It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Never Went to Europe or to the Border.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is the third day in a row that I find something dumb about this woman and I not even tried to look for it. Now is safe to say she'll say something dumb tomorrow too. Good thing I got the video because this is incredible.

'Why not visit the border? Why not see what Americans are seeing in this crisis?'"

"Well, we are going to the border," Harris replied. "We have to deal with what's happening at the border, there's no question about that. That's not a debatable point. But we have to understand that there's a reason people are arriving at our border and ask what is that reason and then identify the problem so we can fix it."

Holt brought up the subject again later in the interview. He asked, "Do you have any plans to visit the border?"

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border," Harris said.

Holt then pressed her why she had not made a trip there personally. He said, "You haven't been to the border."

"And I haven't been to Europe," Harris replied. "And, I mean, I don't understand the point that you're making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border." 'Why not visit the border? Why not see what Americans are seeing in this crisis?'"

"Well, we are going to the border," Harris replied. "We have to deal with what's happening at the border, there's no question about that. That's not a debatable point. But we have to understand that there's a reason people are arriving at our border and ask what is that reason and then identify the problem so we can fix it."

Holt brought up the subject again later in the interview. He asked, "Do you have any plans to visit the border?"

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border," Harris said.

Holt then pressed her why she had not made a trip there personally. He said, "You haven't been to the border."

"And I haven't been to Europe," Harris replied. "And, I mean, I don't understand the point that you're making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

www.msn.com... ntp

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

" But we have to understand that there's a reason people are arriving at our border and ask what is that reason and then identify the problem so we can fix it."

The president of guatamala put it best when he said the reason they are coming to our border is we are letting them in and they know they can stay.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Saw this earlier today.
Unbelievable stupidity and denial...but Super Happy Fun Ballz!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We all just need to eat a kamala cookie. The rumor is that is why the plane turned around after they left andrews was she forgot the cookies and they made up the technical problem .

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Saw this earlier today.

Made me remember Nigel (Spinal Tap) and the amp that goes to 11.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

But does she tweet mean words?

Trying to think of a second line, but I got nothing...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Notice that she uses a Royal we.

The use of we in this context provides her the capacity of absolving herself of any responsibility. This is a dog act of an untrustworthy individual with no leadership qualities.

edit on 8 6 2021 by myselfaswell because: miniscule spelingh eror.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But?

We Were Told

How Trustworthy

and Wholesome

She Is 😃

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Kermerler Herres is the figurehead for the democrat party and the Marxist left.

She lies, openly lies. Blatantly lies.

The media fawns on her like Bambi playing with a butterfly.

She has as much depth as a sheet of typing paper.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣VP Harris: I've been to the border before. I will go again. When I'm in Guatemala (laugh)...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What happens when a useless, corrupt piece of sh!t picks another useless, corrupt piece of sh!t for a running mate and they steal an election?
Nothing...it’s business as usual for the Democrats.

edit on 8-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can only hope that she gets stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Saw this earlier today.

Nigel's never been to the border, either, but he's doing a better job than Kamala. B natural ("B" for border) must be the saddest of all keys for her.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Saw this earlier today.

Nigel's never been to the border, either, but he's doing a better job than Kamala. B natural ("B" for border) must be the saddest of all keys for her.

Technically she went to the border when the plane crossed it and she had to notice it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot, I let you know that in this moment we are crossing the border ....."
edit on 8-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Clear your schedule, this administration is going full gear on destroying the country so I suspect we might have another 5 days in a row worth at the minimum besides a potentially slow Sunday.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or gets Steve Erwin'd by a stingray.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

" But we have to understand that there's a reason people are arriving at our border and ask what is that reason and then identify the problem so we can fix it."

The president of guatamala put it best when he said the reason they are coming to our border is we are letting them in and they know they can stay.

Wrong... I'm pretty sure it's climate change.
Anything to blame on climate change, they will

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Saw this earlier today.

"Lick my Love Pump".

Great song.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The United States of America has a Vice President who willingly displays her ignorance, in order to take attention away from the U.S. President, who's in even worse shape, both mentally and physically.

What can we do as Americans to keep our country from being further destroyed by the Biden-Harris demolition team?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join