It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the military make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

The issue blew up over the weekend when Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., tweeted that he had been contacted by members of the military who told him they would "quit" if ordered to take the vaccine.

Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September, Army tells commands
www.armytimes.com...

First, their plan was to degrade police forces across the nation and now they have turned their attention toward the military, supposedly, in my opinion, to make up the shortfalls in achieving biden's quota of covid-19 vaccinations.

Will the military mutiny over this or will this volunteer military submit to the democratic insanity and roll up their sleeves?
I know certainly that General Smiley Milley will gladly issue the order.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

The federal code of regulations gives enlisted service men and women the option to opt out.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Saw that, and I believe the Creepy Joe military will definitely run that simulation. What better way to see how much opposition there is to what amounts to a personal assault, potentially lethal, on one's body and an unlawful order? Could be a means of getting rid of service men and women that can't be counted on to robotically obey, for bigger things Creepy Joe's perv SS leaders may see to come. Of course they're going to work that angle of never wasting a "good" crisis, to try and snatch more power. Military that robotically obeys any order? It's the stuff of the tyrant's wetdreams! And they don't care that they so abuse and dishonor our service men and women or our flag, make a point to dishonor and rundown the nation at any opportunity. Remember, the village idiot in the White House has nukes and F-15s he can use on you, if you think you actually have a 2nd Amendment, a Constitution he claims is not written in stone, is rather for the liberal pigs to edit the barn wall of their Animal Farm nation.

edit on 6-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Every military member that has ever deployed overseas will snicker at your vaccine concerns. We have so many vaccines running through our systems its amazing they don't interfere with each other! In boot they formed us into a line and we did a slow march through a building, when we came out the other end we had 4 or 5 holes in each arm. They did it to me on a Saturday and then gave my company Sunday off because none of us could use our arms the next day.

Bless their souls!

Every time you deploy to a new region there are a series of vaccines you are required to get. I'm pretty sure this will be just one more little prick...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
Every military member that has ever deployed overseas will snicker at your vaccine concerns. We have so many vaccines running through our systems its amazing they don't interfere with each other! In boot they formed us into a line and we did a slow march through a building, when we came out the other end we had 4 or 5 holes in each arm. They did it to me on a Saturday and then gave my company Sunday off because none of us could use our arms the next day.

Bless their souls!

Every time you deploy to a new region there are a series of vaccines you are required to get. I'm pretty sure this will be just one more little prick...

Thanks for the update, Goebbels.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Montana

It’s already required for many overseas missions. The wording on the opting out forms is unique because it moves to requiring a command sign off. Basically something you won’t get unless medically necessary. They did the same thing with the swine flu vaccine plus many others deemed necessary for the mission. Pretty sure the definition of the vaccine authorization would need to be updated, then a federal change, followed by command direction. Those who are unable to get the thing for a medical reason would probably face a MEDBoard or other separation.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

The military cannot require an EUA vaccine, period. It's against federal code.

US military says a third of troops opt out of being vaccinated, but the numbers suggest it's more

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Identifying the soldiers that refused the shot are the very ones they want to eliminate. What will be left will be the ones that will follow every order passed down.
edit on 6-7-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2021 by CharlesT because: Too much medication

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

True, which is why it needs to be updated and most likely will be soon. But if the OE requires it for the region you are traveling to and operating in, they force requirements that basically make the vaccine required, otherwise you need to meet and live by pretty annoying standards. Some units will just leave you behind rather than deal with issues like that based on order of merit.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Identifying the soldiers that refused the shot are the very ones they want to eliminate. What will be left will be the ones that will follow every order passed down.

That's actually a sad day for the USA.

The very codes, constitution, and bill of rights that many have died for and current military will be basically useless then. It's not about freedom anymore, it's about Oligarchy control.

If the Federal Code of Regulation is over-ridden, next will be the constitution.

The problem is soldiers don't know who the enemy is anymore, so foreign and domestic mean almost nothing.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Many military members never deploy overseas, and so would not need theater specific jabs. That will account for some of the unvaccinated folks.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It does seem like a fast way to get what the leftest identify as the "undesirables" out of the military.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Every military member that has ever deployed overseas will snicker at your vaccine concerns.

Not true. There's a fair amount of concern about the C19 shot. If there weren't, don't you think the opt-in rates would be higher?

Marines are at 58% on low end. Navy high end 77%. This was a couple days ago. I would hardly consider this an overwhelming success rate. A lot of not snickering if ya ask me.
www.usnews.com...

And all those shots we got over the years has one major difference compared to the C19 shot. All were FDA approved. All had known potential side effect profiles. All had well documented contraindications that a doc could medically waive. The C19 shot currently has none of that.

For effsakes even a new flea and tick medicine for dogs advertised on TV has more warning disclaimers and more known about it than the C19 injection.

I completely understand why the troops and many others are reluctant to choose to take the C19 injection. The only ones snickering are the ones not giving critical thought about what they choose or not choose to put in their body and not respecting someone's individual choice.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

I. Those who are unable to get the thing for a medical reason would probably face a MEDBoard or other separation.

I dunno doc. I got waivered for small pox and for anthrax (after my third). Never caught a deployment profile. Never looked at for an MEB.

Of course, these are deadly diseases. One case of small pox would essentially be a pandemic far more grave than C19. Inhalation anthrax is > 80% fatal if not caught and treated before presentation of symptoms. If being unable to get those vaccines is not service disqualifying I don't think being unable to take the C19 injection would be.

I don't believe being unable to take the flu vaccine is service disqualifying either, but I don't have personal experience with that one. But it seems like flu is probably more analogous to C19 than small pox and anthrax.

But, once FDA approved, or lawfully ordered, those outright refusing will face the same consequences as those that refused anthrax in the late '90s. Failure to obey lawful order, more so than medical DQ.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Bless their souls!

You do know there's a distinct difference between approved vaccines and EUA vaccines right?

Right?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

I’ve heard about people getting them. The organization is changing though, it’s almost odd with what I’m seeing. I also don’t see the active component. They’re trying to move away from permanent profiles. With the Covid quarantine requirements, they don’t really want to pay for 2 week quarantine on the front and back end of travel plus with every exposure. There’s also the OE, on a well supported base it’s most likely not a big deal. If you’re forward or somewhere with limited supplies and support it’s a liability. People are getting boards for all kinds of stuff lately.

With seasonal vaccines they just force them or separation unless medically necessary. In many situations, the medical problem could be seen as a liability on a deployment and that could mean MEB. I have stopped people from getting flu vaccines from multi dose vials and told them to use single dose because of ingredients and reactions they’ve had in the past. I worry about people losing careers from bad reactions that cause major issues but those seem rare.

Mixed feelings about the vaccine, lesser of two evils for me. Pretty sure Covid infection gave me AFib which caused issues with deployment but not staying in. The second dose did make me get flutters, SVTs and some other weird stuff. At least I think it did, I had weird heart rhythms off and on for about a month after and then it just went away. Never thought about it until reading about reactions. Still better than neurological Covid or permanent damage which we’re still trying to figure out.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wow! I hope that some of them get a placebo. Can you imagine if this shot(which is not a vaccine) goes terribly wrong down the road? This country and maybe the world will be defenseless. They might want to rethink this.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Wow! I hope that some of them get a placebo. Can you imagine if this shot(which is not a vaccine) goes terribly wrong down the road? This country and maybe the world will be defenseless. They might want to rethink this.

You know, I feel a little sad, when good people like you speak of "they" needing to rethink things. "They" don't really care about casualties of their policies, even prefer maximum chaos, to inject new policies in place that give them more control. I don't understand why people don't look at history and see that evil is all about it's own power, and will sacrifice millions of innocent people, to consolidate more power. You're thinking they need to rethink policies that damage the military, when they're thinking purge the ranks of the military of likes of Christians, conservatives, individual thinkers, anybody that won't force their perverted agenda on the military and nation, and serve as robotic slaves of, in fact, their desire to destroy what is a free nation and dictate.

Look at their actions, their agenda! It's sad so many people don't seem to see nothing is about rethinking destructive policies, rather intentional destruction is the means of destroying any free nation, that won't play ball with Satan, would resist their Satanic agenda. Can you possibly believe purveyors of pure racial hatred, division, violence, opening a floodgate of immigrating narcos and facilitators of human trafficking, promoters of sexual perversions and canceling opposition are of the mind to rethink their in-your-face, narcissistic and psycho control freak agenda, that is clawing at the foundations of your free nation, your Bill of Rights, and your very well being? With all due respect, wake up.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes but the difference is that those of us that took those vaccines had good faith that they were well tested and normal vaccines, not untested MRNA therapies with bad side effects that have literally killed healthy young people.

Huge difference.

a reply to: Montana

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Bless their souls!

they gave you the next day off? what branch were you in? the Navy? LOL we were back doing pt the next day, the best we could that is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join