countries? I remember being 'set straight' on how operation Warp Speed did nothing because other nations had vaccines too. I suppose the arguments are interchangeable depending on desired outcome.

Well, our countries are about the same, I don't think we have J&J though. I guess other countries may have Sino vax, but I think they have Moderna, and Phizer, AZ, as well. We have halted AZ I think?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: MykeNukem

I been a member of the club since they found Mohammed Atta's passport after the towers fell, but thx.

I was saying that since it's the same situation in Canada.

Not because of some "conspiracy" club.

edit on 7/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thank you, with so many reasonable medical witnesses I can't understand why this keeps going.

It needs to STOP!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
People will start losing faith in the medical community should more reports come out.
edit on 15-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
a reply to: schadenfreude

"Any other vaccine would have been pulled from the market"....What and why are they doing this. The long game has yet to be known. I do think this will be the issue that separates our country for good.

This is where my brain is. I thought, at the beginning, that I had a fair idea of what was happening and why. I say - from March 2020 - control and manipulation, fear being the tool to divide and conquer. But there is something very deep and very dark at play, and I believe that you are right; the whole long game seems to get more and more obscure.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
People will start losing faith in the medical community should more reports come out.

Start?

I started losing faith in the medical community a long time ago. It's gone.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

a reply to: MykeNukem

I been a member of the club since they found Mohammed Atta's passport after the towers fell, but thx.

I was saying that since it's the same situation in Canada.

Not because of some "conspiracy" club.

Since I saw the towers collapse into their own footprints.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
a reply to: schadenfreude

so true.. Part of me wants to run for office just to try and fix this mess but I am pretty sure I would be visited by a suit in the first few weeks.

If you were to do that, I'd say there'd be a real high likelihood of "suicide" in your future.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

my thoughts exactly, but low-hanging fruit & all that.

I initially believed it was bad, like "The Stand" bad.

Did you see the early vids coming from China?

MOBILE CREMATORIUMS???

smh.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

my thoughts exactly, but low-hanging fruit & all that.

I initially believed it was bad, like "The Stand" bad.

Did you see the early vids coming from China?

MOBILE CREMATORIUMS???

smh.

I wonder how much of what was coming out of China back in early 2020 was just theater designed to build a narrative.

I'm in a place with a very slow internet connection right now else I'd try to find it, but does anyone remember that video where the Chinese politicians were visiting some housing complex and a woman was screaming, "IT'S ALL FAKE!"

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You are so right...sad but true as Metallica would say.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I remember the footage coming out of China back in early 2020 was China citizens literally falling flat on their face and shaking uncontrollably in the street and on subways. Yet, I never saw any of that here in the US when everyone and their mother was being diagnosed with COVID. I never understood why all that footage of China citizens just falling like a stiff board to the ground and then shaking from head to toe, but no other footage from the USA or Europe did we see it. Weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Why are Americans guinea pigs?..America is not the center of the universe, far more people have been vaccinated than Just Americans.

The answer to your question lies with comprehending the difference between the following two statements:

"Americans are guinea pigs because these jabs should have been pulled from the market weeks after they started being given to people due to the extraordinarily high rate of adverse reactions and deaths, as well as the animal deaths that occurred during the aborted animal safety trials."

vs

"Only Americans are guinea pigs..."

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
I remember the footage coming out of China back in early 2020 was China citizens literally falling flat on their face and shaking uncontrollably in the street and on subways. Yet, I never saw any of that here in the US when everyone and their mother was being diagnosed with COVID. I never understood why all that footage of China citizens just falling like a stiff board to the ground and then shaking from head to toe, but no other footage from the USA or Europe did we see it. Weird.

Actually, I believe I know the answer to that weirdness...

Have you seen any of the videos of people here in the States who suffered severe adverse reactions to the jabs?

Similar uncontrollable convulsing and shaking.

I think those occurrences were reactions to one or more of the experimental jabs the CCP was imposing on the chinese people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join