It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US House Begins Investigating the Jan 6th Capitol Protest - This Was a GOOD Insurrection.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Trump supporters to be considered “enemies of the state.” This from the newest spokesperson for the DOJ, NY Times reporter Katie Brenner. I am not surprised. Her ethnic heritage hails from places where genocide is as much a pastime as Baseball in America.

I find it ironic that the very people that claim peace and love want to round up 78 million people and throw them in camps for what amounts to. in their words, "a peaceful protest."

I would expect at least a third of those "Evil Trump Supporters" to be well armed. Probably less to be heavily armed but, those heavily armed probably compose a force that could easily topple the US Government. Jan 6th was not an attempt to topple the government by any stretch of the imagination.

I think the real motive behind the Jan. 6 investigation is a fear of what real Americans are capable of. BLM, Antifia, ect have burned and looted for the last 5 years with hardly a peep from the left, if not outright support of the mission. They know that BLM and antifia are the useful idiots of the day.

What the left truly fears is people that love their country. If they think Jan 6th was bad, I would advise them to put a sock in the mongrel mouth of people like Katie Benner. She is doing them no favors by stoking the flames of division and hatred.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yeah. This cop is as bad as the jurors in the Floyd trial. He does not represent me or my thoughts on our country. This is a clown show. Harry Dun is his name.

thepostmillennial.com... utm_campaign=64469

Newly revealed tweets from Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn who testified before Congress on Tuesday during the Jan. 6 commission hearing shows that he was an ardent supporter of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) riots last year, said the burning of Kenosha was an "appropriate response."

also in the article is discussion about his pic with Ms Pelosi and more thoughts on protesting...

Carlson then showed a picture of the two of them together and began citing Dunn’s tweets. "'Racism is so American,' Harry Dunn wrote in one post, 'that when you protest people think you are protesting America,' #leaveittowhitestotellblackswhatisracist #IstandwithIlhanOmar #squad

Is his hashtag "#leaveittowhitestotellblackswhatisracist #IstandwithIlhanOmar #squad" appropriate for an officer? This is who they bring in to testify folks....

edit on Julam31amf0000002021-07-28T10:35:29-05:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

She is a CCP agent 😎

Bought off some years back 😎

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Or how about this Capital Police officer who said the following during questioning....Officer Gonell. It it stated he apologized for the comment but..he said it.

Rep. Liz Cheney: “Officer Gonell, when you think about that and share with us the vivid memory of the cruelty and the violence of the assault on that day, and then you hear former President Trump say, quote, ‘It was a loving crowd; there was a lot of love in the crowd,’ how does that make you feel?”

Sergeant Gonell: “It's upsetting. It's a pathetic excuse for his behavior, for something that he himself helped to create, this monstrosity. I'm still recovering from those ‘hugs and kisses’ that day that he claimed that so many rioters, terrorists were assaulting us that day.

“If that was hugs and kisses, then we should all go to his house and do the same thing to him.

“To me, it's insulting, it's demoralizing, because everything that we did was to prevent everyone in the Capitol from getting hurt.”

So, he is calling to incite violence against a former president. Calling US citizens who are protesting terrorists?

This guy and the other cop above show us why Babbitt was killed.
edit on Julam31amf0000002021-07-28T11:28:56-05:001156 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They should really change the phrase from Back the Blue to Back the Red because it's clear you guys only support cops when they share your political views.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I shan't be satisfied in the least...until all of the Republican leaders in Congress, who sided with the terrorist sack attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6th (like Republican leader McCarthy, and top officials of the Trump White House), be rightfully subpoenaed before the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack; so as to find out why 'a peaceful transfer of power didn't happen this year.'

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

How did a peaceful transfer of power not happen? 45 was still president on 1/6. How can you have an insurrection against...your own administration? He was STILL in office.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

How did a peaceful transfer of power not happen? 45 was still president on 1/6. How can you have an insurrection against...your own administration? He was STILL in office.

Your post will make me look up the actual definition of the word insurrection for the very first time.

Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"I urge all of my colleagues --- as well as the American people --- to unplug the rage machine and see this situation through clear eyes: America was attacked, and we deserve to know why and how it happened."

quote: New York Times OPINION Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - "Jan. 6 Questions I Want Answered" - Adam Kinzinger

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your post will make me look up the actual definition of the word insurrection for the very first time.

Thankyou.

Let me help you out there.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Has the Committee commented about why no one has been charged with insurrection ? 😃

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: TzarChasm

So democrats committed 'insurrection' 1000s of times in 2020 riots in cities everywhere?

How about democrat's violent attacks on whitehouse from Lafayette park for 5 straight days?

Or the democrat's massive violent psy riots in 2017?

edit on 28-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thankyou.

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

That would mean Donald Trump was part of the insurrection. We were helping him carry the water to make Mike pence do the right thing on January 6th.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thankyou.

That would mean Donald Trump was part of the insurrection. We were helping him carry the water to make Mike pence do the right thing on January 6th.

Nothing that any of the protestors, rioters, or trespassers did can be described as "helping".

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nothing that any of the protestors, rioters, or trespassers did can be described as "helping".

Sure it does, it helps to identify who the f****** idiots are.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure it does, it helps to identify who the f****** idiots are.

Twitter already did that. Gathering them all in one place is less than helpful.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Jan. 6 Questions I Want Answered....

Who shot Ashli Babbitt?
Who planted the pipe bombs?
Why did Pelosi and the DC mayor reject more security suggested prior?
Why did CNN have an 'embedded' protestor that just happened to get in?
What was the FBI's involvement? After Whitmer you know they had a hand in it?
Why was the NG mobilized and kept there?
What was really going on?

Those are real questions. The media should have used that time on 1/6 to heal as well as politicians instead of suddenly branding 75 millions voters terrorist's. Domestic terrorists. The week after 9/11 where 3000 died our politicians and media told us to forgive Islam. Many of you did. See how well the majority of the populous is controlled.

I have seen more damage to a city after a Final Four win.

No guns were used to threaten police. No one shot a police officer. No one flipped cop cars. Nope. Just some pissed off Americans who made a choice. I won't even call it a poor one. A choice. Not yet for me but the things happening now in our government that are taking us down a very odd path to a Progressive Future. Congress sucks. Some people made poor choices that day but for anyone to say it is worst day in our history since the Civil War or compare it to 9/11 is plain sick.

It is a reality TV show...and some people might do some time. Again, their choice not mine but your right to challenge your government should not be taken away.

Cambridge dictionary says -

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes , and this was No Joke . America is Being Destroyed before Our Eyes...........

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has the Committee commented about why no one has been charged with insurrection ? 😃

Because they were smart enough to show up without weapons but not smart enough to show up with an actual plan. Getting inside was their big idea and after that, things fell apart rather comedically. No insurrection charges for what amounts to a very badly executed coup attempt.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join