It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlike President Trump - President Biden has No Strengths to Compensate for his Weaknesses.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Even supporters of President Trump could identify some personal qualities they did not like about the man.

But there was always something good in the realm of foreign/domestic policymaking, world-peace, economics, etc., to more than offset any personality annoyances.

For example:

Anti-Trumper: President Trump lies 500 times @ day, 365 days a year!!

Pro-Trumper: If he does, those lies are trivial compared to the economic growth, high-employment, and non-existent inflation he has delivered to over 300 million Americans.

-------------------------------

I've noticed when criticism is leveled against President Biden, his supporters have nothing to say in his defense about what he is doing, or has done, for Americans.

For example:

Anti-Bidener: President Biden is a criminal racist pervert with dementia.

Pro-Bidener: So what! He's better than Trump!

ATS members: In your opinion, will the day ever come when Biden supporters can counter criticisms of President Biden, with statements citing his achievements for America/Americans?

According to the latest economic and foreign policy news, he is making America/Americans worse-off, not better.

-CareWeMust

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spot on, as usual.

They will never be able to because Biden has not done anything for Americans in his putrid 47 years in “public service”
Nothing. Period.

We’ve all asked them to cite Biden’s accomplishments from his time in office, I’ve never seen anything but double talk from them.

Trump said mean things and hurt their feelz, that’s all they have and that’s all they will ever have.

Period.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey,

The MSM is not running negative stories daily about this President so everything is OK.

Don't you know how it works now?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"will the day ever come when Biden supporters can counter criticisms of President Biden, with statements citing his achievements for America/Americans?"

I doubt if Biden would ever stoop that low as to give Americans and America any real reason to praise his action. He is a career politician who is basically obsessed with destroying any good trump did. He wanted to erase all the good Trump did to make it look like Trump was bad. Even the Democrats and liberals cannot say Biden is doing good for Americans. He is so obsessed with TDS he cannot comprehend the harm he is doing to America.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Don’t know I’m waiting to see the look on his face when being addressed by Putin that will say a lot about that sorry excuse of an American. And of coarse the comedy gold of the squawking he will mumble when talking who won’t be able to criticize him and compare fairly?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Luckily for you, Putin knows who's in charge and the senility of the puppet wont trick him.

If we all know, they know.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

In regards to fair criticisms this meeting should act as a good litmus test on the veracity of their character between Trump and Bai-don-son. Also every time Joey the blowhole squints take a shot, if he remains squinting for more then 15 seconds chug the bottle till he stops squinting, that is all.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I'm too old for that #. I'd die.
edit on 15-6-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

He called out Corn Pop for what he was.

That should count for something.

Or was it Corn Flake?

As long as MSM parrots the narrative and Social Media censors opposition and government controls public education and Follywood remains the MIC's propaganda forum Trump will be Orange Man Bad and his supporters will be racist white supremacists.

Meanwhile Biden and every other POTUS will be considered champs.

It's literally that cut and dry.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Spot on, as usual.

They will never be able to because Biden has not done anything for Americans in his putrid 47 years in “public service”
Nothing. Period.

We’ve all asked them to cite Biden’s accomplishments from his time in office, I’ve never seen anything but double talk from them.

Trump said mean things and hurt their feelz, that’s all they have and that’s all they will ever have.

Period.

Thank-you for eloquently stating WHY there are rarely any positive supportive comments to offset the criticisms that are piling up against Joe and Kamala.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hey,

The MSM is not running negative stories daily about this President so everything is OK.

Don't you know how it works now?

Correct. When composing this thread, I had in mind the places where millions of people interact with each...like online, call-in shows, live events, etc..
edit on 6/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Are you claiming that biDen has weaknesses?

C’mon man

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Surely the most popular elected president in American history. In the most legitimate, least shady election in American history should have scores of defenders flooding the interwebs with his uncountable contributions to American society.

Surely after 40 years, the list of accomplishments must be exhaustive.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
"will the day ever come when Biden supporters can counter criticisms of President Biden, with statements citing his achievements for America/Americans?"

I doubt if Biden would ever stoop that low as to give Americans and America any real reason to praise his action. He is a career politician who is basically obsessed with destroying any good trump did. He wanted to erase all the good Trump did to make it look like Trump was bad. Even the Democrats and liberals cannot say Biden is doing good for Americans. He is so obsessed with TDS he cannot comprehend the harm he is doing to America.

Your post reminded me of something I heard a Democrat on CNN say today. (I think it was Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee.)

The reason why Congress will not form any commission to get to the bottom of the origins of Covid-19, is because they might find that President Donald Trump was right. That the Virus came from the Wuhan Laboratory. Not from a Wuhan monkey or bat.

The best we can hope for is mass suicide of these anti-America idiots, if Donald Trump becomes Speaker of the House on 1/1/2023. The worst would be delaying that happy time until he's elected President, in Nov 2024.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I mean...Trump was a caricature of a person who in the end did nothing really substantial other than sword missile a mother #er...which...is exactly what you'd expect from Donald Trump.

Honestly, considering Donald Trump becoming president was like a scary bed time story since i was a kid...he really didn't do much, good or bad. Which is pretty much better than every US president has done in my entire lifetime...so that...

Look what Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama did...Somehow, trump actually managed to be less bad than that. Gotta hand it to him again considering, throughout the 90's dude was pretty much reviled. He was the inspiration for the villain in Back to the Future 2.

He exceeded expectations...which were already comic book villain level low anyway...

On the other hand, Biden is just a piece of #, in just about every way...so that...
edit on 16/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Anti‐Trumper here who didn't vote for Biden. Still glad Trump is gone.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So, youre happy that he's gone. Thats fair. Are you happy with what replaced him?

Dont lie..

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Anti‐Trumper here who didn't vote for Biden. Still glad Trump is gone.

Yeah Trump didn’t like giving away stuff for free and placate to the lefts nonstop racism. Seems the only two things the left support these days. Vote for someone based on their race or what they will give out for “free”. Although free means higher taxes for those of us that go to work.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: LordAhriman

So, youre happy that he's gone. Thats fair. Are you happy with what replaced him?

Dont lie..

Nope. But he will go down in history as the worst president we've ever had, and that part of history will be true to our future generations.

Jackson is the worst president we've ever had in my opinion, but Trump put up a bus of him in the oval office.
edit on 16-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The history books will look kindly on President Trump

And that upsets people

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join