It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives the new rebels?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: 19Bones79

The Japan forum is dedicated to the discussion of the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Disaster started in 2011.

Start looking for a big Canadian disaster.

Justin Trudeau

Found one.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Ever notice how much he looks like Fidel Castro? I've heard his mother had pretty loose lips, and happened to be in Cuba around the time Justin would have been conceived. Just some food for thought.

ETA: You also missed Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, and Bryan Adams...
edit on 10-6-2021 by deadlysyn because: Content

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Technically speaking Canada IS the disaster.

It's not natural as America's neighbour to be so high on life.

What are they up to?

Sun Tzu said it best when you are angry you must appear happy.

We are obviously dealing with an incredible mastermind who only gives off the appearance of a total buffoon.

For our American counterparts:

Canada only plays the part of Simple Jack when in fact they are Tugg Speedman.

They're a dude playing a dude.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Conservatives represent ideas of the past. They have nothing new to offer. It is the nest of racism, hate, and bigotry. Conservatives are all about the protection and benefit of the white race. a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
Conservatives represent ideas of the past. They have nothing new to offer. It is the nest of racism, hate, and bigotry. Conservatives are all about the protection and benefit of the white race. a reply to: The2Billies

Then why all the racism, hate and bigotry coming from democrats?

While conservatives mostly ignore the bait.

Suggest you ask for directions back to reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

And, there it is. The dumbest thing I'll read all week. You might want to step back and take a look at which political party is the one that's actually hyper focused on someone's skin color.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Tell that to:

Herman Cain
Ben Carson
Lynn Swann
TD Jakes
Clarence Thomas
Condeleza Rice
Candace Owens
or are they not black according to you and other liberals??

Or my favorite:
Tim Scott who I would love to see as the next President

But liberals and Democrats label these black people as oreos and uncle toms and are decried as not really black. Actual Democratic politicians said these things about Tim Scott either on Twitter or even on television, so much for liberals not being racist.

Of course liberals and Democrats would say every black person on this list of conservative black people is a sell out and not really black, you must agree because your theory says it loud and clear that liberals and Democrats think these prominent black people are really white supremacists. Who are the real racists that say people of color are not allowed to be conservative or they are

all about the protection and benefit of the white race
in the nest of racism, hate, and bigotry
as you so clearly said.

AND I can tell you think every single black person on this list is "all about the protection and benefit of the white race",
look at it before replying or your reply will be worthless
en.wikipedia.org... (tell them they are white supremacists out to destroy people of color.)

Tell your vile theory to:
Ted Cruz
Linda Chavez
Eric Estrada
Pete Flores
Ed Lopez

Go ahead and spout the liberal/Democratic party line that they are all sell-outs to their race as you imply and white supremacists as you clearly imply. That is what liberals and Democrats all believe about hispanic conservatives as well as black conservatives isn't it?

AND liberals and Democrats agree with your theory about very single hispanic person on this list,
look at it before replying or your reply will be worthless
en.wikipedia.org...

Who are the real racists?
I think it is the people who forbid people of color
to have their own thoughts, ideas, and ideologies.

This is what you claim by saying every conservative is all about the protection and benefit of white people and they are in the nest of racism, hate, and bigotry. Therefore, according to your assertion, the only true people of color are those residing on the Democratic Party/liberal ideological plantation and never who dare to leave it.

Here is an example of a man the Democratic Party and liberals have said is all about the protection and benefit of the white race who according to you lives in nest of racism, hate, and bigotry. The man I'd like to see as the next President of the US. The one you say must be all about the protection and benefit of white people. Shame on you! But typical for a Democrat and liberal.

Oh let me not forget this gem and perfect example of a good Democrat and liberal, Hunter Biden who repeatedly called his lawyer the "n" word, and had a racist meme of Obama on his laptop; but that is ok and he's not a racist according to liberals and Democrats because his ideology is pure. Being a liberal and Democrat means he can never be racist. That is the way the liberals and Democrats think, you are racist if you are a conservative but you can never be a racist or anything pure and good if you are a democrat and believe in liberal ideology. //nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter-biden-repeatedly-called-his-white-lawyer-the-n-word-texts-show/ : www.washingtontimes.com...

Even if you are white and use the "n" word; even if you have racist memes on your laptop; even if you call black people oreos and uncle Tom's. Holding liberal ideology means you are never every guilty, wrong, racist or sexist. Conservative ideology means you are an evil racist/sexist etc according to the entire Democratic Party and liberals. That is the way the world works today and you proved it with your little comment. Thanks.

edit on 6/12/21 by The2Billies because: formatting grammar

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You are an unbelievable racist. I can't believe you just singled minorities out like that. You've been watching too much Fox News. Look everybody here is our Blacks! Those blacks that you mentioned do not speak for the black community. If this were 1921 instead of 2021 you may have more blacks like that, the type that you desire. The vast majority know better. a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are an unbelievable racist. I can't believe you just singled minorities out like that. You've been watching too much Fox News. Look everybody here is our Blacks! Those blacks that you mentioned do not speak for the black community. If this were 1921 instead of 2021 you may have more blacks like that, the type that you desire. The vast majority know better. a reply to: The2Billies

Says the resident racist!

Maybe you should review some of your recent posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Wow, thanks again for proving that Democrats and liberals believe the only real blacks and Hispanics are those living on the Democratic Party and liberal plantations. That Democrats and liberals believe no black or Hispanic person is allowed to speak or think anything other than what the liberal Democrats tell them to think or believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Wow, thanks again for proving that Democrats and liberals believe the only real blacks and Hispanics are those living on the Democratic Party and liberal plantations. That Democrats and liberals believe no black or Hispanic person is allowed to speak or think anything other than what the liberal Democrats tell them to think or believe.
a reply to: The2Billies That is not true. A person is free to think however they want. Many Black Republicans have a problem with Blacks that aren't Republican. The thing is America is a country founded on racism. If you are Black and born in America you can sniff out racism from around the corner. The Republican party is a racist party. So to to see Blacks that are apart of that movement shows that they are ignorant. When you see a Trump rally with Confederate flags waving proudly, as a Black person what would make you think you fit in there. The Republicans try to block everything that would benefit Blacks, like the voting rights bill for example. Most Blacks are leery of those types because history has shown us that they can't be trusted. They are agents for white folks. So, stop telling Blacks about these idiots. They are not respected because they don't respect themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies That is not true. A person is free to think however they want. Many Black Republicans have a problem with Blacks that aren't Republican. The thing is America is a country founded on racism. If you are Black and born in America you can sniff out racism from around the corner. The Republican party is a racist party. So to to see Blacks that are apart of that movement shows that they are ignorant. When you see a Trump rally with Confederate flags waving proudly, as a Black person what would make you think you fit in there. The Republicans try to block everything that would benefit Blacks, like the voting rights bill for example. Most Blacks are leery of those types because history has shown us that they can't be trusted. They are agents for white folks. So, stop telling Blacks about these idiots. They are not respected because they don't respect themselves.

Are you really trying to speak for ALL black folks?

AGAIN?

And you STILL don't understand why people think you are racist?

But you ARE accurately portraying the racism of democrat propaganda, so bravo for that.

Maybe you could make a video so we can show other people how to sound like a racist democrat?

I might even chip in for any expenses.

Could really open the eyes of a lot of people!

Many more than you have already 'reached' here.

Bet it would't be long before you got cancelled by both non racist and racist democrats.

Does calling out your blatantly racist words make me one of those new rebels?

If so, I guess I'll wear that badge with pride.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Okay so black "folks" who don't live on the Democratic Party/Liberal plantation of thought "do not respect themselves", "can't be trusted", and "are idiots". (direct quotes from you, obviously, I think this is appalling but typical of a Democrat and Liberal). Who is the racist?

edit on 6/12/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's actually the Republican plantation. For all white people that read this, stop trying use the token conservatives as an example Blacks should live by. No one wants to be like them except the confused. a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It's actually the Republican plantation. For all white people that read this, stop trying use the token conservatives as an example Blacks should live by. No one wants to be like them except the confused. a reply to: The2Billies

Ooooooo "token conservatives" more blanant racism.

Remember 100% of the old slave plantations were owned by Democrats. Recall that Democrats constantly imply that blacks and people of color "belong" to them and like you get soooooo upset they become irrational when a person of color dares to have an unapproved thought by the people who "own" them (politically that is).

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The amount of projecting you do is hilarious. To democrats are all minorities are tokens. Even worse Democrats don't care about minorities they just use them as sword and shield. Sword to attack political opponents, and shield to stand behind them when they are called out on their b.s.

I am a non white independent voter btw. The racism I see most comes from brainwashed tribalist like you.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Basically, you are saying that millions of black people are brainwashed. Are you really that stupid?

a reply to: kyosuke

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

And here I was thinking I had read the dumbest thing I would read all week, and before the week is even over I get to come back and see you not only doubling down on the blatant racism, but also digging the hole deeper. I guess seeing a person for who they are rather than the color of their skin makes us conservatives racists though, at least according to your logic.

Wasn't it Martin Luther King Jr. who had a dream that one day, people would be judged based on the content of their character, not the color of their skin? Good job throwing that one away and projecting the racism onto anyone that doesn't agree with you.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

As a Texan we are sick of yall. I mean...we still love Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and especially Tennessee. The rest, we are sick of dealing with.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: The2Billies

As a Texan we are sick of yall. I mean...we still love Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and especially Tennessee. The rest, we are sick of dealing with.

Arizona is trying pretty hard to make that list lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join