It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Fauci! If you weren't such an idiot, you would "get" this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"I mean, it’s ideological rigidity," Fauci said on CNN’s "State of the Union." "I think there's no reason not to get vaccinated. Why are we having red states and places in the South that are very highly ideological in one way, not wanting to get vaccinations – vaccinations have nothing to do with politics."

"I just don’t get it," he added. "I don’t understand that."

I'm going to say is slowly for you sir, If you FOLLOWED THE #ING SCIENCE and took into account all of us who have had Covid and recovered from it, rather than try to make everyone, including kids who have more to lose taking the shot, then risking getting the virus, you may start to realize what's going on here.

I have no doubt that some are hesitant due to group think. call it political pressure if you want, but it's not, it's on both sides of the aisle. Those who have had the virus, likely don't need the vaccine. We had to research that on our own, since nobody in power wishes to talk about that aspect, but since the entire premise for the vaccine is to have the body build up a natural immunity, is it not also true that the virus itself will cause the same event to take place in the body?

It's the things like that that make those who are on the fence think there is way too much push to get a "free" shot. I doubt it's some worldwide conspiracy, but then, trying to silence anyone thinking the #ing WUHAN institute of Virology where CORONA viruses were studied, might be the cause for the out brake of CORONA VIRUS starting in WUHAN CHINA sure does make you look a bit suspicious.

If the public were only as dumb as you assume they are, none of this would be an issue.
edit on 11-7-2021 by network dude because: spelled the dickface's name wrong.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's just more projection. He, himself can't think outside party lines therefore nobody can.

Nobody behaves like this over the flu shot. The fear worked on 47% of the people, that's quite a bit. They should be happy with how they've scared the sheep.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's not a fooking political statement you ignorant weasel. It's lethal to less than 3%...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"I just can't figure out why people won't obey us."
-(paraphrased) Dr Fauci

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Please correct the title to "Fauci" so it will be easier to find this thread going forward.
Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In addition the 3% at risk are elderly and or have many comorbidities.

Yet the vaccine seems to be affecting younger people at a much higher rate.

Thought experiment. How many kids have the vaccine? I can't imagine it's that many, no where near as many as adults yet we are already seeing some red flags with heart inflamation ect.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The little deceitful weasel told CNN last fall that the American people are not capable of understanding science.

He should accept that, shut the hell up, and go retire someplace.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Younger people have a better chance of being damaged by the vaccine than by covid-19.

All the elderly and sickly people who want to be vaccinated have been vaccinated.

Parents who get their little ones vaccinated just so they can go to school are not thinking properly. Their children's short and long-term health is more important than anything!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok so are you virtue signalling to ATS?

Doctors are dumb? Respected doctors are dumb?

Do you have a BS in Science, a medical school degree? 40 plus yes of reviewed science under your belt?

But we should listen to your "facts" because you get stars and flags from the echo chamber folks that support an emotional political position.

Ok

Got it.

Enjoy the inevitable echo praise, but don't call it logic. It is cruel "own the libs" feels, that you some how think makes a difference.

No one cares any more, and 99.5 percent of Americans who are still dying from covid are un-vaxed.

So keep putting out disinformation to get more Americans killed.

Sleep well with your ATS virtue stars and flags.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: putnam6

In addition the 3% at risk are elderly and or have many comorbidities.

Yet the vaccine seems to be affecting younger people at a much higher rate.

Thought experiment. How many kids have the vaccine? I can't imagine it's that many, no where near as many as adults yet we are already seeing some red flags with heart inflamation ect.

Well to me it's the 3% lethality my concern index doesn't work at such low numbers. Hell, I do other stuff that the lethality rate is much much higher than that on a weekly if not daily basis.

edit on 11-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

We get it, you obey, don't think for yourself, have someone do it for you.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

Why do doctors have malpractice insurance? They make mistakes.

Why would doctors not push back on this? We've already seen people lose their jobs over this. They aren't going to throw away 1/3 of their life studying to be a doctor.

The greatest thing for them is the fact this is experimental. You know it's experimental. It's not their fault if you don't understand what you're doing. That's why you have these road side clinics popping up. No questions asked.

Call your insurance company and ask if side effects from the vaccine will be covered.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal

Do you have a BS in Science, a medical school degree? 40 plus yes of reviewed science under your belt?

But we should listen to your "facts" because you get stars and flags from the echo chamber folks that support an emotional political position.

Ok

Got it.

Enjoy the inevitable echo praise, but don't call it logic. It is cruel "own the libs" feels, that you some how think makes a difference.

No one cares any more, and 99.5 percent of Americans who are still dying from covid are un-vaxed.

So keep putting out disinformation to get more Americans killed.

Sleep well with your ATS virtue stars and flags.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I can sum it up in two words:

Common sense.

Never commute on a bus/subway the FTA has only approved for emergency use.

Never travel on an airplane the FAA has only approved for emergency use.

Never drive on a road the FHWA has only approved for emergency use.

Never use an appliance the FTC has only approved for emergency use.

Never take candy from strangers the FDA has only approved for emergency use.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What do you say to the many many thousands of actual practicing doctors that disagree and have signed statements to that effect. Just because YT bans their videos and CNN won't talk to them doesn't make them every bit as much doctor and in many ways moreso (they actually practice medicine rather than politics) than the Fauch.

Does being a doctor only count if you agree with the Fauch? Seriously -- what do you say about them? They are medical doctors who disagree... some of them intimately involved with vaccine development -- even famous for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I wonder if it was ideological rigidity that forced him to go babble to anybody with a camera that was willing to give him asspats, because that's the root of much of the skepticism about the vaccines. He's been saying way too much, way too often and it's been way too wrong, way too many times.

I can tell you this, public health agencies and hospitals are more than happy to play up these periodic events to get their wish lists purchased. H1N1 caused a huge boost in funding and now COVID is providing a huge injection of money, expect this to become a routine event over the coming years. They're more than happy to declare public health emergencies for racism and gun violence too, because it means more money and more power. Mandates and lockdowns only add legitimacy to this grift.

If they can lock you down and force you to vaccinate for the public health emergency of COVID, what do you think is stopping them from locking you down or "innoculating" you against the public health emergencies of gun violence and racism? That's the neverending money fountain. Diseases come and go, but racism and gun control and just keep going forever. How far are we from skipping the racism part of the public health emergency and instead just calling it whiteness, whiteness is a public health emergency?

We're no longer heading to a dark place, we're in one.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Next time your kid gets cancer, come to ATS for the cure. You'll get a great outcome.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You should do a thread about that.

Oh...........right................yeah.........

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Next time your kid gets cancer, come to ATS for the cure. You'll get a great outcome.

So now you conflate cancer with a virus that has the same lethal rate as the flu.

Well done, in just one post you've invalidated your entire premise.

lolz

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join