It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Sickly But Will Still Go At Least Two Years Without a Physical or Mental Exam.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: carewemust

He's still getting checked, probably almost constantly.

Anything they provide about his health will be BS until the time comes for him to resign to make way for their dream of 2.5 term Harris.

Did trump ever see a shrink, or release his true BMI?

Did we ever find out why trump was limping on that ramp?

You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things.

Trump is not the current president. So yes, we can.

Bob up the road has dementia and osteoarthritis. Can we seriously criticize joe without calling out bob?

herp.

No, we very much cannot. In fact it's worse as trump did an entire term without any of the above. Biden still has time to disclose everything, trump had his chance and didn't.

Who's Bob?

Does Bob hold high office, has he been called on to release his details, and since when has arthritis mattered? Kennedy and Trueman were much worse and they held their own.

I don't believe that you understand what dementia is or how it effects people, and I don't believe that anyone that you love has ever suffered from it otherwise you wouldn't talk such rot. You should be more worried about Trump, he confused his father and grandfather, and why does he not use a teleprompter, could it be his eyesight?

What do you think he will be like at the next election?

Do we really want a president who can't tell if he's standing next to the Russia ambassador or his own bodyguard?

And what about that slurred speech?

Is that his caffeine dependency or a reaction to his covid shot?

Can trump even pull his clubs any more, has anybody seen him lift a golf bag since getting his first covid shot?

Why isn't trump releasing his medical records since he was vaccinated?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Anything they provide about his health will be BS until the time comes for him to resign to make way for their dream of 2.5 term Harris.

You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things.

Bob up the road has dementia and osteoarthritis. Can we seriously criticize joe without calling out bob?

herp.

No, we very much cannot. In fact it's worse as trump did an entire term without any of the above. Biden still has time to disclose everything, trump had his chance and didn't.

Who's Bob?

Does Bob hold high office, has he been called on to release his details, and since when has arthritis mattered? Kennedy and Trueman were much worse and they held their own.

I don't believe that you understand what dementia is or how it effects people, and I don't believe that anyone that you love has ever suffered from it otherwise you wouldn't talk such rot. You should be more worried about Trump, he confused his father and grandfather, and why does he not use a teleprompter, could it be his eyesight?

Do we really want a president who can't tell if he's standing next to the Russia ambassador or his own bodyguard?

Can trump even pull his clubs any more, has anybody seen him lift a golf bag since getting his first covid shot?

The same reason you haven’t.
He’s an average American citizen, without rank, tittle or distinction.
Why divert the spotlight from the dude who’s front and centre stage? What’s the trip, skip?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Caffeine dependency, LOL.

So many logical fallacies, but so little effort creating them.
edit on 6/25/21 by Ksihkehe because: Clipped quote

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Two years? The man could not pet a dog without breaking a leg. I don’t think Harris wants to be more than three steps away from him because she might have to take the oath at a moment’s notice.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

herp.

Who's Bob?

Your massive deflection from colostomy Joe to Trump is not only sad, it’s #ing outrageous.

I don’t see why everyone has to explain to you that Trump is no longer President, maybe you should get a mental stability check?

In fact, I think all deranged Leftist cult members should take one, that might get some off the streets and into straight jackets where they belong.

edit on 25-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sigh, enjoy what fruits you've grown..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: carewemust

No, my point is the public version of his medical status is BS and he's clearly in bad shape.

No doubt. America is extremely vulnerable right now, due to the President's declining mental acuity.

And being compromised because of his sons foreign business ties. Especially the ones that were based on having a connection to the White House.

I hear Hunter is selling "access" again, using his art/paintings as the key to the "big guy".

Anyone who pays $50,000 for one of Hunter's paintings, thinking they'll have access to THE BRAINS in the White House, will be sorely disappointed.

If Hunter double-crosses the wrong people, he really will "vanish". (ie "Where's Hunter?")

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
People deflecting on Trump when he isn't in office any more.
The Democrats claimed he was mentally unstable and kept floating the 25th Amendment idea.
Trump never had I stroke as far as I recall.
Joe can't say that.

Watch Joe do almost any public speaking appearance and you will get treated to the obvious signs of dementia.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think you made actually need a reeducation camp.
I take it you are a big fan of communism.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Democrats claimed he was mentally unstable and kept floating the 25th Amendment idea.
Joe can't say that.

Watch Joe do almost any public speaking appearance and you will get treated to the obvious signs of dementia.

Biden - “Frederwahtadoogerths...You know, the thing”

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Two years? The man could not pet a dog without breaking a leg. I don’t think Harris wants to be more than three steps away from him because she might have to take the oath at a moment’s notice.

That might be why Harris looks so uncomfortable visiting the US-Mex border this morning.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Huh?

What do mean "huh"?
You want to find a reason to lock people up man.
Just own it bro
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Joe can't say that.

Biden - “Frederwahtadoogerths...You know, the thing”

The U.S. Media (95%) should be legally punished for hiding Biden's sicknesses, when he was a Presidential candidate. I have faith they will be, at the proper time.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: Ksihkehe

When the announcement is made that Biden must step down due to poor health, I wonder if she will cackle.

I don't know if she'll cackle (in front of the cameras), but I bet she has that big ugly smile on her head as she waves at the camera as if people elected her. It couldn't be more ironic if real Republicans win the majority of Congress next year and then as soon as Biden's babysitters give him up, Harris gets impeached.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Huh?

What do mean "huh"?
You want to find a reason to lock people up man.
Just own it bro

LMAO
Only the mentally ill that could cause harm to themselves or others.
The mental illness epidemic in this country has gone unchecked for far too long.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hmm so like a holocaust?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hmm so like a holocaust?

Reading comprehension is a thing.
Did I say to round them up and gas them?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Trump was evaluated, democrats said his doctors were lying. Practicing psychiatrists from Harvard said Trump was mentally unfit without ever seeing him, democrats said he should be impeached for being mentally unfit. There's certainly no comparison between Trump and Biden when it comes to their physical and mental states. We all saw Trump stand for 2 hours at a time in multiple rallies over multiple days and not screw up on his words once. Biden constantly gets his words wrong, bunny-trails into off topic conversations, and his 5-man rallies last about 15 minutes before he had to sit down.

You can be biased and partisan without being utterly ignorant. Come on dude.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

and how about you? are you physically and mentally fit? whereas i wish you to be healthy. the president at least seems to be able to meet with other leaders, to discuss things, without everyone worriedly pointing out afterwards that he would be mentally and physically unfit. it is rather the case that biden is already called a hardliner in europe.

Seriously man, just stop, lol. I guarantee you NOBODY calls Biden a hardliner. He's the biggest pushover America has ever had in office. Even worse than Mr. I'm Gonna Draw A Red Line and You Better Not Cross it or Else I'll Be Forced to Draw Another Red Line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join