It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GETTR - MAGA Trump-friendly Social Media Platform Launches July 4th 2021.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What's the over-under on how long it will take for the site to become just another echo chamber for white supremacists?

I’m sure Burn Loot Murder will get Triggered like all Liberals, 😵‍💫😷😜

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: oloufo
Because of their differences of beliefs?

You must be a leftist.

Conservatives don’t do that pathetic sh#t.

Quoted for insane amounts of irony!.
You see Conservatives tear into people over a difference of beliefs every minute on ATS. Wait until someone REEEE's and you'll, oh wait, you went there...

Rather it's the arrogance behind your left wing attitudes that makes people speak out against you, not your views.

As opposed to you and other left wing folk, who take pleasure in destroying lives over differing views.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Anybody find it ironic that this thing created to "escape censorship" from "big tech" is using twitter APIs?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

What's the over-under on how long it will take for the site to become just another echo chamber for white supremacists?

Probably not likely.

Unlike twitter, facebook, insta et al, where you can see daily racist comments and posts that fly freely under the banner of left wing group think, supported by the tyrants who control those entities.

You also, really hate free speech, huh.. if you don't agree with it, it's 'white supremacists'.... but that's to be expected.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
White supremacy is frowned upon by republicans, conservatives and right-leaning folk
Hell, even on this supposedly right-leaning conspiracy site we see exactly ZERO cases of white supremacy being espoused or tolerated

I’m certain it will be frowned upon by the users of GETTR too, white supremacists, fascists and racists will just have to stay on facebook and twitter where they’re celebrated already
edit on 2 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Racists like you already took over Twitter Facebook etc so those white people you hate so much because they’re white need another platform.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sadly former President Trump is a fkn no body in the world of politics. A world of deceit and power only to those that are willing to control and kill. Study Chinese history if you are in doubt on this. He was boot legged out of the circle of evil for a reason only that those have an open heart of helping ones in need from progressions in society,

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

You must be a leftist.

You see Conservatives tear into people over a difference of beliefs every minute on ATS. Wait until someone REEEE's and you'll, oh wait, you went there...

Rather it's the arrogance behind your left wing attitudes that makes people speak out against you, not your views.

As opposed to you and other left wing folk, who take pleasure in destroying lives over differing views.

No, you and the Left are as bad as each other and are falling hook, line and sinker for their divide and conquer tactics.

This whole thing is going to plan, Trump did his job, now Biden is here to finish it.

Yet you cast assumptions (wrongly I might add) to aid the division agenda all the time believing you're a true patriot.

Can you say "Hoodwinked"?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...and in true Trump spirit they'll sell your private information and milk you for every last cent.

Probably. I bet on yes.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

You must be a leftist.

No, you and the Left are as bad as each other and are falling hook, line and sinker for their divide and conquer tactics.

This whole thing is going to plan, Trump did his job, now Biden is here to finish it.

Yet you cast assumptions (wrongly I might add) to aid the division agenda all the time believing you're a true patriot.

Can you say "Hoodwinked"?

Because standing up to point out the democrat's obvious, decades long (centuries, actually) effort to maintain control through absurd division strategies, is just more division?

So everyone should just shut up and accept the democrat's vile division tactics?

And never look at any ballots?

Or talk about the democrat's massive russia scam?

How fascist.

Deny Ignorance anyone?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

...and in true Trump spirit they'll sell your private information and milk you for every last cent.

Probably. I bet on yes.

You are assuming that new platform will operate the same as twitter, facebook & google?

Have any evidence of that?

Or just peeple making stuff up again.

Because the brainwashed are easily triggered.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
It would bore the tits off me.

Just a group of people posting stuff that everybody agrees with and pulling themselves stupid over the amount of likes, thumbs up or stars they get from like minded people.

What on earth is the point of that?
No dissention.
No alternative points of view.
No discussion and debate.

Just a whole load of 'yeah, you're right' blah blah blah.

For the record: I'd feel exactly the same about any exclusive left leaning forum.

It seems that the issue is one group likes the censorship and like-minded people (FB Twit), and the other hates the censorship. However when a new (less censored platform) is created only like-minded people that hate censorship go there. The opposing view stays on their hive-speak facebook and Twitters where the uncomfortable dissent is simply removed.

One is a choice to accept censorship, the other is simply the result of the construct of the first. Who are really the lemmings?

That said, no matter the basis for a new platform. If it promotes freedom and lack of censorship, there is one side of the coin that will never join. They love their FB and Twitter because it censors out the uncomfortable things. It helps too that their platform tells them the other one is full of racists so they can rest assured they shouldn't go there in the first place.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Just a group of people posting stuff that everybody agrees with and pulling themselves stupid over the amount of likes, thumbs up or stars they get from like minded people.

No dissention.

For the record: I'd feel exactly the same about any exclusive left leaning forum.

the point? i think these they really assume that the majority of people tick like they do and would follow them anywhere. and of course: you can earn good money with it.

i don't know of any left-leaning forum. give me an example. anyway, the question is: what is left?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

You most definitely would not understand even if we explained it .
By nature of the subject .

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

No dissention.

It seems that the issue is one group likes the censorship and like-minded people (FB Twit), and the other hates the censorship. However when a new (less censored platform) is created only like-minded people that hate censorship go there. The opposing view stays on their hive-speak facebook and Twitters where the uncomfortable dissent is simply removed.

One is a choice to accept censorship, the other is simply the result of the construct of the first. Who are really the lemmings?

ATS is a site dedicated to fighting censorship.

Deny Ignorance anyone?

Yet bird face folks spread their daily talking points here without fail.

Only difference is that here democrat fascists have more difficulty censoring unbrainwashed folks that step forward to challenge democrat absurdity with facts and sharp witted tongues.

The 'choice' is ignorantly believing everything fascist democrats spread on bird face, or being free to challenge everything based on facts and insights from the largest number of intelligent people possible without being cancelled (censored).

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Evidence? Every Trump brand company, his university etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

You most definitely would not understand even if we explained it .
By nature of the subject .

this platform is just another propaganda tool and anyone who joins it makes themselves a victim.

ok, just had a look. it's even a bit worse than expected. the first post: covid doesnt exist followed by covid isnt real. and why are many forums flooded with arabic posts and strange war-pics?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No dissention.

the point? i think these they really assume that the majority of people tick like they do and would follow them anywhere. and of course: you can earn good money with it.

i don't know of any left-leaning forum. give me an example. anyway, the question is: what is left?

Easier to list all the moderated sites that aren't democrat fascist moderated forums:

I am posting on the only remaining one that I am aware of right now.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Evidence? Every Trump brand company, his university etc.

Thank you for confirming that you are just making stuff up again.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Point taken. ATS though is not anything that is or was designed to compete as a social media platform. Special people come here for various reasons (some of them paid). It also developed long ago and has a cross section that stems from that.

The main point was simply that there is only one side calling for and enacting actual censorship in a systematic way. The other side may want people to shut up and change their thinking, but don't want it done by force some shady algorithm that "accidentally" only censors or locks the account of one kind of viewpoint.

I am clearly not directing this at you, so more just talking in general, but this is just one of the clear distinctions between progressive and conservative sides.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join