It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So it's not that much different than getting actual Covid for most people.

So what's the point for anyone under 50 to get the "vaccine"? I get why it's being pushed, money, there's a lot of money changing hands with the "vaccine".

It doesn't stop you from getting Covid, it doesn't stop you from spreading Covid and you still have a .5% risk of dieing from Covid. What's the point other than money?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Of course any tweets that doesn't go with your point of view right?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I'm sorry.

I didn't realise anyone from Cali would be reading this.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Nope, im a tough cookie. but you didnt answer my question. Why the hate?

No hate brother. I haven't called you any names.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

So it's not that much different than getting actual Covid for most people.

So what's the point for anyone under 50 to get the "vaccine"? I get why it's being pushed, money, there's a lot of money changing hands with the "vaccine".

It doesn't stop you from getting Covid, it doesn't stop you from spreading Covid and you still have a .5% risk of dieing from Covid. What's the point other than money?

Careful.

You're sounding very hateful...

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This is actually a human flaw that is running rampant in our society. The need to be right about everything.

You see it everywhere. Once a decision has been made to think a certain way, they fight tooth and nail to defend their way of thinking. This thread is a perfect example. There is no data to back up the "vaccine" is safe and effective. All we have are numbers which are impossible to verify. If the "vaccine" is safe and effective in a few years I'll eat crow by my previous statements of my hesitation. Until then, all of it could be made up as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Reminds me of my time on SM a few years ago.

"You are against for a regime change on Libya? you are Pro gaddafi Murderer!"

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Any and all tweets. It's a cancer to a community where we are supposed to deny ignorance.

A certain subset of people worshipped a "president" who thought Twitter was the way. Everything on Twitter is true, unless it goes against your beliefs.

No, we should not have a president trying to tweet policy. Ever.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: litterbaux

Reminds me of my time on SM a few years ago.

"You are against for a regime change on Libya? you are Pro gaddafi Murderer!"

Ah yes, the assassination that set Northern Africa back thirty years in development...

I remember it well.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
one more time... if you're below the age of 82 years of age and had a vaccine, you can judge how utterly stupid you're by the age you are now, so the average age of dying at 82yrs, even without co-morbidity, although if you have co-morbidity then you can half you stupid age/IQ because that is a lot of fear you were sold, here... its ok... ill rub your back for being such a pussy

so you've had the vaccine and you're 40? your then 42 years a dunce

again if you're co-morbidity thankfully you're only 20 years a dunce but still on team dunce

FEAR IS INDEED THE MIND-KILLER

At what point did you stop looking at the constantly moving DATA and evidence and fold into a weak feeble sheep?

I don't hate you, but at-least now grow some bollox
edit on 14-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

And you here defending the covid vaccines as usually again. I am sure they are all safe and effective and most of the side effects are super rare.

It's a hit and run.

Doesn't actually back up statement. Takes a potshot to relieve the Guinea Pig anger but never returns to back up the oinking rhetoric.

Im curious if you have been called names for not taking the vax? I certainly have for taking it. Seems pretty idiotic to me, that someone would feel such anger toward me doing so. But im seeing it more and more.

I have been called names...boy have I. But I dont care if people call me names. Especially on the internet lol
People are probably mad because 1. virus/chemical shedding is real and it is especially negatively affecting women. 2. because you are buying into a false narrative that is feeding a propaganda machine that the rest of us are trying to kill.

With that said, I wont call you a name because I actually support one's choice to inject themselves with an experimental concoction of chemicals as I sit back and watch what happens a year from now....many years from now. People should have that right to be test subjects. As long as it is VOLUNTARY. That is how medicines are created.

Unbelievable evil.

You freaks want people to suffer and die so that you can say ‘I told you so’.

If you dont want the vax dont take it, and if you do, you should not have to justify your reason, nor be derided by those that dont.

Its sick.

And no, my body is shedding NOTHING that is harmful to anyone else. That is utter bull#.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
one more time... if you're below the age of 82 years of age and had a vaccine, you can judge how utterly stupid you're by the age you are now, so the average age of dying at 82yrs, even without co-morbidity, although if you have co-morbidity then you can half you stupid age/IQ because that is a lot of fear you were sold, here... its ok... ill rub your back for being such a pussy

so you've had the vaccine and you're 40? your then 42 years a dunce

again if you're co-morbidity thankfully you're only 20 years a dunce but still on team dunce

FEAR IS INDEED THE MIND-KILLER

At what point did you stop looking at the constantly moving DATA and evidence and fold into a weak feeble sheep?

I don't hate you, but at-least now grow some bollox

Dunce, sheep, pussy… got anymore non-hateful words for those that followed their doctors recommendation, considered their own health risks, and took the vax?

Truly evil that you carry such a hateful opinion of your fellow humans that are caught up in this nightmare, same as you. Im not trying to convince anyone one way or the other. I dont think everyone SHOULD have the vax. But its freaking EVIL to attack those that have. And its none of your business.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

A certain subset of people worshipped a "president" who thought Twitter was the way. Everything on Twitter is true, unless it goes against your beliefs.

Everything on Twitter is true

If you are a leftist this is what your side mostly believes in and if you go agaisnt it.

And twitter shouldn't being in the businesses of banning users for medical information or users who have a different point of view on the middle east like if you are agaisnt the rebels for example.

And twitter should be complaining when they themselves get suspended in a country. When twitter is the one censoring speech under the notion of "Hate Speech"
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
“We can perhaps assume……..”

That’s all I needed.

Thanks for the hope/bait there Guardian.

“Get Vaxxed and Carry On”

I will perhaps continue to believe it’s stinky like BS.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And you here defending the covid vaccines as usually again. I am sure they are all safe and effective and most of the side effects are super rare.

It's a hit and run.

Doesn't actually back up statement. Takes a potshot to relieve the Guinea Pig anger but never returns to back up the oinking rhetoric.

Im curious if you have been called names for not taking the vax? I certainly have for taking it. Seems pretty idiotic to me, that someone would feel such anger toward me doing so. But im seeing it more and more.

I have been called names...boy have I. But I dont care if people call me names. Especially on the internet lol
People are probably mad because 1. virus/chemical shedding is real and it is especially negatively affecting women. 2. because you are buying into a false narrative that is feeding a propaganda machine that the rest of us are trying to kill.

With that said, I wont call you a name because I actually support one's choice to inject themselves with an experimental concoction of chemicals as I sit back and watch what happens a year from now....many years from now. People should have that right to be test subjects. As long as it is VOLUNTARY. That is how medicines are created.

Unbelievable evil.

If you dont want the vax dont take it, and if you do, you should not have to justify your reason, nor be derided by those that dont.

Its sick.

And no, my body is shedding NOTHING that is harmful to anyone else. That is utter bull#.

From one freak to another,

Fine, I won’t get the vax, that way I can avoid being called names and not be oppressed like the vaxed supposedly are.

But wait a minute! Which group can’t travel, can’t work, can’t go to sporting events, have to isolate, are called selfish anti vaxers and feel generally marginalized and have to undergo interrogation regarding if they received the jab or not by the zealots prevalent in today’s world?

Please raise your hand

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It's a hit and run.

Unbelievable evil.

Its sick.

I don't think he said anything about wanting people to suffer, but people can make up their own minds when it comes to taking an experimental vaccine. Every person should have the modest capabilities and the amount of time which should not amount to more than, say, half an hour, to discover for themselves the truth about the dangers of the vaccine and the lies the governments of the world are perpetuating when it comes to COVID.
edit on 14-7-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

I didn't realise anyone from Cali would be reading this.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Lulz. Cali here. Love your work W-E!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you are a leftist this is what your side mostly believes in and if you go agaisnt it.
"

Lol. I'm not, but tweets are all you guys have left. I don't even have a Twitter account, but tweet screenshots and pillow guy are all you have left. It was a LARP. Now it's just sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Any and all tweets. It's a cancer to a community where we are supposed to deny ignorance.

Still so worried about 45 you can’t stick to the OP?

Yeah. I’m not surprised either.

Edit: before you reply, I hate Trump. Besos!
edit on 14-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Fair. Let's get back on topic.

Covid is real, it is deadly, the vaccines work, and OP is a flat out lie.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Many many things are deadly including vaccines to some.

I’m careful about what I put in my body and I weigh the risks.

Polio and tetanus are nasty. Much worse than the tested and approved vaccines that I do take to protect myself from them.

Covid? Not as nasty. Possibly not worse than the partially tested and emergency approved vaccines that I will not be taking at this point.

Is this unreasonable?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join