It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Emails Published

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think my theory from last year was correct...

Officials knew it was a lab leak from Wuhan and that the virus was man made. What they didn't know is if the virus would be super lethal or not which is why the reaction was so over the top with the shut downs, etc. Remember the Chinese welding people in their homes?

They did not want the public to know the virus could be a bio-weapon.

The "tell" for me has always been the shutdown and subsequent censoring of anyone asking logical questions about the virus and origins. It made no sense to me that there was such a coordinate effort to silence anyone.

It is pretty clear they were trying to cover up that this may have been a leak of a bioweapon / man made virus. What is the saying, the cover up is always worse than the crime?

I'm still wondering how the arrests of the bio professors at Harvard who had ties to Wuhan ties into this... that story kind of just disappeared.

Anyone remember this occurring a month or two prior?

Harvard Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Arrested

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trump knew all this.

Fauci is going down.

MSM Liberals will suffer strokes. Most of them have Fauci's photo on a wall, or his bust on their mantelpiece.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

That's correct, we didn't know how lethal it could be, but if anything was learned between the time it really arrived and the time the media told us to fear it, people should have been able to see that it wasn't the Black Plague or Spanish Flu. On top of that, those who were afraid of it should have been the ones wearing masks by their own choice. Masks shouldn't have been a mandate, nor should businesses have been forced to close down but you covered that part already when you mentioned it was done for the sole purpose of mail-in ballots at the incessant whining from democrats.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's correct, we didn't know how lethal it could be, but if anything was learned between the time it really arrived and the time the media told us to fear it, people should have been able to see that it wasn't the Black Plague or Spanish Flu. On top of that, those who were afraid of it should have been the ones wearing masks by their own choice. Masks shouldn't have been a mandate, nor should businesses have been forced to close down but you covered that part already when you mentioned it was done for the sole purpose of mail-in ballots at the incessant whining from democrats.

Didn’t the mask topic changed overtime? If I remember correctly all kinds of experts in the US were telling people that masks weren’t needed while many other countries were giving masks to their citizens. The US was one of the last countries to get on board with mask mandates and it was basically a state issue.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I knew it all along !! 😐

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What’s the brief rundown on these emails?
I am doing a ton of crap around the house today and won’t be able to look at them until later tonight.
Do I really want to know how bad they scammed us?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

(also, what he supposedly said doesn't strike me as someone with such a credential)

LOL, says the guy calling his sacred cow "Fauchi" for the entire thread.

Does "Fauchi" seem more elite than Fauci? Should I say it with my pinky in the air or does the "h" indicate the smug snort of derision I give the plebs while being an internet expert?

The CDC had a highly "credentialed" person weeping on national TV about COVID restrictions being lifted or some such nonsense and "Fauchi" has irresponsibly gone on record with conflicting information as often as possible since his ascension to sacred man-cow.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
LOL looks like he recommended Hyroxychloroquine to his friends and family the whole time.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now we know why Fauci kept winking at CNN after press conferences last year !! 🤣

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
COVID 'Good Material For Non-Traditional Bioweapon' To Ruin Economies: Chinese Virologist😀

With the sensational report throwing light on China allegedly discussing 'weaponising' Coronaviruses in 2015, Virologist & whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan on Monday reiterated her claim that the COVID-19 virus had been manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to wage a bio-weapon war across the globe. Dr Yan, who was the first whistleblower to allege that the Chinese government had manufactured the virus to intentionally cause a pandemic, banked on the People's Liberation Army (PLA) report which suggested that the Chinese military scientists discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronaviruses, to verify her claims. Based in Hong Kong now, Dr Yan has accused the ruling Communist government of running a massive propaganda campaign to counter its role in the pandemic and in a bid to suppress information.

Speaking exclusively to Republic Media Network on Monday evening, Dr Li-Meng Yan said, "This bioweapon is non-traditional and unrestricted by nature. I have presented in my previous reports that the virus is man-made. This is very good evidence to support my report and to verify that the Coronavirus is the Chinese government's homegrown project. I called it a non-restricted bioweapon project."

The report shedding light on China's plans to weaponise the virus is said to have been obtained by US officials and was reportedly written by military scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015. The new details once again raise questions over China's role in the spread of coronavirus with major concerns about China's transparency on the origins of COVID-19, which continue to be probed by the World Health Organization.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

In an effort to see how as a member put it (ironically at that), how gullible and naive most people in this country are; fear was finally globally manufactured in the perfect form. With little to no resistance, the power of the entire world was seized completely.....

I’m an optimist, so I believe there is still hope that we rise from these ashes....

UNTIED we stand.

Damn Straight!

Though, I prefer to be united rather than untied

This attempt to accomplish Corporate Capture of (essentially) the world isnt a sure thing.

Its just that the ways to actually fight it arent immediately obvious.. Politics wont solve it, protests wont solve it, everyone arguing over media stories wont solve it, and perhaps most importantly.. violence wont solve it.

I doubt these released (not necessarily "leaked") emails will convince anyone of anything they didnt already believe though. They are interesting all the same.

The Monolith that has been created by the corporate-political structure is impressively solid. Fauci is an "expert" to many people, and in a technocracy, "experts" are not to be questioned under any circumstances.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All of this info is really disturbing. I'm reading through some of the other emails. The one's that are involving Zuckerberg are disturbing as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

what happened to her? I remember she was on Tucker and then *poof* like she was never even there.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The whole point of The Left is to end up "reporting" Trump was to blame. Watch how they make up the story in a few months. ☠️😃☠️

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

what happened to her? I remember she was on Tucker and then *poof* like she was never even there.

MSM suppression and she's been on some "foreign" stations (like the vid)😊

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The whole point of The Left is to end up "reporting" Trump was to blame. Watch how they make up the story in a few months. ☠️😃☠️

like how the border is all his fault?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is not a partisan issue, but rather something much bigger.

If you two actually believe there is a difference, in the party lines, I've got some excellent swampland in the desert for you cheap.

They work for the same master, it's just we've been conditioned from birth to pick-a-side, and that is what most people do via social programming. It's actually easy to do when people have limited choices, and a limited sense of awareness about the greater picture.

Ego's and emotions are easily manipulated, hence the divisions we see today.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: xuenchen

like how the border is all his fault?

Same idea same bulls#t fake stories created 😎

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Remember at the beginning of this thread where posts came up saying that these emails may be a hoax?

Well, the mainstream media has the emails running as a story now... they aren't fake.

There are reports that the Biden White House is trying to come up with an exit plan for Fauci.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One of the emails has Fauci telling a colleague that store bought masks wouldn't protect you from this virus because the virus was small enough to pass right through them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join