It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala's Plane To Guatemala Forced To Land

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Give her a break

Her, getting in a plane and travelling for 30 minutes before demanding they turn back simply because she’s had enough (which is exactly what actually happened, technical issues my ass)......

is a thousand times more than ANYONE in her party or ANY of her five supporters expected (or wanted) her to do

She’s exceeded her most ambitious goals as far as border security is concerned

Well done dEmocrat party, you’re doing a great job.
edit on 6 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I'll try to add more information, seems fresh. I put this one in the mud-pit because you know what's gonna happen and I don't want this thread closed. Mods can move it but I didn't want to give then too much work killing bad posts all day.

Vice President Kamala Harris' flight to Guatemala was forced to return to Joint Base Andrews due to technical issues. Harris is making her first foreign visit to Guatemala, to have talks about border security and the migration surge in Central America.» Subscribe to MSNBC:

on.msnbc.com...

Vice President Kamala says she "Said a little prayer" as her flight to Guatemala had to land due to technical issues.

Just wondering....can anyone find any other stories on either AF1 or AF2 having "technical difficulties" and canceling a trip?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
a reply to: M5xaz

I think it's the latter option you mention, not the former, she still has to repay the old men who helped get her in the position along with powerful lobbyists so that's a whole lot of "servicing" I'd imagine, poor gal!

Maybe ET was flying near the plane. Government talking about ET a lot lately.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The caviar was expired. Completely unacceptable.

Someone is definitely getting fired.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well, you can't just leave like that without a last hurrah in the sack somewhere.

I wonder if Willy was in town.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

She said a little prayer?

edit on 6-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Perfect excuse to stall again and again as the migrants pour over the Border unchecked and undetected by the thousands.

The Cartels are getting tipped off where the Agents and Police are thin or not there at all 🤣

Kamala Kamala let down your hair 🤣

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It now would be possible to see who has been working on the maintenance of the plane. Don't think I'd be wanting to be one of them guys now. If its a light investigation, then it most likely be a mechanical error of some type.
I don't feel there was any hesitant thoughts of her not going. It take a lot of planning to do such a trip. But why is she always smiling?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

But why is she always smiling?

Botox

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

She was nervous. Also almost running, to avoid questions. They told her, don't talk, be pretty.
edit on 6-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She was nervous. Also almost running, to avoid questions. They told her, don't talk, be pretty.

That's impossible. How the hell do they expect her to accomplish that?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Probably the only thing she is good at.

I think it's the latter option you mention, not the former, she still has to repay the old men who helped get her in the position along with powerful lobbyists so that's a whole lot of "servicing" I'd imagine, poor gal!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why? Planes break. The squadron at Hickam did minor maintenance on those planes from the time it got back from a trip to the time it left, and you know what? They still sometimes broke.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes. Pence had to return to New Hampshire after a suspected bird strike. Air Force One, under Bush, I believe it was, had to postpone a trip to Africa because of a mechanical issue found in the preflight of the aircraft. It doesn't happen often, but it's happened in the past, and it will happen again.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Planes break. Even ones from Andrews used by the 89th. Their planes break less than others, but they still break. I can count the number of units that have ever hit 100% mission capable for a fiscal year on one hand, and will have fingers left over.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Kum-ah-laid's breath must smell awful then...
edit on 6-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It now would be possible to see who has been working on the maintenance of the plane. Don't think I'd be wanting to be one of them guys now. If its a light investigation, then it most likely be a mechanical error of some type.
I don't feel there was any hesitant thoughts of her not going. It take a lot of planning to do such a trip. But why is she always smiling?

The lips don’t know what her teeth have touched.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

So many units I can't even fathom the blasphemy! I worry for those who come into contact with such a bioweapon, on par with covid!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes. Pence had to return to New Hampshire after a suspected bird strike. Air Force One, under Bush, I believe it was, had to postpone a trip to Africa because of a mechanical issue found in the preflight of the aircraft. It doesn't happen often, but it's happened in the past, and it will happen again.

I get that, but it was immediately reported it was a bird strike.

This report is technical difficulties....in flight.

Are there any other planes that are more highly checked and scrutinized than AF1 and AF2 on a regular basis?

My guess, from working with govt for a bit, is they have at least 2 checks of all systems prior to flight for the designated AF1 or AF2 planes well prior to takeoff.

So....if it truly is technical difficulties, who is getting fired and what did they miss?

Zaphod....you can likely give insight on this, but am I wrong to say that any plane the POTUS or VP fly on is checked multiple times?

So who missed something big enough to have a flight canceled for the VP?
edit on 6/6/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Planes break. Even ones from Andrews used by the 89th. Their planes break less than others, but they still break. I can count the number of units that have ever hit 100% mission capable for a fiscal year on one hand, and will have fingers left over.

I understand that but sadly, we learned not to believe this government full of lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join