It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US House Begins Investigating the Jan 6th Capitol Protest - This Was a GOOD Insurrection.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Simply put...

Evidence pouring in that Cassidy Hutchinson lied: townhall.com...

If confirmed, I will start a thread on this "bombshell" witness being conditioned by leaders of the Jan 6th committee to lie to the country on this day.

-cwm

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

""according to three people familiar with the probe"" roflmao 不不不不不

If he had been "interviewed", the transcripts would be Public by now 不不不不不

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She was recruited in college and will be provided a new identity (assuming her current identity is genuine)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

strategy strategy

They'll make up stories so bazaar that people will automatically dismiss it as a made up story 儭

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What the Fox Say ?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

""according to three people familiar with the probe"" roflmao 不不不不不

If he had been "interviewed", the transcripts would be Public by now 不不不不不

For sure! The Secret Service agents themselves would have been better STAR WITNESSES.

"Trump cursed at me and tried to choke me out. I was so afraid!"

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She was recruited in college and will be provided a new identity (assuming her current identity is genuine)

Because Cassidy is a Republican, the Thompson-Schiff-Cheney triage doesn't give a sh'it what happens to her now. She's served her purpose.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well at Least Trump is getting Daily Press for FREE even If it is Biased and Negative ! The Jokes on the MSM . Hope this Continues Until Nov. 2022

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

When President Trump went to the G7 meetings, everyone talked about him implementing "America First".

Joe Biden is there this week (i think) and gets no mention.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Joe's MANTRA ... " Make America #ty Again " ........

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
July 5, 2022 UPDATE

The January 6th Committee is attempting to accomplish at least 3 tasks.

1.) Get President Trump indicted.

2.) Damage the Republican Brand ahead of the Midterms.

3.) Make everyone think the 2020 Presidential Election was free from significant fraud, errors, and manipulation.

Here is a good article focusing on #3: thefederalist.com...

Keep The Above in Mind as the Committee announces things.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
7-15-2020

A sure sign of imminent failure...

Elite journalist Bob Woodward says the J6 committee is doing "too good of a job" proving Trump committed crimes.

Pelosi & Milley's Buddy Speaks: www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Pentangeli: Look, the FBI guys, they promised me a deal. So, so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone 'cause that's what they wanted. But -- But it was all lies. Uh...everything!

Reminds me of this Godfather scene.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yesterday we also learned that "star bombshell witness" Cassidy Hutchinson also lied about a speech put together for President Trump to read. Under oath on June 28th, Hutchinson said She wrote it. The real author stepped forward yesterday to say HE wrote it...not lying opportunist Cassidy.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Friday, July 22, 2022

SHAME on FoxNews for not covering/broadcasting the Jan-6 circus last night!

abcnews.go.com...

If anyone needs to see how close Trump came to keeping Joe Biden out of the White House, its FoxNews viewers.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
7-22-2022

RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The group that Attorney General Barr referred to as washed-up "political whores" says President Trump was guilty of dereliction of duty on January 6, 2021.

Their narrow view is going to be shattered when they eventually understand that Americans wish the scheme by Trump and state Republicans had SUCCEEDED in keeping Joe Biden from taking office.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Monday, July 25, 2022

Cheney/Kinzinger/Schiff and Chairman Bennie Thompson say their ongoing "Jan-6" findings are so important, and saving our democracy is so time-critical, the committee is going on VACATION until SOME TIME IN SEPTEMBER!

WHAT THE HELL???: www.thewrap.com...

Last week, they said they wanted to get Donald Trump indicted before he could announce his 2024 candidacy for President.

These J-6 committee leaders really do have a few screws loose, don't they?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It's called the Summer break. Deal with it.
I'm still pitying your worship of your fat orange incompetent overlord. Why? The man's an idiot with the reverse Midas touch.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

It's called the Summer break. Deal with it.
I'm still pitying your worship of your fat orange incompetent overlord. Why? The man's an idiot with the reverse Midas touch.

Thanks for continually reassuring me that I'm on the right path!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sample of PROVEN LIES coming out of the Jan 6 "Get Trump!" committee of Satan-worshippers...

With the November elections fast approaching, Democrats plan to hold another round of hearings next month, hoping voters pay even closer attention. With that in mind, its important to examine the false claims and distortions they no doubt will repeat. They are legion. Heres the fact-checking the viewing publicand the electoratethus far has been denied.

CLAIM: While committee Chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) excoriated Trump for not calling off the Capitol rioters earlier, he claimed they were savagely beating and killing law enforcement officers, according to the transcript of his remarks from the prime-time July 21 hearing, carried live by the networks.

FACT: No police officer was killed during the riot.

CLAIM: During the same hearing, committee member Rep. Elaine Luria (D-Va.) faulted Trump for his glaring silence about the tragic death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who succumbed to his injuries suffered during the riot.

FACT: The D.C. medical examiner ruled Sicknick died of natural causes, not injuries, well after the riot. Luria seemed to perpetuate false rumors started by The New York Times that Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, a fable debunked by both the coroner and the Sicknick family.

CLAIM: Thompson asserted Trump summoned a mob that was heavily armed and angry.

FACT: Not a single gun was recovered in the riot. For that matter, the only gun used during the four-hour melee was fired by a Capitol police officer, who killed an unarmed rioter, Ashli Babbittwhose name was never mentioned in any of the hearings. Despite airing endless footage of rioters breaching the Capitol and fighting police, the committee omitted footage of USCP Lt. Michael Byrd shooting Babbitt from behind a doorway without warning, which was the most violent incident that occurred that day.
More at: www.theepochtimes.com...

top topics

<< 51  52  53   >>

join