It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Preparing To Attack US? Former Mao Red Guard Member Warns Americans, "It's Happening Here."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's hard to takeover with bribery and tyranny. It creates a very toxic system. Blackmail, coups, counter-coups, assassinations. The cycles of empires fade in and out of periods of decent government to corruption, melt downs, rebuilding. Pretty much what China has been doing their whole existence. CCP has not been around that long. A lot of people forget that fact and nothing has really changed. They project power but it's a mirage. We don't hear about their internal problems but they absolutely have them. Suicide being one of them. Many depressed people in China with no hope of a better life.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

But what do you win?

The power to make your money worthless. Total domination over man
and on and on and on. More to the point your soul and every soul on
the planet. The ultimate goal to fulfill the ancient promise. To be like
God.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I was listening to this a few minutes ago and decided to
listen to the rest in the morning.
Have you heard about a retired Chinese general buying a
30,000,000 dollar ranch on the southern Texas border?The
ranch has an air strip,wind mill farm,meat processing plant,
and is 10 miles away from a major U.S. military base.Things
that make you go ummm.

He will be monitored by all 24 agencies . A given free pass for the Chinese is not what you think it is. This is Texas. Start flying something from SA and he'll lose his 30 million dollar place. Happens to all illegals , but the news won't print it. The govt. agencies grab every thing .

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

He will be monitored by all 24 agencies . A given free pass for the Chinese is not what you think it is. This is Texas. Start flying something from SA and he'll lose his 30 million dollar place. Happens to all illegals , but the news won't print it. The govt. agencies grab every thing .

Except that if you look at any map, or at google Earth, you can see that between the Mexican border and that land owned by that CCP general, there is a lot of desert and not a lot of civilization. In fact i didn't see any cities in between Mexico and that piece of land owned by the CCP in Texas.

The CCP has stated that "a war against the U.S. is inevitable." They have asserted that to win they have to attack first. This land is very close to the Mexican border, plus, any plane can fly low from Mexico, land in the airstrip the CCP billionaire has in Texas and no one will find out until too late.

edit on 10-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
If that is true, what are they going to do with the world when they have it all. It will be so boring to not have an enemy.

No. They make them up and turn into their citizens. Kind of like what's been happening of late here in the US...

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
That is part of the problem.

Why are we "letting" them buy land in the US?

Shear stupidity.

I've wondered that for years.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
That is part of the problem.

Why are we "letting" them buy land in the US?

Shear stupidity.

I've wondered that for years.

IIRC
the quote 'the capitalists will sell us the rope we will use to hang them'.

imagine half the farms in the USA growing rice and soybeans and shipping it to China.
our food costs would double.
Beijing is definitely not satisfied with the status quo.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I was listening to this a few minutes ago and decided to
listen to the rest in the morning.
Have you heard about a retired Chinese general buying a
30,000,000 dollar ranch on the southern Texas border?The
ranch has an air strip,wind mill farm,meat processing plant,
and is 10 miles away from a major U.S. military base.Things
that make you go ummm.

Probably just forward planning for when China experiences a dose of democracy coming their way

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sorry, I am buying it only to a certain extent.

Yea, for all practical purposes, and only on a National and regional level, the US is a One-Party State. The POTUS elections are forever going to the Dems because the Repubcans will never be able to beat the cheat in the battle ground states and the Coasts and Cities are already One-Party jurisdictions.

Contrast that however with what I call the "FRee States" of America, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and others, (Florida) are working hard to take all measures and steps necessary to stop Federal over reach and will probably be succcessful for quite some time. As a result, Congress will remain grid-locked, which is good, because the worst thing that can happen is for the idiots in Congress to be able to do anything. They could screw up a ham sandwich.

Furthermore, my guess will be that as the Globalists succeed ever more, the Dems will find their power being eroded on a national level by new Globalist Agenda items which will make it increasingly difficult for them to do much of anything.

The real operation in effect is the slow, but steady decline of US National Soveriegnty as its surrendered to the Globalist Organizations. That will ultimately make the US a far poorer place with a very mediocre economy much like the Euro zone. I could go on, point out the loss of national identity due to loss of population and open borders policies but, truth be told with each passing generation the flag and the 4th of July stand for less and less year over year.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Do you remember this?

I'd like to know some ATSers' thoughts on this vid, I'm sure it's been discussed before on ATS, but I think this is relevant and somewhat important. It's just a quick American commercial from several years ago.

U.S. commercial about China taking over

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Because when the stop sending those goods we are screwed. The easiest way to overtake anything is to create dependency. You should also look into how much the Chinese have invested in US companies as well as how much 'debt' they have purchased from us which is over a trillion dollars.

COVID showed the world that everything could stop and we were all dependent. Imagine a shortage of food instead of TP. Remember how crazy people got over that?

If there is ever an 'attack' however it will not be from China. It will be a NK EMP from one of their satellites. Then true dependency would begin.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on Junpm30pmf0000002021-06-10T12:25:58-05:001258 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Mao's Red Guard were disbanded and dissolved by 1968, 53 years ago.

China today and Mao's China are two completely different entities.

I have no doubt China wishes to be the number one world superpower.
I very much doubt they want to do it through warfare.
A full blown 'conventional' war would devastate all nations involved let alone considering the indisputable M.A.D. if things turned nuclear.

I know you have a rabid dislike of all things 'leftist' - and that is entirely your right - but this is just paranoid fearmongering.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It may be paranoid fearmongering until they kick in
your door and drag you out into the streets.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Just like the Russians were going to do before them?

I keep on hearing about how mighty a war machine the US military is.
I keep on hearing about how it would be suicide for any nation to invade the US - it would indeed be a logistical nightmare and one I very much doubt any nation could successfully undertake even if they wanted to - due to the number of armed civilians as well as other armed personnel and institutions.

Yet still the paranoid delusion that China is about to invade the US mainland.

Maybe they do want to ruffle a few feathers - I think they probably do want to replace the US as the world's leading superpower - but all out war?

Please, get a grip and try to think rationally.

Undermine your political system?
Maybe.
Cause financial uncertainty?
Possibly.
Undercut the US manufacturing juggernaut?
Perhaps.

All out warfare?
Never.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's still paranoid fear mongering though.

It ain't going to happen. At least while Chuck Norris is still alive.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If anyone invades the USA on the ground, doing it through Texas would be the worst choice. They'd be better off coming through western Canada where the citizens are less likely to be armed and would simply roll over. The people of the Republic of Texas would put up a fight!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Looking at the property I think this is being blown out of proportion. The runway is maybe 20 ft wide half of it is dirt. anything but a prop plane and a small one at that isn't going to land there. Del Rio tx is just to the southwest and that property has 4 houses and was set up for hiking and hunting. Most of the property is scrub brush the only noteworthy thing I could find was a cave on the property with some cave paintings. This is where the funny-looking star comes from its one of the cave paintings.

And the military base near there is Laughlin which is an Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard training facility using t 38 and t 6s so the military value is very low. The only thing i could find of any importance is its port of entry.

en.wikipedia.org...ío–Ciudad_Acuña_International_Bridge

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

does it show all the hi-tech chinese drones that seem to be flying around?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Europeans were the biggest sellers to Native Americans.Thats how it began.Then the trading post gave way to forts and more and more immigrants and natives who would sell out their people for their own profit and addiction to whiskey and trade goods.Sounds familiar doesn't it?Chinese play the long game.a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's still paranoid fear mongering though.

It ain't going to happen. At least while Chuck Norris is still alive.

And let's not forget Emma from the recruiting commercials!

With her (assuming that's her pronoun) AND Chuck on our side, I rest easy at night. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join