It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GETTR - MAGA Trump-friendly Social Media Platform Launches July 4th 2021.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Friday, July 2, 2021

FYI: A new MAGA-friendly platform launches on July 4th, called GETTR.

Donald Trump may, or may not, post there. But he knows the architects and financers.

Wikipedia description of GETTR: en.wikipedia.org...

The GETTR URL: gettr.com...

News Articles...

Team Trump quietly launches new social media platform.

GETTR will be the newest MAGA venture in this space. It’s being led by Trump’s former spokesman, Jason Miller.

Former President Donald Trump’s team launched a new social media platform on Thursday, billing it as an alternative to Big Tech sites.

The site, called GETTR, advertised its mission statement as “fighting cancel culture, promoting common sense, defending free speech, challenging social media monopolies, and creating a true marketplace of ideas.”

The app is currently in beta form and will be officially launched on July 4 at 10a.m..

Trump’s former spokesman, Jason Miller, is leading the platform, he confirmed via text.

Former Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh is involved as a consultant on the app.
More at: www.politico.com...

Liberal Media's take: www.thedailybeast.com...

Liberal Media is coming out against GETTR already, while it's still in BETA testing. A good sign!

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Just something else for yall to hate and bitch about.

Which I personally find comical because it ends up as a projection showcase.

Have fun!

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If the content pisses liberals off, every day will be a treat to relish, even if it's only for a short time. If the platform is really good at MAGA and Exposing High-level Crooks, the Biden Administration will force it off-shore, to join GTV.org.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Have fun!

how many such alternative platforms already exist? and who cares? the whole internet is full of them. i just don't like it when some power-hungry morons make even more people isolate themselves from the world and break up with their families just because they don't believe in the great jewish world conspiracy.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

People break up with their families and get isolated?

Because of their differences of beliefs?

You must be a leftist.

“Reeeee, reeeee, if you don’t believe that Orange Man Bad then I’m never speaking with you again, reeeeee, tv said racist, reeee”

Conservatives don’t do that pathetic sh#t.
If my family has different beliefs than I do, I love them.
If you only knew, you don’t have to throw away relationships with people because they believe different things, maybe you wouldn’t be so unhappy and hateful like you obviously are.
edit on 2 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm expecting the Gettr might have something to do with that old country boy mantra by the prophet ''Larry the Cable Guy''

GETTR DON

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I don't like it when power-hungry fascists censor everything that doesn't fit the narrative of deranged democrats on nearly all current online platforms.

Then attempt to derail the remaining sites that resisted state sponsored censorship.

And then ridicule any effort to create a new platform outside of the control of same deranged democrats.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It draws its name from the idea of “getting together”

Sounds like something that leftists would hate right there

“Breaking up and isolating” is apparently their idea of encountering other humans with different life experiences

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Breaking up and isolating.

Identity politics doesn't work any other way.

And democrats have nothing else.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You must be a leftist.

Quoted for insane amounts of irony!.
You see Conservatives tear into people over a difference of beliefs every minute on ATS. Wait until someone REEEE's and you'll, oh wait, you went there...
edit on 2/7/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You must be a leftist.

Quoted for insane amounts of irony!.
You see Conservatives tear into people over a difference of beliefs every minute on ATS. Wait until someone REEEE's and you'll, oh wait, you went there...

Because ATS is the same as 'family'?

But thank you for the absurdity example!

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: JinMI

Have fun!

i just don't like it when some power-hungry morons make even more people isolate themselves from the world and break up with their families

You just described Leftists and their great culling of Conservative voices on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and You Tube and their infamous "Cancel Culture." Kind of ironic.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

this is going to be a hit! what does GETTR actually stand for? Give em Terror Tits and Racism? it's just going to be the usual nutcases, the awakened ones discussing with other awakened ones that everyone else is asleep, posting propganda crap all day, becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world and eventually disappearing again. wanna bet?

a true marketplace of ideas? that really sounds like a sensational new invention! but doesn't the internet already exist?

what does GETTR actually stand for?

GETTR:

Gonna
Eventually
Trigger
The
Retards

GETTR

edit on 2/7/2021 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What's the over-under on how long it will take for the site to become just another echo chamber for white supremacists?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You really hate free speech, don't you.

I've never seen anyone so committed to being a communist.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Maybe one day there might be a Social Media Platform where people from different political persuasions may actually be able to see each others point of view and be civil to each other.

We can but hope.

+3 more 
link   

People break up with their families and get isolated?

You must be a leftist.

“Reeeee, reeeee, if you don’t believe that Orange Man Bad then I’m never speaking with you again, reeeeee, tv said racist, reeee”

If my family has different beliefs than I do, I love them.
If you only knew, you don’t have to throw away relationships with people because they believe different things, maybe you wouldn’t be so unhappy and hateful like you obviously are.

I've seen people on the left disassociate themselves from their families, parents, brothers and sisters, because they are so left they refuse to accept their differing views, or who they vote for.

I've never seen anyone on the right do that. The hate come from one side only but the mirrors they hold make them think it's external.

link   
It would bore the tits off me.

Just a group of people posting stuff that everybody agrees with and pulling themselves stupid over the amount of likes, thumbs up or stars they get from like minded people.

What on earth is the point of that?
No dissention.
No alternative points of view.
No discussion and debate.

Just a whole load of 'yeah, you're right' blah blah blah.

For the record: I'd feel exactly the same about any exclusive left leaning forum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join