It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Barack Obama Says Powerful DARK SPIRITS are Running the GOP.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Coming from Satan's right hand man it must mean that Angels of light are running the GOP..Or just that the ego maniac divider of the nation is just being a a##h### as usual.Dark spirits would be stirring up hate towards Jewish people,Christians,promoting abortion, promiscuity,that kind of thing.Guess he's got his party confused with the GOP.

Good points, because the vast majority of attacks against religions and ethnic backgrounds, have come from Joe Biden and his party over the past few years.

An evil coven heading towards self destruction. As mighty as they think they are. They have lived off self indulgence for so long, they have forgotten one very important aspect of life.

God Wins. God always wins.

Des

If you refer to GOD as "The Thing" like Joe Biden did, there are serious repercussions for such blasphemy.

Indeed.

Every time they show vids of Joe heading to, or leaving church. I watch with expectations that at some point, he will burst into flames.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

I don't think he's talking about ghosts. More like spirits the likes of racism, bigotry, authoritarianism, nationalism, etc.

Then he's a #ty poet, and a complete dumb ass that does not seem to remember funneling weapons down south of the border to cartels.

Geez, what was that ol' conundrum called, I think they stole a movie name to make it sound more acceptable. And, though maybe my memory's just plain bad here, but I think it was called, hmmmm, lemme see...FAST AND FURIOUS.

We used to ridicule this one here quite nicely across the lines, it was seen among the membership as wholly unacceptable and tantamount to Russia giving OBL's gang pro-tips.
I.E, it was a stupid & VERY short-sighted move, with zero attempt to give a # about the repercussions locally. A hell of a lot of innocent blood ran that ground dark red. And you have Barry to thank for it. Dark spirits indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

I don't think he's talking about ghosts. More like spirits the likes of racism, bigotry, authoritarianism, nationalism, etc.

If that's the case then I can answer his question... Dominion screwed the good people out of the election. You'd think obama would be happy about that.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sure. But the blood on the Reagan administrations hands for the Iran Contra Affair, and the CIA dumping crack coc aine on our inner cities to raise money to arm the Contras make Fast and Furious look like child's play.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Whataboutism, the last line of desperation embraced by those who realize their argument is idiotic and their side is losing.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh. I thought it was bamboo ballots from China and dead people voting.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

BIG JANUARY 6th RIOT REPORT released.

Source: www.msn.com...

Liberal's aren't happy. They can't find any ORANGE Spirits implicated therein.

That is a DAMNING read regarding the actions (or rather, lack of them , < snort > ) DOJ and Homeland Security, AND the DC police.

Folks can try telling me one more time who did what to kick off the DC Guided Tours, but the fact remains...even this report they've been eagerly waiting to stroke it to doesn't place blame where the Harpies wanted it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sure. But the blood on the Reagan administrations hands for the Iran Contra Affair, and the CIA dumping crack coc aine on our inner cities to raise money to arm the Contras make Fast and Furious look like child's play.

That was not acceptable, either, Iran-Contra has been beaten to death on here, few if ANY posters supported it then when it happened, and just as few do now discussing it as history.

Whataboutism is the bastion of someone who's run out of things to defend and has given up. Just stop it. If something's a # move or a # idea regardless of which party BM'd it out, just say so, cut the crap with the partisan political handjobs.
edit on 6/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

When Democrats are "obsessed" over something, it's usually because of what they have done in the recent, or even the distant past.

Joe Biden's guilt made him want to give more Covid-19 relief to Blacks than to Whites.

A court smacked down that race-based favoritism: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Looks more like a Democrat insecure erector set 😎

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So, in your case, your whataboutism in regards to Obama noting the "dark spirits" that arose during his administration, that took a stronghold during the Trump administration, and has reached an "epicenter" in the GOP, is "What about Fast and Furious!" I'm surprised you're not shouting "BENGHAZI!" and "HER EMAILS!"

edit on 8-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I'm surprised the Biden administration doesn't attempt to lower our "vibration" with the alcohol spirits, since the forced Mask-wearing strategy didn't work.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Coming from Satan's right hand man it must mean that Angels of light are running the GOP..Or just that the ego maniac divider of the nation is just being a a##h### as usual.Dark spirits would be stirring up hate towards Jewish people,Christians,promoting abortion, promiscuity,that kind of thing.Guess he's got his party confused with the GOP.

Good points, because the vast majority of attacks against religions and ethnic backgrounds, have come from Joe Biden and his party over the past few years.

An evil coven heading towards self destruction. As mighty as they think they are. They have lived off self indulgence for so long, they have forgotten one very important aspect of life.

God Wins. God always wins.

Des

If you refer to GOD as "The Thing" like Joe Biden did, there are serious repercussions for such blasphemy.

Indeed.

Every time they show vids of Joe heading to, or leaving church. I watch with expectations that at some point, he will burst into flames.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

The Catholic church has tried to warn Joe Biden about taking Communion. They went so far as to tell him last year, he is not in "good standing'.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If that's the case then I can answer his question... Dominion screwed the good people out of the election. You'd think obama would be happy about that.

Dominion was just one "front" in the overall war this past election.

Dominion was used in 2016, but it couldn't get Hillary over the top.

This time, the mail-in ballots tipped the scales. Dominion + mail-in cheating delivered a historic landslide tremendous victory for dementia Joe.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks more like a Democrat insecure erector set 😎

Re: www.msn.com...

Right. They win the election and still can't find peace. You'd think this fresh January 6th report would have brought Democrats a little solace.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So, in your case, your whataboutism in regards to Obama noting the "dark spirits" that arose during his administration, that took a stronghold during the Trump administration, and has reached an "epicenter" in the GOP, is "What about Fast and Furious!" I'm surprised you're not shouting "BENGHAZI!" and "HER EMAILS!"

You used it as direct deflection. I am MORE than happy to critique bad policies for any politician of ANY party, and BOTH were bad policies. What is wrong with you that you cannot drop the team affiliation for one damn minute and do the same thing?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The only dark spirits going through any politician is cheap bourbon from shots taken off a hookers ass.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only dark spirits going through any politician is cheap bourbon from shots taken off a hookers ass.

Willie Brown knows AOC?

Ew. And I thought tapping Kameltoh was desperate.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hmmmm, politics suddenly sounded like a slightly more appealing career path than a few minutes ago....

link   
By Dark Spirits he means the POC that voted for Trump...racist bastard Obama is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join