It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Talks Potential Election Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This information from Tucker is not stunning to me in the slightest.

Democrats are known cheaters and liars.

One look at all the butt hurt antics of the Liberals for the entire 4 years of Trump’s presidency is all the proof I need to know that they went all in on massive fraud and cheating in 2020 to keep Trump from winning again.

If and when we know the entire truth of what went on and who was in on the fraud knowingly, I believe that is when the line will be drawn and sh!t goes down.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nothing will happen. Any evidence will be suppressed and buried. Sure, those of us who are interested will get the information, but you won't see any mainstream stories. Anytime you try to bring it up, it will be labeled conspiracy theory. No source of information or logic will be good enough.

Notice how all the anomalies seem to always favor Biden? That alone should let you know these are not random events. No one ever randomly finds 1000 extra Trump votes they can't explain.

The one that really was eye opening was the supposed "mail in ballots" with no creases. The mail in envelope requires folding the ballot so how do they not have visible creases in the ballot?

It is pretty obvious the Democrat strategy was to overload the system with absentee / mail in ballots that could not be verified.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The wayward ways of the elected Democrats, the voter Democrats, and the non-voting Democrat supporters and organizations 🔍🔎

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Where’s all the libtards who say there was zero evidence..
Been waiting since yesterday to see how they spin it…

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

They will ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. They will then keep repeating "Trumps Big Lie" as if that obfuscates the evidence. As long as they keep their base in the dark, they will be successful.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

the silence is deafening.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thought exercise.

If Trump hadn't been such a polarizing figure (i.e. Orange Mad Bad), would larger numbers "on the fence" folks and politically neutral observers have been more agitated and incensed over the "death of 1,000 cuts" of voting irregularities that have been and continue to be reported now, going on 9 months?

My intuition tells me that many folks that understand that shady things happened last November, even if on just a hunch or on an intuitive level, remain on the sidelines and ambivalent about this issue because they disproved of the persona of Trump (not so much the policy of Trump), and the election tampering is equated as some type of cosmic karma.

Maybe another way of putting it is that the political "neighborhood" is more quiet now, and the neighbors are just happy that the noisy house down the block is unoccupied now, though it doesn't bother them that the occupants of that house were instigated/harassed into acting loud and obnoxious as much as they were from their own accord.

A last way of thinking might be that it's OK if bad things happen to quote-unquote "bad people", but at least some segment of folks subscribing to that world view stood idly by as the country was torn asunder in the name of George Floyd.

IMO the bell of the 2020 election cannot be un-rung, but if anything can come from it, it should be a heightened sense of awareness and urgency to ensure subsequent elections are never allowed to come down to astronomically large numbers of remote ballots, and that places like Georgia *MUST* purge their voter rolls of invalid registrants *BEFORE* major elections, NOT afterwards.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They are cowards and liars, they always knew it was stolen. They haven’t came here to talk about this because there are no CCP approved media talking point to debunk any of this yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

The goalposts will be moved and look something like this:

1st - Ok, fine, there was systemic fraud, but not quite enough to make a difference so still a nothingburger -- everyone should shut up and quit dividing the country

2nd - Yes there was systemic fraud and technically enough that Trump would have won, but there's nothing that can be done now and it is only divisive so everyone should shut up and quit dividing the country

3rd - Yes there was systemic fraud and technically Trump would have won, and maybe there is some possible resolution that involves getting Trump his rightful place back, but he is a terribly dangerous criminal that should never be allowed in office so everyone should shut up and obviously not put the country in danger -- the fraud is ok this one time

The last couple of days they have heavily ramped up the preparation for the 3rd goalpost -- just sayin.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: carewemust

Tucker had better get his resume ready, if he plans to continue asserting that election fraud possibly occurred.

His employer (FoxNews) was in on it.

I remember watching election night a bit on Faux. It was quite a bit before Arizona was official. Don't know the woman's name, just remember a blonde woman (Yes I know, that doesn't help any heh) hastily and quite happily projecting as the onscreen count was heading towards the 270 saying, (probably not word for word) "That's it! That's it! That's 270, Biden won, Biden won! She was in SUCH a hurry to project Biden as winner. It was rather odd.

Maybe you recall the FoxNews host-lady bringing Arnon Mishkin on the air at about 3:30am to explain why the network was calling some states for Biden, even though Trump had a healthy lead?

The time frame I seen it was fairly early. I don't bother watching any news or station, but turned on Faux to check in on things on (fraud) election night, as I can't stomach CNN NBC etc. I want to say, it could have been any time between 9p - 12a? And I'm almost positive it wasn't even midnight PST when this occurred. It was just the newscast people sitting around watching and talking. It was probably just them sitting and 'projecting' the winners of the rest of states not called yet. The way she said it, was just odd. You could tell she wanted it to be 'the truth' very badly.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It sure is.

Nothing to say after months of ridicule and attacks.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It sure is.

Nothing to say after months of ridicule and attacks.

I can say that once we have the numbers, if it's what I think, I will be a relentless asshole bringing up post after post of empirical statements about how stupid we were for buying into "the big lie", and then we will start conversing about January 6th again, and why the narrative was pushed so hard, when the narrative itself was actually "the big lie". But I have to wait a bit and see what happens. I'm fine with waiting. It gives me time to categorize those posts.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know that is my exact plan as well bwa ha ha ha ...I know a certain smug a-hole who only thinks he’s the smuggest. He ain’t seen nothing yet. Strangely this is one thread he hasn’t visited yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I know there are a range of beliefs and political views on ATS, but do you not think perhaps you could be doing a bit better than Tucker Carlson? A multimillionaire who makes his money by saying anything he can to get a reaction? The guy isn't even close to being credible. He's the conservative CNN.

Honestly.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
Trump won.
The way I see it our only two options are to all quit our jobs and stop paying taxes, or make the guilty pay. Anyone got a better idea?

And yet there is still no compelling evidence.

Seriously. You're in a cult. Trump is a lowlife career grifter. Think for yourself, not what the right-wing media instructs you to think.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Nonsense.

You clearly didn't follow the link.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm jus simply --- fed-up --- with Tucker Carlson's traitorous false narratives and mannerisms.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Of late I've come to admire Tucker.

Why?

Because he asks intelligent questions and seeks the truth. Most rare on MSM.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Of late I've come to admire Tucker.

Why?

Because he asks intelligent questions and seeks the truth. Most rare on MSM.

Then Gaod help us all...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Are you suggesting it is dangerous to or bad for society for TV journalists to ask intelligent questions of poor government policy?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join