It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MykeNukem

How many vaccines have been mRNA based?

That would be pertinent information, but, the date isn't.

Rabies, Ebola, I think some other nasty ones too... It was easy for them do dial in COVID.

So this isn't the 1800s in how things are done anymore.

Do either of those vaccines contain part of the live virus?

So, really not the same at all.

That's doesn't raise my confidence level, anyway.

Still not sure what the date has to do with it.
edit on 7/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Can you show me any other examples where the government and the complicit MSM have put pressure or used incentives to force virtually the entire population become Phase 4 test subjects?

Biggest, reddest, RED FLAG of all time.

By Phase 4 all testing is done, and that Phase is just monitoring. I have no problem with young healthy people saying I'll just wait... I'm 61 and healthy, but I have seen what the virus can do and so I got the vaccine, and I think both decisions are correct.

States and cities are using some arbitrary 70% vaccinated as a measurement to fully open, nothing more or less. Though I think it is stupid it is what they are using to measure success and so that is why you are seeing these stupid incentive schemes.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Who said anything about us doing things like the 1800's? Except you.

Well no they don't they have like mRNA. They came first and use the same process to create inert spike protein in triggering the body's defenses.

Many people were saying that creating the COVID vaccine was way to fast, so it was all rushed etc and that makes it unsafe etc etc...

My point is we are doing things much different today than in the past as the actual COVID mRNA used in the vaccine was created in like two days. Welcome to 2021 is a way to say this kind of as a joke as other methods go back into the 1800s. I'm not sure why you are stuck on that one part...lol

edit on 15-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Before Phase 4 testing was completed? No.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Who said anything about us doing things like the 1800's? Except you.

Well no they don't they have like mRNA. They came first and use the same process to create inert spike protein in triggering the body's defenses.

Many people were saying that creating the COVID vaccine was way to fast, so it was all rushed etc and that makes it unsafe etc etc...

My point is we are doing things much different today than in the past. Welcome to 2021 is a way to say this kind of as a joke as other methods go back into the 1800s. I'm not sure why you are stuck on that one part...lol

The Smallpox Vaccine developed from Cowpox in 1796 conferred COMPLETE immunity.

Show me an mRNA "Vaccine" that can even tie it's shoes.

2021 indeed.

I was fixed on the date thing because it's BS. Poor form.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Was there the same level of testing back then?

I've genuinely no idea.

Before Phase 4 testing was completed? No.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You're only addressing one part of my question. Aside from testing, where have we seen anything like the media push, fear mongering, suppression of diverse or dissenting opinions, or ridiculous incentive programs to get EVERYONE to take the jab.

Answer: It has never happened before in all of history.

RED FLAG

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can't comment on that as I don't live in the US.

We have not had the same kind of coersion to be vaccinated as you guys by the sound of it.

As to testing it looks like we have all come a long way.

This makes for an interesting read if you have 5 minutes.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You're only addressing one part of my question. Aside from testing, where have we seen anything like the media push, fear mongering, suppression of diverse or dissenting opinions, or ridiculous incentive programs to get EVERYONE to take the jab.

RED FLAG

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm just trying to figure out what is it that you need to say it is safer than the actual virus.

I've already answered. How about some trustworthy and reliable results after a reasonable period of study that isn't shortened or mired by political expediency?

Look, if people think it's safe, then by all means decide to vaccinate. I have repeatedly argued on these boards that the decision is a personal one and one where there are currently no right or wrong answers.

What I object to is the 'snarky' crowd that either expressly or by way of implication claim these vaccines are unequivocally safe- something even the vaccine manufacturers don't claim yet- and that anyone who says otherwise is anti-science....or an anti-vaxxer....or a troglodyte right-winger....or a bla, bla, bla.

We are on the precipice of a compulsory vaccination policy or even societal cancellation of the unvaccinated. I find that pretty damned objectionable. Don't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They are not like viruses... They noticed milkmaids would not get smallpox, and so they took a bunch of kids and gave them cowpox and saw that yes it worked to some level...lol I wonder how they fair with rubbing bat poo on Ebola back then. They got extremely lucky in a one off case.

So how is this even related today...

It is also NOT "complete" immunity, or do you have the clinical trials records from 1800...

The latest and better version of smallpox vaccine was made in the 1950% and is 95%....

So what the hell is your point...lol

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

They are not like viruses... They noticed milkmaids would not get smallpox, and so they took a bunch of kids and gave them cowpox and saw that yes it worked to some level...lol I wonder how they fair with rubbing bat poo on Ebola back then. They got extremely lucky in a one off case.

So how is this even related today...

It is also NOT "complete" immunity, or do you have the clinical trials records from 1800...

The latest and better version of smallpox vaccine was made in the 1950% and is 95%....

So what the hell is your point...lol

Ok. here it is.

The point is that you are inferring with your "this isn't the 1800s", is that I'm some sort of retarded hick that doesn't know that technology has progressed since the 1800s and couldn't possibly weigh the pros and cons of an mRNA Vax.

Sound about right?

I just called you out on it.

That's the point....lol
edit on 7/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

But he's not being snarky or rude.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I've already answered. How about some trustworthy and reliable results after a reasonable period of study that isn't shortened or mired by political expediency?

This all sounds good, but I just do not know what that would look like beyond what they already did. Now you could say that you wanted a much smaller Phase 4 group for a long period of time, and that would make some sense to me, but it is not really practicable unless we did something sinister like use Africa or 3rd world countries as our test bed.

Look, if people think it's safe, then by all means decide to vaccinate. I have repeatedly argued on these boards that the decision is a personal one and one where there are currently no right or wrong answers.

There really is no right or wrong answer, but people should not try and make more of it than what it is. I think people just fear the "what ifs", nothing more, and then they try to create real monsters to fill in the "ifs" and that doesn't help anything. `

What I object to is the 'snarky' crowd that either expressly or by way of implication claim these vaccines are unequivocally safe- something even the vaccine manufacturers don't claim yet- and that anyone who says otherwise is anti-science....or an anti-vaxxer....or a troglodyte right-winger....or a bla, bla, bla.

Nothing drug wise is 100% safe. People die from aspirin lol. Right now we have a ton of data from billions of shots and it looks like 4 per million have negative reactions to it, and that is rather safe as drugs go. Now if someone asks will it kill me in 10 years we don't know, but highly unlikely to say the least.

So for me I look at it this way... If the vaccine puts a small amount of basically inert mRNA in me to trigger my defenses, and the virus does the same except it is massively producing new viruses with massive amount of active spike protein going though my whole body I would say the vaccine is safer....

We are on the precipice of a compulsory vaccination policy or even societal cancellation of the unvaccinated. I find that pretty damned objectionable. Don't you?

Yep, and we both can agree that is 100% wrong... Kind of why I'm retiring in a few years in Texas.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

We have not had the same kind of coersion to be vaccinated as you guys by the sound of it.

RED FLAG

I think the coercion is there, you just don't recognize it as such since you've been getting bent over by your government for centuries (one of the reasons our forefathers left the Old World) whereas this is a new thing for us.

And we don't like it.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's because we have a nationalised healthcare system that serves us very well.

On the whole we don't distrust our doctors. There's no reason for my GP to exploit me as he gets paid the same regardless of what treatment or medication he prescribes.

RED FLAG

I think the coercion is there, you just don't recognize it as such since you've been getting bent over by your government for centuries (one of the reasons our forefathers left the Old World) whereas this is a new thing for us.

And we don't like it.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nothing drug wise is 100% safe.

There you go again. Who has argued this should be a requirement?

There really is no right or wrong answer, but people should not try and make more of it than what it is.

You mean like making premature and unfounded safety claims even the manufacturers don't make yet?

Yep, and we both can agree that is 100% wrong... Kind of why I'm retiring in a few years in Texas.

Retiring in Texas will protect you from unreasonable government action? Huh. Who knew?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that these new vaccines are not 100 percent safe and that we don't know the full story on any long term side effects but on the other hand don't you think that a lot of the claims about how unsafe they are are a bit extreme?

People from both sides of the fence seem to be getting out of control and pushing further and further.

It's far more likely that it will turn out to be pretty much safe but with some side effects than it being almost perfect or absolutely deadly surely?

Time will allow us to know who and how it's safe or not for.

Nothing drug wise is 100% safe.

There you go again. Who has argued this should be a requirement?

There really is no right or wrong answer, but people should not try and make more of it than what it is.

You mean like making premature and unfounded safety claims even the manufacturers don't make yet?

Retiring in Texas will protect you from unreasonable government action? Huh. Who knew?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well one side has a lot more data while others are kind of winging it with whatever they can cherry-pick no matter how credible or not it might be, but it seems people are not falling over dead after 7 months of monitoring and only 4 per million have any negative reactions, so one side seems to be winning the real truth game, well unless we go zombie apocalypse.

Well it will be better than the NW where I'm at now.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

People from both sides of the fence seem to be getting out of control and pushing further and further.

You say that as if there's parity in the opposing arguments.

One side wants to force people to vaccinate or cancel them. I don't see people on the other side insisting that the vaccines should be prohibited.

It's far more likely that it will turn out to be pretty much safe

Perhaps. But given where we are now, that's more a statement of 'faith' than science, so let's stop pretending it isn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID19

There are no vaccines to prevent Covid19
Better.

There is no covid-19. Best

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join