It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Barack Obama Says Powerful DARK SPIRITS are Running the GOP.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Is Barack Hussein Obama participating in occult ceremonies again?

Former President Barack Obama says he never thought the "dark spirits" that rose in the Republican party during his tenure, would reach the epicenter of the party.
Source: twitter.com...

Republicans lost the White House, Senate, and remained a minority in the U.S. House this past November.

What powerful "dark spirits" in the GOP is he referring to?

-CareWeMust

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2014 - Obama: The Projectionist and Chief

Psychological Projection: the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others

One then perhaps would do well to understand the President’s gestures and language as classic “projection,” attributing to others those shortcomings and untoward impulses that he feels within himself.

Where allegiances lie

edit on 682021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Coming from Satan's right hand man it must mean that Angels of light are running the GOP..Or just that the ego maniac divider of the nation is just being a a##h### as usual.Dark spirits would be stirring up hate towards Jewish people,Christians,promoting abortion, promiscuity,that kind of thing.Guess he's got his party confused with the GOP.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

+22 more 
link   

If anyone would know what a "dark powerful spirit" is. It would be him.

I can see him dancing gleefully around the fire pit, as American Flags are tossed into the flames.

To anyone reading my post. Sorry, if at some point he was your hero. I only see him as evil incarnate.

S & F carewemust.

Des
edit on 8-6-2021 by Destinyone because: add content

+5 more 
link   

this form a man that had a spirit cooker working for him.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Probably the same ones running the whole show to include both parties and anyone in any elected seat as well as appointed positions as well...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Psychological Projection: the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others

One then perhaps would do well to understand the President’s gestures and language as classic “projection,” attributing to others those shortcomings and untoward impulses that he feels within himself.

But if we say Obama is himself a "Dark Spirit", we'll be accused of racism.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Coming from Satan's right hand man it must mean that Angels of light are running the GOP..Or just that the ego maniac divider of the nation is just being a a##h### as usual.Dark spirits would be stirring up hate towards Jewish people,Christians,promoting abortion, promiscuity,that kind of thing.Guess he's got his party confused with the GOP.

Good points, because the vast majority of attacks against religions and ethnic backgrounds, have come from Joe Biden and his party over the past few years.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe most politicians use dark magic. We aren't accustomed to it so shunning all off as some drift off tv series fairy tale. ( If you want your kids to be smart, read them fairy tales, then read them some more. -Albert Einstein.

Also referencing (Obama's) his husband's mother, she used to sacrifice chickens in the White House, so I've heard.
edit on 8-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: typos

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't understand how people who believe in ghosts are allowed to run the world...

The people who elect political leaders are easily influenced.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ridgerunner

Good points, because the vast majority of attacks against religions and ethnic backgrounds, have come from Joe Biden and his party over the past few years.

An evil coven heading towards self destruction. As mighty as they think they are. They have lived off self indulgence for so long, they have forgotten one very important aspect of life.

God Wins. God always wins.

Des

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

If anyone would know what a "dark powerful spirit" is. It would be him.

I can see him dancing gleefully around the fire pit, as American Flags are tossed into the flames.

To anyone reading my post. Sorry, if at some point he was your hero. I only see him as evil incarnate.

S & F carewemust.

Des

This is a link to a photo taken at one of the Satan ceremonies Barack Obama participated in.

Obama's attire: www.pinterest.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MetalThunder

But if we say Obama is himself a "Dark Spirit", we'll be accused of racism.

...only if you say he's half dark spirit.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
nObama just doing his part in the continuing confusion of Democratz ass backwards agendas and policies.

Great for keeping the Public in a state of fooled and confused 😃

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Obama is just jumping on rapper Jay Z's "hip-hop occultism" bandwagon, thinking it will make him look cool and hip. I've heard other black celebrities use occult references. They'll talk about "spirits", "powers", "occult wisdom", etc...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Isn’t the term “dark” to denote evil some sort of white supremacy coding…..

I guessing Obama skipped his classes on critical race theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

this form a man that had a spirit cooker working for him.

I had forgotten about...what was her name... Marina Abra something. She worked with Jeffrey Epstein too.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
The pot calling the kettle black.

U Can't say that phrase anymore.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join