It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Should Be Very Worried About November 2022 and Beyond.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The game is rigged.

Every registered republican and independent could vote with zero democrat participation and the democrats will win.

It was a nice country once. A damned shame we couldn't keep it.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: musicismagic
There will be no FAIR elections for those that are running for the good of the American people . That is what trump has been telling all those with ears that would listen to him,

You're right,, athat right there is the problem. Far too many Americans have been brainwashed to accept dear leaders demands without question. Trump programmed and conditioned his followers to believe the lie of election interference months in advance. Tons of scary, fearful statements of a stolen election MONTHS before the primaries even began. It was a calculated, repetitive hypnosis conducted on a scale America had never seen before, ultimately resulting in the terrorist attack on the Capitol in January.

What utter dribble...and a fairly good example of projection and gaslighting.

I'm pretty sure this goose (the US) is cooked...and perspectives like yours helped make it happen- whether wittingly or unwittingly. And I'm also willing to bet you smugly think you help to make the world a better place.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good lord, now it's a terrorist attack. I suppose as long as the terrorists stay inside the ropes, its all good.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're surprised?

It's time to stop thinking that these are people who want a civil and just society. They don't. They only want power..

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You're surprised?

It's time to stop thinking that these are people who want a civil and just society. They don't. They only want power..

but at some point, an adult will have to enter the room and put some folks in time out. (we don't whip asses anymore, that's mean) I firmly believe the pendulum is approaching it's apex. Clown world cannot last this long or be this big.
I suppose it will be easier to worry about the right wing radicals taking over, but the end result won't be much different. But the longer is sways, and the farther out it goes, so will be the inverse. Physics has that part figured out quite well by now.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist, nationalist propaganda machine and should in no way be trusted by anyone. He is a scourge of everything America stands for and his anti-American show is poisoning minds across the country to the tune of 3 million viewers a night. His fascist, America-hating fear-mongering needs to be dealt with before it radicalizes the right any further. I am happy the alphabet boys are on top of it.

At some point the table will turn. It always does. The people you like, and even yourself would then be targeted along with your family and like minded friends. Look up the President of China. His whole family was targeted. At one point he was living on the fringes of society due to targeting. And look what happened when he flipped things around. He targeted the people who targeted him and his family on an even bigger scale.

I seriously doubt you want Tucker or anyone else targeted. I don't like Tucker, Hannity, Madow, any of them to be honest but targeting them illegally and out of spite does nothing but perpetuate violence and suffering. If you do like it you won't like it when it happens to you.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: carewemust

sadly once again the voting booths will be rigged and that is a fact

What if the voting equipment is from a TRUSTED manufacturer? Texas and other states didn't Trust Dominion's machines, so they turned down that company's overtures, repeatedly.

WTF is a "trusted" anything political these days.

One with a good track-record. Just like people. It's all there is to go on.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

sadly once again the voting booths will be rigged and that is a fact

What if the voting equipment is from a TRUSTED manufacturer? Texas and other states didn't Trust Dominion's machines, so they turned down that company's overtures, repeatedly.

Sadly we have entered the state of what is trusted won't be trusted and what is not trusted will be trusted.

That would result in anarchy across society!

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist, nationalist propaganda machine and should in no way be trusted by anyone. He is a scourge of everything America stands for and his anti-American show is poisoning minds across the country to the tune of 3 million viewers a night. His fascist, America-hating fear-mongering needs to be dealt with before it radicalizes the right any further. I am happy the alphabet boys are on top of it.

In this instance, he is the messenger. Tucker read the Tweet thread on the air. You or I could have done the same thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
2. I think many liberals or left leaning did get upset by the MSM. Some were also radicalized in a way by it.

Now only if Republicans could admit their MSM is junk we might be on to something.

But interesting take on why Republicans think the election was a fraud. But, a eye-straining multiple twitter post being read on fox news isn't going to make skeptics run to the poles.

It was a recap of what many already know, but appreciate the refresher.

The refresher is also good for conditioning Americans to understand what is coming in the way of revelations and actions.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Ironically, take the name tucker carlson out and replace with a democrat news anchors' name, and this post still works perfectly.

A great example of blatant divide and conquer.

Civil discourse is dying (like they want).

It's simply been replaced by unwarranted hate.

"CareWeMust" now means saving America and our Families, no matter what needs to be done to accomplish that goal.

Sort of like Winning WWII, but Internally.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm just as concerned by that outcome.

I guess things will never have a chance to get better until both extremes lose everything.

History repeating itself over and over again.

edit on 10-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ironically, take the name tucker carlson out and replace with a democrat news anchors' name, and this post still works perfectly.

"CareWeMust" now means saving America and our Families, no matter what needs to be done to accomplish that goal.

"no matter what needs to be done to accomplish that goal"

Whooooaaaa... slow down there Musty.

Hope sarcasm, or poor choice of words.

We aren't anywhere near that point yet.

Founders gave us tools.

We are using those tools.

Even while democrats try to take them away.

Only democrats are in 'By any means necessary mode'.

Let democrats be democrats.

As vile, and sometimes violent as they are.

We are better than that.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I'm just as concerned by that outcome.

I guess things will never have a chance to get better until both extremes lose everything.

History repeating itself over and over again.

the good news is, we will have that small reprieve in the middle where things appear normal for a bit. At least until everyone realizes "normal" is just a setting on the dryer. Best buy some nice clown shoes and a red nose so you can fit in.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Probably don't need to elevate yourself as synonymous with America's salvation, almost as bad as putting your face on a banner with the words "only we can protect democracy" like you're in some exclusive position to do so. I respect the patriotic intent but work on that self aggrandizement undertone.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

"self aggrandizement undertone"

From the Chasm!

😜🤣

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They will lose in any state where the voting laws have been changed from the "emergency declarations" that some governors illegally put out there.

It will then be very apparent, as to which states still need remediation.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, you'll have to let me know how it goes, the voting in 2022 and beyond.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. NOTHING can make me partake in this sham voting system anymore.

The only thing left is for me and others like me is to stop paying taxes and declare independence.

It's coming.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Let me tell u how this will end. Tucker is waking up Mama Bears across the nation. Mama bears will ignite a flame that no dumb teacher’s Union or dumb Congress person knew what wrath was. The French Revolution wasn’t won by men, it was women hacking the heads of the French noble. History they don’t teach in school. Get ready for war.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614
a reply to: bigsnowman

Let me tell u how this will end. Tucker is waking up Mama Bears across the nation. Mama bears will ignite a flame that no dumb teacher’s Union or dumb Congress person knew what wrath was. The French Revolution wasn’t won by men, it was women hacking the heads of the French noble. History they don’t teach in school. Get ready for war.

You people see what Tucker is causing?
edit on 10-7-2021 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join