It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"It was also a public service," she said. "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor."

May I just say, this isn't right. If it was reversed, the person speaking would be as bad or worse than the KKK. If you see it differently, I #ing beg you to explain it to me.

It's time to put the kids in time out.

ETA This is where real racism comes from. It's taught, and she is a professor.
edit on 5-6-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

An evil person that is not safe to be around other people in my opinion, that statement had the smack of a confession about it as well, did she actually shoot someone?.

Sounds sociopathic and perhaps a little psychopathic to me.

edit on 5-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

They say shrinks are often more mentally ill than their patients.
Safe bet with this one.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Extreme sociopathic envy and jealousy of another group, and then blames that group for her homicidal/genocidal tendencies.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

She’s a shrink? Saying this to a classroom???

No wonder our country has issues with mental health........

How does the dean allow someone like that on the faculty??

OHHH yeah..... Ivy League

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hitler thought he was doin' the world a favor too.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

"It was also a public service," she said. "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor."

May I just say, this isn't right. If it was reversed, the person speaking would be as bad or worse than the KKK. If you see it differently, I #ing beg you to explain it to me.

It's time to put the kids in time out.

ETA This is where real racism comes from. It's taught, and she is a professor.

I dont see the specific vid about it in that link m8.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is the wface of the new leftists.

They foment racism.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
She have to loose her doctor degree over this.. and asap see a shrink, preferable a white one.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here she is. Her website.

My background is literary, and I have a love of stories, people, and immersing myself in other worlds. I majored in English at the University of Michigan, and completed a Masters of Humanities at the University of Chicago focusing gender theory, race theory, African American Studies, Embodiment, Post Colonialism, Sexuality, queer theory, Culture, South Asian Studies, and Marxism.

The audience she panders to probably applaud her every word.

Personally, I think it's plain old racism.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Marxism, that explains a lot.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I may not be a shrink, but my armchair psychology opinion is, she's a sociopath with severe delusions of grandeur who's violent narcissistic fantasies of cleansing a race of people stem from her own failings and inadequacies at life.

Also...

She's bat# #ing crazy...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If you just take out the 'white' part I've pretty much uttered this on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They say shrinks are often more mentally ill than their patients.
Safe bet with this one.

All of those pseudo-science wack-jobs (Psychology field) are completely nuts, their just better at hiding it.

Must be the unlimited access to Big-Pharma scrips.
edit on 5-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I just sent her an email. Asking if she believes her fantasies to be racist, sadistic and the complete opposite teachings a shrink should perform.....

I’ll await her non response.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's some additional info.

Quotes from the lecture:

This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a #ing favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)

White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Twitter is hard at work diagnosing her hypocrisy and alerting authorities to her statements.

+4 more 
link   

I saw this story earlier and thought about making a thread about it but I couldn’t muster up the energy to do it after reading another #ED UP. STORY. ABOUT. ANOTHER. DERANGED. LIBERAL. RACIST.
I really believe that we are coming to a showdown with these mentally jacked up freaks.
It’s just a question of where the line is going to be drawn, but I will be ready.

link   
Since all these #tards get to say it. Can't I say it to, "I wish/no Fantasize I could put all the murderous/bloodlusting/racist/ignorant/stupid minorities or not, on an island and nuke them.". (Sarcasm implied)

My real wish is people grow up and realize that the world isn't the way it was back then people change. Stop trying to fight progression in the right direction and fight the racism that remains, which for the most part is in your origin countries.

We don't need hateful people in the world round em up and just be done with it. There was a time where saying you want to kill someone would wind you up in prison. We can't keep letting these psychopaths keep walking free.

The difference between me and them, is that I don't wish harm to anyone, but I do wish these people get some damn mental help.. because they are exactly what they accuse others of being. Then they breed this idealism into their children.

I demand anyone who post crap like this have their kids taken away from them, as they are mentally harming their children. Enforcing behaviors to commit crimes. Then they wonder why a majority of them wind up in prison, and their kids barely ever turn 18 without a gunshot or two.

They are self genocidal maniacs, who are purposely forcing their children to grow up believing the world hates them. Save the damn children, so they can be raised in a world without their parents hateful bull#. So they have a chance for a real future. That I believe is the best we can do for people like that. Deem them mentally unfit, force fix them, and take away the kids so this self fulfilling prophecy can finally come to an end.

edit on 5-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join