It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damnit!--The China Virus EPSILON Variant is Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Could the media have made that up to scare people? If they did, what's stopping them from making things up to this very day?

For the record I'm on the fence on this whole fiasco. I know people that tested positive for Covid and they recovered just fine. I don't know anyone personally that died from it but I'm not saying people didn't die. People die every day from stuff. I also know a lot of people that took the vaccination (I use the term loosely) and I don't know anyone that had negative effects.

I'm happy in the control group for now.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A new variant once again, you say?

< checks pockets >

< checks wallet >

< checks bottom of shoes >

< checks palms >

Whelp, it's official.

I've officially run out of #s to give, there are none to be found anywhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Could the media have made that up to scare people? If they did, what's stopping them from making things up to this very day?

For the record I'm on the fence on this whole fiasco. I know people that tested positive for Covid and they recovered just fine. I don't know anyone personally that died from it but I'm not saying people didn't die. People die every day from stuff. I also know a lot of people that took the vaccination (I use the term loosely) and I don't know anyone that had negative effects.

I'm happy in the control group for now.

It wouldn’t be the media if they weren’t making # up. If they told the truth about everything I’d probably call it something different like oh idk the news. Fun fact I do remember some idiot saying that animals had it too and I thought it was funny then like I do now considering the bs narrative went something like started with bats then threw away evolutionary biology and literally jumped from rats with wings to humans because people eat them, then to go to lesser species last. Boom science!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I fully expect a story on CNN tomorrow that if you don't get the vaccine (using that term loosely) you could be killing your pets.

That was a good gem, it's too bad they shelved it. Or maybe people would realize their pets are just fine and that would tear the narrative down.

It's really starting to seem people are waking up to this. I mean all these variants coming out now, it's almost laughable. Do I need the epsilon variant booster or the delta booster now? What about next week, will I need the next variant booster? Who's gonna put up with that for long.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

All I want to know is what happens when they run out of greek letters to scare the masses?

The WHO will assign another series. Maybe names of constellations or astrological signs. Hope it's astrology because then we can debate whether there are 12 or 13 signs again and the Q people can have some more fun with numbers.

I'd rather we speak of lambda or Serpens rather than designators like B.1.1132.3.9.777.8. The latter is just too hard to remember.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe just use the auto-iggy function that comes with pretty much every brain?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Naw they will just start combining letters like sororeties. Alpha beta variant for example. They can keep this going to infinity.

Will be funny if they skip Omega.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Maybe Delta Tau Chi?

No telling, really, what the WHO will determine is the next "series."

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe just use the auto-iggy function that comes with pretty much every brain?

JFC, really? o.O

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Perhaps if more people had been vaccinated faster, there would not be such a pool of live viruses which could mutate?

If the virus of all strains were dead and gone, then it could not mutate.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Like I said before in another thread it’s getting so ridiculous that soon they will be not only giving away lottery tickets, subs, and money they will start advertising the jab will make your Johnson 12” long.

They’ll say anything to make you believe. To hell with the covid cult.

I'm perfectly fine with my Johnson.
I see no need to shrink it.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Im surprised they have not commercialized the naming process for all types of disasters and sold naming rights to the highest advertiser like "Tropical storm Carls Jr." But I suppose "covid-19 heinz variant" may not lend to a good impression.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

originally posted by: Brotherman
Like I said before in another thread it’s getting so ridiculous that soon they will be not only giving away lottery tickets, subs, and money they will start advertising the jab will make your Johnson 12” long.

They’ll say anything to make you believe. To hell with the covid cult.

I'm perfectly fine with my Johnson.
I see no need to shrink it.

You were a teenager once.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Can I go with you? I want off this sh#tshow

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Right on schedule. Weren't we just talking a couple weeks ago about this and they would be blaming the new variantsssss to cover up the vaccine doesn't actually work much?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 9-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: Funnier response from another poster

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A

Is this not exactly what Geert Vanden Bossche warned would happen if 'vaccines' were administered during rather than after a pandemic? Ending in mutations so virulent that there will be nothing that will stop them and possibly be the extinction of humanity

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
They want this covid existence to go on and on and on....because it is a (cash cow) it's a money maker for them; people dying that's population reduction for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I must've blinked and missed the GAMMA Variant...but, screw THAT one...this here new EPSILON Variant is really...REALLY bad.

(Tri Delta...I did)

Erhemmmm cough cough

a reply to: Vasa Croe

You forgot Epsilon
www.sciencedaily.com...

The mutations give this coronavirus variant of concern a means to totally evade specific monoclonal antibodies used in clinics and reduce the effectiveness of antibodies from the plasma of vaccinated people.

I know viruses are not live, but isn't it so damn cool how it spontaneously MUTATES?🙄🙄🙄

A molecular clock analysis timed the emergence of the precursor to the Epsilon variant to May of 2020 in California. By summer of 2020 it had diverged into its B.1.427/B.1.429 lineages. COVID cases from the variant increased quickly, and the variant soon became widespread in the United States. It has now been reported in at least 34 other countries.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is how they plan to keep us vaccinated yearly for the other "variants"and keep us indoors. Not working while they (the government) spends billions till there is no economy or country left.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: I Ate A Pie... will be next

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I must've blinked and missed the GAMMA Variant...but, screw THAT one...this here new EPSILON Variant is really...REALLY bad.

Expect others.

This is what happens when a virus runs unchecked in a population (and the flaw of "herd immunity") -- the more cases there are, the more chance there is for a mutation. This is just basic biology.

(Interjects a bit of hilarity) That's how you get chihuahuas (truly, it is. They're a mutation in large canine populations that were then "refined" by special breeding.)

So in India where there's a huge number of cases and almost no vaccination, we can expect other variants to emerge. Africa will be another source, and so will South America because of the low numbers of vaccinations.

The good news is that if you have been vaccinated and you catch one of the variants it won't be as bad. I've read several stories about this in recent news from people who did get one of the variants.

If it's any comfort, you shouldn't see a New Zealand variant because of their policies. Same with Australia.

However, there will be US variants because there's not enough immunity here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join