It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAVE Republicans vs WIMP Democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL!

Stop the "us against them" attitude and America will be just fine.

Think of yourself as an American first. I know you guys won't. But putting Party over Country IS the problem.

a reply to: carewemust

Bingo!

Seems you have incorrect target though.

Facist tactics have been coming from democrats.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess if you want to call a Rear Admiral’s Flagship an old ship...

But hey, democrats, amiright!?!

Laid down in 1914.
Yep, I call it old.
Which Navy were you in?
I was in the US one.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

You should be distancing yourself from the extreme right, not defending them.

Please define 'extreme right'

Anyone who didn't vote for joe?

Anyone not completely brainwashed?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I think we need to look more into this grassy Noel fella, looks like a Democrat to me, shady fella, like Roosevelt, he was a shady democrat too...

Your anti-Democrat chatbot algorithm is in top form today. You should make a thread and then make that same thread a couple weeks later.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
That is arguable.

Start a thread, WW2 Pacific naval history is an area I am well versed.

I'd also like a thread on that.

Not an expert, but always interested in learning more on the subject.

For instance, it appears to me that certain admirals had a pretty strong inkling that a japanese attack was a near certainty.

While FDR ordered them to take no action in defense of that possible attack.

While also warning army not to enter war against germany because we wouldn't be able to fight 2 wars at once.

So what did FDR know (or suspect) in late 1941?

And how do we know that?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
For instance, it appears to me that certain admirals had a pretty strong inkling that a japanese attack was a near certainty.

I said that, the locations most often considered were the Philippines and the Panama Canal.

Wrong. FDR was fully aware of the Orange Plans/Fleet Problems and didn't hinder them, they conducted these right up until the outbreak of World War II.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I said that, the locations most often considered were the Philippines and the Panama Canal.

Wrong. FDR was fully aware of the Orange Plans/Fleet Problems and didn't hinder them, they conducted these right up until the outbreak of World War II.

I didn't see that you mentioned incorrect location prediction.

That is also my understanding.

While much was known, location, type, and scale of attacks were a complete surprise.

FDRs people also ordered fighters to be lined up unfueled and unarmed in anti sabotage effort while admirals wanted fleet defense as top priority

But like I said, a thread to help fill the gaps in what i've already learned would be great.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Start a thread, you're posting many easily-disproved conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Start a thread, you're posting many easily-disproved conspiracies.

I don't start threads.

But would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about a subject that interests me than I have been able to find so far.

edit on 10-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Huge Paranoia Requires Huge $$$: www.politico.com...

-CareWeMust

The paranoia was on full display from the moment Biden "won". National Guard, barriers, concertina wire - like some third world military overthrow for a war that never came. They knew they stole it and it showed in everything they did.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

-CareWeMust

The paranoia was on full display from the moment Biden "won". National Guard, barriers, concertina wire - like some third world military overthrow for a war that never came. They knew they stole it and it showed in everything they did.

Damn straight.
Those were not the actions of the legitimate winners of an election.
Those were the actions of known cheaters and con artists freaking out that they were going to be exposed.
edit on 10-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

-CareWeMust

"showed in everything they did"

And still do to this day.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's amazing how off topic posting and trash talking goes rampant throughout these pit threads.

On topic, the reactions of the two parties are clearly different depending on the circumstances. The two examples given for the Republican party should at the least have led to a request for higher security protections for those that had been targeted. The example provided for the Democrat party should focus on why individuals were let into the building, otherwise appropriate controls should have been in place such as additional security at the time given the heated nature of the day. I would call the Republican reaction to the an underreaction and the Democrat reaction to be an overreaction.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Actually it is the Progressives that you need to worry about.

WWI - Wilson, Progressive
WW2 - FDR, Progressive
Korea - Truman, Progressive
Vietnam - JFK, Progressive
Gulf War - GHW Bush, Progressive
GWOT - GW Bush, Progressive
ISIS - Obama, Progressive
Russia?, China? - Biden, Progressive

Pretty clear.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

GWB was the Republican president during 9-11. I distinctly recall him hiding clueless in a school classroom during the 9/11 attacks.

You're so full of it I bet you have brown eyes. Bush was on a scheduled trip that had him in that classroom. He wasn't "hiding". He was informed about the attack while in the classroom, not "clueless". He continued his visit to avoid creating a panic until he received more information.

If you recall what you say you do. I suggest you see a doctor. You might need help, you're memory is worse than Biden's.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This being a conspiracy site and all:
Pearl harbor advance knowledge conspiracy theory
The Democrats goaded the Japanese into attacking us by cutting off their steel and petroleum. Then they stood by and left the Japanese destroy a bunch of our older vessels at Pearl Harbor taking several thousand American lives with them.

I've heard it stated that the attack on Pearl Harbor was a blessing for the US Navy. Almost half of the deaths that day came from the USS Arizona. If there wasn't an attack, the Fleet would have sailed to defend Wake Island and the Philippines. At that time the Japanese Navy out classed the US Navy. Odds are that those battleships would have been lost in deep water with a greater loss of life.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

This being a conspiracy site and all:
Pearl harbor advance knowledge conspiracy theory
The Democrats goaded the Japanese into attacking us by cutting off their steel and petroleum. Then they stood by and left the Japanese destroy a bunch of our older vessels at Pearl Harbor taking several thousand American lives with them.

I've heard it stated that the attack on Pearl Harbor was a blessing for the US Navy. Almost half of the deaths that day came from the USS Arizona. If there wasn't an attack, the Fleet would have sailed to defend Wake Island and the Philippines. At that time the Japanese Navy out classed the US Navy. Odds are that those battleships would have been lost in deep water with a greater loss of life.

Agree completely.

(Subject to learning new information of course)

Imagine if we had also lost our only carriers defending those islands.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think it is because they are paranoid. They been trying to play this out as some massive insurrection and so they need to also play out the part of needing some crazy level of security.

I mean if you do not think it was some huge insurrection event then why would they need 10,000 troops? See how that works?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well AOC is practically a war hero and a veteran now, didn't you hear?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you think there’s a good and a bad side you’re a useful idiot and part of the problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join