It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG the American flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is America, if you don’t like seeing the American flag then GTFO of this country.
This Liberal twit is disturbed by the American flag.

MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."

"I was on Long Island this weekend visiting a really dear friend, and I was really disturbed.
I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with explicatives [sic] against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing … Essentially the message was clear. This is my country. This is not your country. I own this," Gay said.

She claimed Americans would continue to see things like that until the country was ready to have the conversation about "Whiteness," adding her concern that "a large percentage of Americans" don't understand the threat that it is.

Disgusting vitriol by this deranged Leftist cult member, almost as bad at the psycho psychiatrist at Yale the other day that dreams of killing white people.
It’s time to have a conversation about the Liberal mental illness that is poisoning this country so people can understand the threat that it is.
It is a clear and present danger to the very fabric of our nation.
So tired of seeing Liberal rhetoric like this.

www.foxnews.com...

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So the trope she's trying to sell is that the American flag, or anyone that owns one, is racist.

She's insane.

And she's the actual racist.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Simply Put ... for all those with a strong Anti American Sentiment

God Bless America

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

She's gonna be real upset, come July 4th.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My favorite is when I see people flying the Gadsden flag and a blue line flag right next to each other. If self awareness were oxygen you guys would suffocate.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My favorite is when I see people flying the Gadsden flag and a blue line flag right next to each other. If self awareness were oxygen you guys would suffocate.

I bet you really like the BLM and ISIS flags flying together.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Flying any flag is indicative of your thoughts and feelings. Why any Americans find that offensive is beyond me. Fly a blue stripe, red stripe, rainbow, jolly Roger, Confederate, state, Gadsden, personal, whatever it's no skin off my teeth. To be offended of the flag that represents you having free reign to do that is just dumb.

edit on 8-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I like to fly a Confederate flag and a BLM flag on my porch just for the looks.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is she just seeking attention?

At least I know I've never heard of her before now....

She can have her 15 seconds... I'm not gonna think about her again.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Wouldn't supporting good police officers be good for the protection of our citizens? I dont see how the Gadsden flag is in opposition to a police force if the people support it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stole my joke.
😂

I just use the Union Jack. Seems to piss everyone off.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The reality is here that we have a large percentage of the American population — I don’t know how big it is, but we have tens of millions of Trump voters who continue to believe that their rights as citizens are under threat by simple virtue of having to share the democracy with others," Gay said in response to MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski calling for an investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

"I think that as long as they see Americanness as the same as one with Whiteness, this is going to continue," Gay said, turning to race and adding that "Americanness" and "Whiteness" needed to be separated.

www.foxnews.com...

That's the pot calling the kettle.

At least Trump supporters don't silence speech,Fake Impeachments, Fake Pandemics, Steal elections.

And call that snip 'democracy'.
edit on 8-6-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Pics or it didn’t happen.

link   

Make the Confederate flag with "pride" color scheme.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

We'll make our flag with red 'n ex's and nobody will dare mess with the redneckses!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"I think that as long as they see Americanness as the same as one with Whiteness, this is going to continue," Gay said, turning to race and adding that "Americanness" and "Whiteness" needed to be separated.

Segregation is alive and well.

Guess all the white,trump supporting, flag wavers need to go sit back of the bus.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Guess all the white,trump supporting, flag wavers need to go sit back of the bus.

I’ll gladly sit at the back of the bus.
The deranged Liberals can’t sneak up behind you when you are in the back.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I bet you really like the BLM and ISIS flags flying together.

They’ll never come close to the true Republican flag.

link   

I tend to stay away from public modes of transport for the same reason i stay away from public restrooms.

Smell foul, and full of crap.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: neo96

I’ll gladly sit at the back of the bus.
The deranged Liberals can’t sneak up behind you when you are in the back.

All the cool kids know the back of the bus is the coolest place to be.

ETA: the only public transportation I've taken was a gondola and I threw up on it, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join