It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAVE Republicans vs WIMP Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

GWB was the Republican president during 9-11. I distinctly recall him hiding clueless in a school classroom during the 9/11 attacks.

You're so full of it I bet you have brown eyes. Bush was on a scheduled trip that had him in that classroom. He wasn't "hiding". He was informed about the attack while in the classroom, not "clueless". He continued his visit to avoid creating a panic until he received more information.

If you recall what you say you do. I suggest you see a doctor. You might need help, you're memory is worse than Biden's.
Someone declared war on the united states and your commander in chief sat there listening to some five-year-olds recite their alphabet.

You could literally hear cogs clunking in his Numbskull head. 15 Saudi's...And he attacked Iraq. clunk clunk clunk.
fyi. My een is blue.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The world is still just as right as rain for you isn't it?

No conspiracy exists behind the rosy reds. Maintain that
delusion with a good supply of blues.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why does UK's BORIS JOHNSON like U.S. President Joe Biden so much?

Biden is a "breath of fresh air!": www.newsweek.com...

Biden sending Boris some cash, and not making the UK pay it's G7 membership dues?

Blood suckers love a WIMP U.S. President

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The 'wimp President' you criticised for standing up to several countries including China, North Korea and Russia?

By the way; Boris Johnson is a complete and utter knucklehead and seriously unfit for office.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The 'wimp President' you criticised for standing up to several countries including China, North Korea and Russia?

By the way; Boris Johnson is a complete and utter knucklehead and seriously unfit for office.

Are you trying to say that joe stood up today?

edit on 11-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Your mileage varies.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden sending Boris some cash, and not making the UK pay it's G7 membership dues?

President Trump sent a small team of doctors to the UK when Boris Johnson was on his Covid death-bed. Just 3 days later, he literally jogged out of the hospital.

If B.J. really likes Joe Biden better than Donald Trump, Johnson is a selfish arrogant ungrateful bastard....just for starters.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

GWB was the Republican president during 9-11. I distinctly recall him hiding clueless in a school classroom during the 9/11 attacks.

You're so full of it I bet you have brown eyes. Bush was on a scheduled trip that had him in that classroom. He wasn't "hiding". He was informed about the attack while in the classroom, not "clueless". He continued his visit to avoid creating a panic until he received more information.

If you recall what you say you do. I suggest you see a doctor. You might need help, you're memory is worse than Biden's.
Someone declared war on the united states and your commander in chief sat there listening to some five-year-olds recite their alphabet.

You could literally hear cogs clunking in his Numbskull head. 15 Saudi's...And he attacked Iraq. clunk clunk clunk.
fyi. My een is blue.

That's cute.

A leftist trying to sound angry while regurgitating the official leftist falsehoods.

You do remember us chasing the terrorists through Afghanistan, right?

And that many of them escaped through Pakistan?

And then scattered to places like Iraq, whose leader openly offered the terrorists protection from us?

The same Iraqi leader that was funding similar terrorism against Israel at 50k per martyr?

You might remember, the 5+ bombers per week until that Iraqi leader was chased out of power?

And Israel built a wall.

Cute effort, but suggest you cancel the attempt to sound outraged.

You just don't do outrage very well.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

President Trump sent a small team of doctors to the UK when Boris Johnson was on his Covid death-bed. Just 3 days later, he literally jogged out of the hospital.

If B.J. really likes Joe Biden better than Donald Trump, Johnson is a selfish arrogant ungrateful bastard....just for starters.

Didn't happen. Stop making stuff up.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Are you saying that Trump never sent doctors, or that boris never got up?

I might believe the 2nd one.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

No doctors sent and I seriously doubt any jogging.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

A brisk walk perhaps?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

But I also doubt the jogging.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

But I also doubt the jogging.

No doctors sent or required.

Responding to Trump's offer, a spokesman for the prime minister said: 'We are grateful for all of the warm wishes the Prime Minister has received overnight.

'We are confident the Prime Minister is receiving the best possible care from the National Health Service.

'Any treatment he receives is a matter for his doctors.'

Just Trump grandstanding as usual.

edit on 11-6-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It also said Trump openly stated he was only offering to be 'matchmaker', and that senior staff from two large drug companies reviewed his condition and options remotely with his doctors before all acknowledged that everything that could be done, was already being done.

Since leftists all appear to have jumped off the crazy cliff lately, I guess reaching out to help a friend could be considered 'grand standing'.

Back in the real world, we just see someone trying to help someone else.

Is this all you people have left?

Arguing semantics about something like this to help justify your continued tds.

Panic getting bad about now?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

It also said Trump openly stated he was only offering to be 'matchmaker', and that senior staff from two large drug companies reviewed his condition and options remotely with his doctors before all acknowledged that everything that could be done, was already being done.

Since leftists all appear to have jumped off the crazy cliff lately, I guess reaching out to help a friend could be considered 'grand standing'.

Back in the real world, we just see someone trying to help someone else.

Is this all you people have left?

Arguing semantics about something like this to help justify your continued tds.

Panic getting bad about now?

Read the original post I replied to, it said trump sent doctors and heavily implied that is why he recovered.

None of that is remotely true.

That isn't anything to do with leftists but a Trump supporters complete disregard for reality.

edit on 11-6-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes, I understand that you don't understand.

And why your response was equally inaccurate.

Typical from a leftist.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Typical from a leftist though.

Nope my reply was based in what actually happened, not a trump supporters fantasy.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Nope my reply was based in what actually happened, not a trump supporters fantasy.

No, your response was a carefully edited snippet from the very end of the article.

Apparently skipped all the actual information?

Information that you keep falsely posting about, so I can only assume it is important to leftists in some way?

Maybe dems are so desperate right now they need to pick apart every post on 1 year old subjects looking for some detail to argue semantics about?

Semantics than few in the real world actually care about?

I only care because I like making fun of leftist absurdity.

We can do another one of you want:

Democrats illegally wiretapped the Trump family, campaign, and nearly everyone they know, during and after the 2016 campaign.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

No, your response was a carefully edited snippet from the very end of the article.

Apparently skipped all the actual information?

Information that you keep falsely posting about, so I can only assume it is important to leftists in some way?

Maybe dems are so desperate right now they need to pick apart every post on 1 year old subjects looking for some detail to argue semantics about?

Semantics than few in the real world actually care about?

I only care because I like making fun of leftist absurdity.

We can do another one of you want:

Democrats illegally wiretapped the Trump family, campaign, and nearly everyone they know, during and after the 2016 campaign.

The claim that Trump sent doctors and that had anything to do with Johnson recovery is not true.

Given its by the same poster who wondered what would happen if democrats had been in charge I'm 1941 perhaps not a surprise.

This isn't a left /right issue, it's a true/false issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join