It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Sickly But Will Still Go At Least Two Years Without a Physical or Mental Exam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Friday, June 25, 2021

With U.S. President Joe Biden publicly exhibiting so many physical and mental problems, many Americans are concerned about the leader of this great nation.

A brave, intuitive journalist recently asked the White House Press Secretary, "When does the President plan to have his next check-up?".

(CNN)President Joe Biden will receive a regular physical exam later this year, the White House said Tuesday, setting a timeline for when the oldest first-term president in US history might provide more information about his health.

The last extensive update on Biden's medical state came in December 2019, when the doctor he eventually recruited to serve as White House physician described him as "a healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency."

In the 2019 report, O'Connor wrote Biden was being treated for;

Non-valvular atrial fibrillation, or AFib -- an irregular heartbeat.

He was taking Crestor to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Eliquis to prevent blood clots.

Nexium for acid reflux.

Allegra, and a nasal spray for seasonal allergies.

--------------------

The White House has been asked at three points over the past month when Biden might go for a physical exam.

In late February, asked if they would commit to "releasing a comprehensive health report in the near future," press secretary Jen Psaki said "absolutely we will do that" but didn't offer a timeline.

A week later, Psaki said she did not have an update on timing for release of health records.

On Friday, Psaki said again she did not have an update.

"Certainly, when he has his next medical appointment, we will be transparent about that and provide that information to all of you," she said, adding she wasn't aware of a physical exam being scheduled.
Source: www.cnn.com...

Is it totally up to Joseph Robinette Biden to determine when he will have a medical physical conducted? I think protocol says the President's physician can force an examination, if the President exhibits symptoms of physical or mental illness.

But that's unlikely to happen now that Joe Biden has removed the traditional White House physician and installed his own, personal, long-time doctor.

Biden Installs O'Connor as WH Physician: abcnews.go.com...

We're coming up on two years since Joe Biden has been examined, and there is no physical or mental examination scheduled for the future, even though he is showing signs of illness, and takes several medications/drugs. Very troubling.

Who will be blamed if President Biden collapses from an illness or event that EARLY DETECTION could have prevented?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's still getting checked, probably almost constantly.

Anything they provide about his health will be BS until the time comes for him to resign to make way for their dream of 2.5 term Harris.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

"Getting checked almost constantly" isn't working.

Look how news outlets even in the Southern Hemisphere are taking note of Joe Biden's "problems", and wondering how he is able to govern the most powerful country on the planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

When the announcement is made that Biden must step down due to poor health, I wonder if she will cackle.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Who said it was working? I said checking on him, like medical support.

You don't think he has somebody keeping track of him in the condition he's in?

No, my point is the public version of his medical status is BS and he's clearly in bad shape.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

"We DID IT Joe!!!"

Or

"Now...I need a list of those who called me Heels Up Harris."

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

When the announcement is made that Biden must step down due to poor health, I wonder if she will cackle.

Kamala had to come to Joe Biden's rescue at the podium yesterday. And he still couldn't get his thoughts straight.

Don't Forget About Miami Joe: www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
No, my point is the public version of his medical status is BS and he's clearly in bad shape.

No doubt. America is extremely vulnerable right now, due to the President's declining mental acuity.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hospice Joe. That's a nice nickname. Usually that wouldn't be a nice nickname, but since it's about someone who is simply destructive towards everything American and good, I'm using it.

He's already going through his bucket list of liberty destroying actions, so "Hospice Joe" it is. He won't be missed, not even by his dog.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not happy with Joe Biden at all. She's beginning to sense how little he thinks of minorities, because he does not ask for their participation in big-plan negotiations.

AOC Senses the Real Joe Biden emerging: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Hospice Joe. That's a nice nickname. Usually that wouldn't be a nice nickname, but since it's about someone who is simply destructive towards everything American and good, I'm using it.

He's already going through his bucket list of liberty destroying actions, so "Hospice Joe" it is. He won't be missed, not even by his dog.

Joe's dog died last week. Missed not being able to shower with his master any more.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No doubt. America is extremely vulnerable right now, due to the President's declining mental acuity.

And being compromised because of his sons foreign business ties. Especially the ones that were based on having a connection to the White House.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Anything they provide about his health will be BS until the time comes for him to resign to make way for their dream of 2.5 term Harris.

Did trump ever see a shrink, or release his true BMI?

Did we ever find out why trump was limping on that ramp?

You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things.

Trump is not the current president. So yes, we can.

Bob up the road has dementia and osteoarthritis. Can we seriously criticize joe without calling out bob?

herp.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

"Did trump ever see a shrink, or release his true BMI? "
No ,BMI is not required for being president .
But , Trump did take the test and scored 10/10
For the citizens of the US , and the Constitution , does require a test if a president's mental capacity is questioned .
Biden , so far has refused .

"Did we ever find out why trump was limping on that ramp? "
Have we found out why Biden frequently has problems going up or down ramps (stairs) ? Not just a limp .

"You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things."
Yes we can .
Trump is not president .
Biden is.
Take a year and a half for UIS news to reach you ?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

LOL

I didn't know you were such a fan that you know my whole post history and, more impressively, my opinion.

Thanks, I'm blushing a bit.

I don't really consider the health of the POTUS a partisan issue, but have fun with that.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

and how about you? are you physically and mentally fit? whereas i wish you to be healthy. the president at least seems to be able to meet with other leaders, to discuss things, without everyone worriedly pointing out afterwards that he would be mentally and physically unfit. it is rather the case that biden is already called a hardliner in europe.
edit on 25-6-2021 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Let it go, dude, let it go.

He's been gone half a year, just let....it....go.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Who will be blamed if President Biden collapses from an illness or event that EARLY DETECTION could have prevented?

Clearly the answer to that question is Donald Trump. Somehow it'll be his fault.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've no doubt they are keeping a very close watch on his health. Last thing they need is for him to drop face first into a podium in the middle of blubbering through some incoherent speech somewhere.

My guess is he needs to last 2 full years until Kamala takes the reigns, so they will keep injecting him with adrenaline or steroids or whatever else is keeping his body going till then, if he passes in private they'll do their best to hide it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join