It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GETTR - MAGA Trump-friendly Social Media Platform Launches July 4th 2021.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

one poster has probably not quite understand the concept yet:
"get out of here you lib trolls!"

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Thank you for confirming you're a delusional 12 year old.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Freeborn
It would bore the tits off me.

Just a group of people posting stuff that everybody agrees with and pulling themselves stupid over the amount of likes, thumbs up or stars they get from like minded people.

What on earth is the point of that?
No dissention.
No alternative points of view.
No discussion and debate.

Just a whole load of 'yeah, you're right' blah blah blah.

For the record: I'd feel exactly the same about any exclusive left leaning forum.

the point? i think these they really assume that the majority of people tick like they do and would follow them anywhere. and of course: you can earn good money with it.

i don't know of any left-leaning forum. give me an example. anyway, the question is: what is left?

Easier to list all the moderated sites that aren't democrat fascist moderated forums:

I am posting on the only remaining one that I am aware of right now.

what is a democrat fascist? the only connection i can make is that the fascists in nazi germany killed democrats in concentration camps but you're probably not referring to that, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

You most definitely would not understand even if we explained it .
By nature of the subject .

this platform is just another propaganda tool and anyone who joins it makes themselves a victim.

ok, just had a look. it's even a bit worse than expected. the first post: covid doesnt exist followed by covid isnt real. and why are many forums flooded with arabic posts and strange war-pics?

The strange posts (including many in arabic) were from a single user that had used the gettr tool to import his past twitter posts.

And they have already been deleted by gettr.

I have no doubt that democrats will continue their fascist efforts to control all information sharing through additional spamming of absurdity like this one.

And that in the end, those democrat fascists will fail.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thank you for confirming you're a delusional 12 year old.

Ouch.

Ran out of absurdity to spread?

I understand.

Must be uncomfortable for the brainwashed when someone challenges the narrative.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
It would bore the tits off me.

Just a group of people posting stuff that everybody agrees with and pulling themselves stupid over the amount of likes, thumbs up or stars they get from like minded people.

What on earth is the point of that?
No dissention.
No alternative points of view.
No discussion and debate.

Just a whole load of 'yeah, you're right' blah blah blah.

For the record: I'd feel exactly the same about any exclusive left leaning forum.

the point? i think these they really assume that the majority of people tick like they do and would follow them anywhere. and of course: you can earn good money with it.

i don't know of any left-leaning forum. give me an example. anyway, the question is: what is left?

Easier to list all the moderated sites that aren't democrat fascist moderated forums:

I am posting on the only remaining one that I am aware of right now.

what is a democrat fascist? the only connection i can make is that the fascists in nazi germany killed democrats in concentration camps but you're probably not referring to that, right?

Crank up the greymatter, you'll eventually stumble upon the obvious.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Point taken. ATS though is not anything that is or was designed to compete as a social media platform. Special people come here for various reasons (some of them paid). It also developed long ago and has a cross section that stems from that.

The main point was simply that there is only one side calling for and enacting actual censorship in a systematic way. The other side may want people to shut up and change their thinking, but don't want it done by force some shady algorithm that "accidentally" only censors or locks the account of one kind of viewpoint.

I am clearly not directing this at you, so more just talking in general, but this is just one of the clear distinctions between progressive and conservative sides.

I agree completely.

Most often, heros become so accidentally, by being good people at the right place & time.

Same can be said for ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ha lol that was a slightly tweaked quote of what you said. So... is that the slow dawn of realising who you are?

Have you seriously never heard of Trump university? Or how he sold 20$ steaks for 200$? His water? The more recent Trump organisation tax troubles?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

lolz

Now the lefts biggest problem is how they can censor free speech on a site they can't control.

lolz
edit on 2-7-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ha lol that was a slightly tweaked quote of what you said. So... is that the slow dawn of realising who you are?

Have you seriously never heard of Trump university? Or how he sold 20$ steaks for 200$? His water? The more recent Trump organisation tax troubles?

So just making stuff up about gettr?

Of course you are.

And based off unrelated leftist lies to boot.

Keep twisting though, you'll eventually stumble on something based in reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

this platform is just another propaganda tool and anyone who joins it makes themselves a victim.

ok, just had a look. it's even a bit worse than expected. the first post: covid doesnt exist followed by covid isnt real. and why are many forums flooded with arabic posts and strange war-pics?

The strange posts (including many in arabic) were from a single user that had used the gettr tool to import his past twitter posts.

I have no doubt that democrats will continue their fascist efforts to control all information sharing through additional spamming of absurdity like this one.

he is not the only one i guess. the forums are still flooded.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Selective perception must be nice.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

he is not the only one i guess. the forums are still flooded.

Yes, appears to be a fairly large fascist effort organized by democrats.

I don't expect democrats to give up the insanity anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

...and in true Trump spirit they'll sell your private information and milk you for every last cent.

Probably. I bet on yes.

Since when are google FB twitter and the rest the Trump spirit?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Selective perception must be nice.

Democrats rely on exactly that for their nationwide brainwashing campaign.

You should probably cover that mirror before posting such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Oh, look, the free market in action, and I was told by the big government Fauxservatives that starting your own platform was too difficult.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Another TAK (Trump Ass Kisser) lie.
You should go and donate more money to him for... 'merica

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, look, the free market in action, and I was told by the big government Fauxservatives that starting your own platform was too difficult.

That's some mighty fine word twisting you got there.

People here accurately described how all previous efforts had failed due to deplatforming and other organized fascist efforts by democrats to suppress free speech.

This new one may also fail for similar reasons.

Or maybe will be first to succeed.

Neither changes how difficult democrats have made it to operate a network that allows moderated free speech.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Another TAK (Trump Ass Kisser) lie.
You should go and donate more money to him for... 'merica

Ouch.

Ran out of absurd arguments but still feel overwhelming desperation to respond with ridicule?

I understand.

Safe spaces are available if you feel your rage getting uncontrollable.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

You seriously that triggered?

Why do you let what the Right does bother you so?

I'm sure you can get help, whether it's therapy or in a pill form. Don't let Trump, conservatives, an app get you so upset. It's not healthy, mentally or physically.

Seek help, please.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join