It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Preparing To Attack US? Former Mao Red Guard Member Warns Americans, "It's Happening Here."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

rces the US has. And do you honestly think the international community would abandon the US and allow this to happen?

The powers that be control pretty much every country now. The Rothschilds and Soros have worked very hard at debilitating us. What do you think they are trying g to do to our economy ? Look at the shutdown last year and what it did. Why are so many people so foolish about things, thinking that everything is as it was in WWII?
Even our civilians ding give a cra(& about defending our border (or at least the ones who voted for JB since they seem to think the whole world laughed when our Potus tried to instill greatness again ).
I don’t think people have yet realized the damage done by radicals in making young people believe that the govt will take care of them.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Please explain to me how the logistics of transporting literally millions of Chinese armed personnel, all their food and munitions and other necessary equipment etc across the Pacific Ocean and then establishing a significant beach head(s) that would prove a base for the Chinese advancement through North America and the USA in particular would be any easier than The Normandy Landings?

Do you honestly think your Allies in NATO would stand back and let this happen?
Or those in the Pacific rim area?

The only people believing this imaginary scenario are those who have previously told me that the number of armed civilians would help prevent any successful invasion of the US mainland.
One of the justifications people give for The Second Amendment.

Can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Some people seem to purposely blow things massively out of proportion in order to fuel their own paranoid fears.

I honestly don't get it.

They feed off of perceived victimhood, almost a wish, so they can do the "I told you so, I was right!!"

edit on 13-6-2021 by vonclod because: forgot the word "can" no change in context

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is no difference between today's China and pre-war Germany. China is on a hyperdrive to accumulate military power. The world is waiting for a spark to ignite the highly flammable mixture of economic and military power combined with hyper-nationalism currently prevalent in China.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join