It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damnit!--The China Virus EPSILON Variant is Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I must've blinked and missed the GAMMA Variant...but, screw THAT one...this here new EPSILON Variant is really...REALLY bad.

California ‘Epsilon’ Covid variant contains three mutations which could allow the strain to bypass vaccine immunity, study finds

- Spike proteins in the California 'Epsilon' variant may be able to evade the neutralizing antibodies in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines

- Effectiveness of vaccines could potentially be reduced by 50 to 70 percent against the strain

- The findings mean that the vaccines will not be effective in combatting the variant

- Over 97% of cases of the Epsilon variant have been detected in the U.S., with almost half in California

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes...it looks like EPSILON Booster shots will be needed for those already "vaccinated"...ad infinitum...

ALSO...I'm not sure if we're still supposed to pay attention to the DELTA Variant...and I guess the LAMBDA Variant is still percolating along...while we haven't yet seen hide nor hair of the coming ZETA, ETA, THETA or KAPPA Variants (They may just be lost in traffic).

Which'll be the next one we'll need to fear after EPSILON?...I don't know (It's ALL Greek to me).

However, odds are, they're ALL coming and they're ALL going to be really really REALLY sucky too.

Probably, they're gonna kill us all...unless we keep getting those booster shots for the rest of our lives...or, at least, until we run out of Greek letters (whichever comes first).
edit on 8-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We knew it would be coming. Every three months they will have a new expensive vaccine people will have to take, sucking money out of the government to pay researchers and CEOs of the companies is what their specialty is.

As long as it remains connected to a coronavirus, most people who have had the common cold will fight it off well. Those who are having their immune system compromised or are very old will have to be worried about this virus just like they have to worry about all viruses.
edit on 8-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We knew it would be coming. Every three months they will have a new expensive vaccine people will have to take, sucking money out of the government to pay researchers and CEOs of the companies is what their specialty is.

Pharma companies get rich off the taxpayer...while they never have to worry about getting sued by ANYONE!
Sweet Deal!

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Like I said before in another thread it’s getting so ridiculous that soon they will be not only giving away lottery tickets, subs, and money they will start advertising the jab will make your Johnson 12” long.

They’ll say anything to make you believe. To hell with the covid cult.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait I thought we were up to lambda now...don't these people even know the order of the Greek alphabet?

They can't even get their Greek letter ordering right. That'd be like going from D to I then back to E.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh, no worries, the boosters are ready to be deployed within the next few weeks, you know, roll up your sleeves you need another shot.

Some wants the boosters every 6 months.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I can’t decide if Greeks, fraternities, sororities and perhaps the root 22 letter alphabet Chaldeans should be offended by this obvious focus on their culture in a negative context

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It the the "Omega" you have to worry about.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Could someone refresh my memory. Which one makes the apes take over the world?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Gotta keep them variants comin', you know what's going to happen in the fall right? All those vaccine deaths caused by cytokine storms due to viral challenge are going to be said by the talking heads that it's caused by a variant. The variant is being created in people who aren't jabed, the great unwashed un-vaxx'd, even though they aren't getting sick and dying.

Let's just throw years and years of real science out the window, like Muller's Ratchet, which pertains to evolutionary biology and say, "Damn, this virus works backwards and sideways to reality! It get's worse and more infectious with every new variant mutation." That's not the way nature works, common viri need hosts to propagate, so if they kill hosts they aren't doing a very good job. Next mutation, less deadly but more infectious, next one after that, even less deadly with equal or slightly more transmissibility.

It's all a scam and I hope to be far away from civilization at the end of the summer. I'm not vaxx'd, I'll decline until I know it's safe, which is likely never. As the bodies pile up this fall, somebody else can clean up the mess, it won't be me.

Muller's Ratchet

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/8.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: added Link

link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Could someone refresh my memory. Which one makes the apes take over the world?

If you take the booster shot I’ll tell you.

+4 more 
link   

I've said it before,

Unless it's Ebola-pox or zombies, I don't care. And the majority of people I know don't care either. We're over it.

Luckily, I live in Texas now.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

How lethal is Epsilon? That is the benchmark for measuring the seriousness of all Covid-19 viruses and spinoffs.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How lethal is Epsilon? That is the benchmark for measuring the seriousness of all Covid-19 viruses and spinoffs.

Probably super really bad and lethal and stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Idk but if you got ahold of a sample I’d snort that up like (starts with c) ends with ocaine and let you know in a couple days.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

All I want to know is what happens when they run out of greek letters to scare the masses?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

All I want to know is what happens when they run out of greek letters to scare the masses?

Don’t worry they would have you believe we will all be dead (if you don’t take the jab at E) before they reach the end. You better hurry and get yours times running out.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Don’t worry TAT. Any form of the China virus is very picky and choosy.

In this case, it only likes Californians.

I’m having a hard time finding a problem with that.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What happened to all the animals supposedly getting the virus? I even remember a zoo animal testing positive.

What about the animals guys? Are they dieing in droves with all these deadly mutatations?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
What happened to all the animals supposedly getting the virus? I even remember a zoo animal testing positive.

What about the animals guys? Are they dieing in droves with all these deadly mutatations?

Well it obviously didn’t kill off the bats so there’s that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join