It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Barack Obama Says Powerful DARK SPIRITS are Running the GOP.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not a huge fan of dark spirits, prefer clear spirits myself, a little bit of vodka never hurt anyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I had forgotten about...what was her name... Marina Abra something. She worked with Jeffrey Epstein too.

didn't remember those i was thinking about john podesta

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
I believe most politicians use dark magic. We aren't accustomed to it so shunning all off as some drift off tv series fairy tale. ( If you want your kids to be smart, read them fairy tales, then read them some more. -Albert Einstein.

Also referencing (Obama's) his husband's mother, she used to sacrifice chickens in the White House, so I've heard.

Michael's mother had a reputation of being overbearing on White House staff. I knew that.

Never heard about the alter sacrifices of chickens though.

It might just be an urban legend, because Michael was born in America, I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
The pot calling the kettle black.

Um.....that's raycist.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

I don't think he's talking about ghosts. More like spirits the likes of racism, bigotry, authoritarianism, nationalism, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MetalThunder

2014 - Obama: The Projectionist and Chief

Psychological Projection: the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others

One then perhaps would do well to understand the President’s gestures and language as classic “projection,” attributing to others those shortcomings and untoward impulses that he feels within himself.

But if we say Obama is himself a "Dark Spirit", we'll be accused of racism.

...only if you say he's half dark spirit.

Since it's PRIDE month, Barack should be thankful for being any shade of dark.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I don't think he's talking about ghosts. More like spirits the likes of racism, bigotry, authoritarianism, nationalism, etc.

Can I cook those types of spirits? I have some killer recipes.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Coming from Satan's right hand man it must mean that Angels of light are running the GOP..Or just that the ego maniac divider of the nation is just being a a##h### as usual.Dark spirits would be stirring up hate towards Jewish people,Christians,promoting abortion, promiscuity,that kind of thing.Guess he's got his party confused with the GOP.

Good points, because the vast majority of attacks against religions and ethnic backgrounds, have come from Joe Biden and his party over the past few years.

An evil coven heading towards self destruction. As mighty as they think they are. They have lived off self indulgence for so long, they have forgotten one very important aspect of life.

God Wins. God always wins.

Des

If you refer to GOD as "The Thing" like Joe Biden did, there are serious repercussions for such blasphemy.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can I cook those types of spirits?

I recommend that you simmer them slowly in a pot of Q-cumber broth. But, I'd love to see some of your recipes!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Fair point, and I guess it would be hard to argue that.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
nObama just doing his part in the continuing confusion of Democratz ass backwards agendas and policies.

Great for keeping the Public in a state of fooled and confused 😃

He really threw America into a tizzy when he told us we didn't build our Capitalist society...Government did. Backfired big time. Dims lost the House and Senate.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
BIG JANUARY 6th RIOT REPORT released.

Source: www.msn.com...

Liberal's aren't happy. They can't find any ORANGE Spirits implicated therein.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

2014 - Obama: The Projectionist and Chief

Psychological Projection: the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others

One then perhaps would do well to understand the President’s gestures and language as classic “projection,” attributing to others those shortcomings and untoward impulses that he feels within himself.

It's the political version of the age old internet comeback "no u", recently co-opted by liberals into "no, trump" for an example check any negative thread about Biden

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

Like the one's who elected him? Thought so.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I'm not a huge fan of dark spirits, prefer clear spirits myself, a little bit of vodka never hurt anyone.

Dark Irish Stout is one of my favorite spirits.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Nationalism is a GOOD spirit. Spending money on US citizens vs Pakistani citizens is what Nationalism means, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

No joke, me too! Captain Morgan's and Jack Daniels don't agree with my stomach, same for any drink in general with dye or coloring in it. I hope I don't get labelled as racist for stating that....

Obama is just a younger Jao Bai Den with possibly less pedophilia in his system. Then again being more of a pedo than Biden is pretty much impossible unless your Epstein or maybe the Clintons? Who knows?

I never voted for McCain or Obama though so I guess I have no horse in this race really lol, don't want any evil ghosts and whatnot haunting my wife and kids, no bad juju for me lol, sorry can't stop laughing over the subject matter lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Is Barack Hussein Obama participating in occult ceremonies again?

Former President Barack Obama says he never thought the "dark spirits" that rose in the Republican party during his tenure, would reach the epicenter of the party.
Source: twitter.com...

Republicans lost the White House, Senate, and remained a minority in the U.S. House this past November.

What powerful "dark spirits" in the GOP is he referring to?

-CareWeMust

Why are democrats always so obsessed with race? The only reason I can come up with is that Trump gained more support from blacks than any republican since democrats started pretending to care about blacks. My guess is that this scared them because without the race card being pulled over manufactured racial actions, they have nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I know what you mean. But for the one's who don't, there's this. Which Craft, light dark or the grey area, is still damage inducing in many ways.

edit on 8-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Nationalism is a GOOD spirit.

Like "he wasn't born here" birtherism, good.
Like, "send them back to where they came from" nationalism, good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join