It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Used N-Word Multiple Times in Text Messages

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Both Giuliani and store owner have publicly stated that block level copies were made.

Chain of custody, man. There is no way of knowing if these are real, manipulated or pure fiction, unless the FBI somehow verifies it. Or, if Hunter Biden and/or his white lawyer verifies them.

Nice that you so strongly support hunter & pop's racism and other proclivities though.

I don't support any of it. I don't support cultural appropriation, and I don't support publishing private conversations with someone's lawyer from someone's supposedly hacked computer. And I certainly don't support promoting unverified material to promote a political agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Cultural Appropriation? So if I eat fried chicken and some watermelon is that also Cultural Appropriation or just a stereotyping? (shakes head)

The N word argument should have ended with NWA releasing Straight Outta Comption.

What Hunter did is not really the question as much as in the culturally awoke world picks and chooses and in the 45 era if this was Eric Trump the MSM talking heads would be running this 24/7.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

IF they are his texts---well his father would have a lot to answer for then wouldn't he? The left---which has consistently used race and sex disagreements to silence and condemn people with disagreements would have to use the same level of vitriol.

As for the daily mail---I'm far less concerned how they got that information than I am how a news organization seemed to get very detailed tax information on several individuals down to their assets and stocks from an organization tasked with keeping such information secret. I further dismayed to see senators like Sanders and Warren using that information to push their crap about the rich and taxes. However----both are pretty serious questions to answer. The real answer is political malice I am sure.

I may be wrong here but I seem to recall you having things to say about the Trump kids. Well...all this does is raise more questions about how someone like Hunter Biden is pulling down big bucks when all his personal life shows this dude cannot be trusted. I mean its ALMOST like they are using him for access to his dad. Why else is China getting in bed with a Parm cheese smoking, hooker banging, overt racist. It isn't JUST the N---A word--look at the TROPES he uses...."charging me Hennessy rates...."

Do you really think this wouldn't be everywhere if the tables were reversed?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Both Giuliani and store owner have publicly stated that block level copies were made.

Chain of custody, man. There is no way of knowing if these are real, manipulated or pure fiction, unless the FBI somehow verifies it. Or, if Hunter Biden and/or his white lawyer verifies them.

Nice that you so strongly support hunter & pop's racism and other proclivities though.

I don't support any of it. I don't support cultural appropriation, and I don't support publishing private conversations with someone's lawyer from someone's supposedly hacked computer. And I certainly don't support promoting unverified material to promote a political agenda.

Why such reluctance by hunter, joe, and fbi to just come out and deny ownership or authenticity then?

We already saw much of what the laptop contains and NOBODY in joe's family is denying either ownership or authenticity.

Tells me all I need to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Remember the cheerleader who lost it all in a video she made?

www.breitbart.com...

A recent review of Hunter Biden’s texts with his lawyer, George Mesires, proves that the Biden scion repeatedly used the n-word as a common descriptive in his communications.

Indeed, in one of the communications, Hunter said of President Barack Obama, “you my ni**a, Barack.”

Despite the repeated use of the offensive slurs, media outlets, including the New York Times, are entirely ignoring Hunter’s transgressions even as they gleefully destroyed the life of a politically un-connected teenager who just wanted to go to college.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

IF they are his texts---well his father would have a lot to answer for then wouldn't he?

Why?

I may be wrong here but I seem to recall you having things to say about the Trump kids.

Could be. Especially since Ivanka inserted herself as an "advisor to the President" as well as her husband's position as jack of all trades under Trump's administration. Not to mention a coked up Don Jr on the campaign trail with his new, also coked up girl friend. And don't forget Eric's public appearances on behalf of his father's positions, and his wife holding a leadership position on Trump's campaign, and now rumors are flying about her running for Congress.

On the other hand, Hunter Biden has been fairly invisible as far as Biden's campaign is concerned, and there's no chance of him holding any kind of position in his dad's administration. Hunter Biden is not a political figure.

Hunter Biden is pulling down big bucks when all his personal life shows this dude cannot be trusted.

Trusted with what? Hunter Biden isn't asking for your trust. He's not running for office. He's not asking to manage tax payer money. He's a private citizen doing private business.

Why else is China getting in bed with a Parm cheese smoking, hooker banging, overt racist.

China certainly had no problem getting in bed with the Trump family either, although I have no idea how much parm cheese and rug lint Don Jr and Kimberly might have smoked.

edit on 10-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

"China certainly had no problem getting in bed with the Trump family either, although I have no idea how much parm cheese and rug lint Don Jr and Kimberly might have smoked. "

The problem is you are making a assumption about both the Trumps aren't you? While we have Hunter Bidens own words about his crack addiction to fall back on.

"Trusted with what? Hunter Biden isn't asking for your trust. He's not running for office. He's not asking to manage tax payer money. He's a private citizen doing private business. "

So you are saying there is absolutely nothing untoward in him finding his way into corporate boards who deal with foreign interests while his dad is in charge? I mean lets just use all your comments about Trumps children and their involvement in politics then? You certainly should feel the same way---or close to it--over a guy who got a civilian military appointment only to fail a drug test and get removed from his position only to find himself making hundreds of thousands a year or more sitting on boards relating to foreign investments. The guy who admitted to spending a week on in binge in a homeless camp--using the homeless to further his drug habits. Hunter Biden may not hold a position in his dads cabinet but we have plenty of transcripts of him or co conspirators selling access to his dad. You bring up the Trumps like Biden doesn't have a well documented history of his family getting pretty wealthy despite having nothing to offer except for their brother.

As for why President Biden would have a lot to answer for after these comments getting out---did you miss the presser tour Hunter went on to sell his book? His dad certainly didn't and made many comments about being proud of him and whatnot. He has gone hard after Trump despite there being no proven use of the N word -er or -a ending for his racism. So of course one must wonder what he would think of his child using such terms and tropes

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Don't dead this thread, keep it going. Perfect example of how the fight against racism is not a left movement. F the racist Biden Family. Speak up people.

This news coverage will itself turn into racism as it's exploiting racism for media coverage aka financial gain.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Tell me more about the Steele dossier !
*rests chin in hands*

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Oh! Did it come off of Hunter's laptop too?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I understand you missed the obvious allusion to your hypocrissy, but no that was fake, unproven material generated elsewhere ; That you promoted for a political reason.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I understand you missed the obvious allusion to your hypocrissy

The Steel Dossier wasn't an alleged hacked document from some polticians' son's laptop they supposedly abandoned at a repair shop in Delaware, that somehow landed in Rudy Guiliani's lap. We know who compiled it. There is no question on its authenticity as actually being the document that Steel compiled.

That you promoted for a political reason.

LOL

Me? I promoted the Steel dossier? Are you sure?
Show me!

edit on 11-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I don't think we've discovered which laptops were used in the democrat's russia hoax.

But you already know that and were just flinging out insults as a way of distracting from what we already know democrats have done..

Comes off as pretty desperate.

And I LOVE It.

Panicked democrats are best indication we have so far that AZ Audit has democrats cornered.

Definitely over the target now.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

By the Cancel Cultures own “ Rules “ Hunter should lose...

By the Cancel Cultures own “ Rules “, only public tweets, Facebook posts and other kinds of public statements should be punished. This was, supposedly, a private conversation with his lawyer, that at best was obtained through hacking, or worse is a manipulated or fictional piece of work. Hunter Biden hasn't even admitted that it's his writing or his laptop.

So the cancel culture has an 'official rulebook'?

I'd like to see that.

BTW - Getting so fkd up on crack that you forget what you did with a laptop full of damning evidence does not = hacking.

BTW2 - Hunter has made no effort to deny ownership of the laptop, or having said those words.

Desperate much?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: dandandat2

In this case, I don't believe the use of the "N" is bigoted, any more than Black people using the word makes them bigots.

This is a case of cultural appropriation, which is not by any means appropriate. But, in this case, in my opinion, it doesn't come from hating Blacks, but wanting to imitate them to seem cool.

However, a sports announcer calling an opposing team, who happens to be composed of Black athletes, "Effing "N" words", is. abcnews.go.com...

Hope you can discern the difference.

So someone like you who uses the word near constantly is ok, as long as you don't say it on a web site, or on the air?

Hope you can see us laughing at how much effort you put into defending racists!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: dandandat2

These alleged private texts, between Hunter Biden and his lawyer, were never meant for public consumption, if they are even real. And, they have absolutely no effect on President Biden's Administration or his leadership.

So it's ok to elect racists, as long as they don't use the N word too publicly?

Is this how you live?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

"Hunter Biden is not a political leader"

But he IS the 'smartest guy' that joe knows.

And that laptop contains a good deal of evidence that hunter is involved in bribes & kickbacks with political leaders.

Or does that not matter in the current democrat rulebook?

NVM, we already know the answer to that.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

"The Steel Dossier wasn't an alleged hacked document"

No, it was intentionally FABRICATED by hillary campaign and DNC leadership, with assistance from international (rogue) spies.

Does that somehow make it more or less legitimate than the vile things discovered on hunter's forgotten laptop in your mind?

Desperate Much?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"unless the FBI somehow verifies"

And why do you think they haven't done that yet?

Covering for joe?

Again?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What? The democrats are racist!? How did that happen? They went from party of slavery to party of segregation, to the party of the kkk, to the party of Jim crow, and now they're the party of racists?!?

I did not see that coming! Who could have!?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join