It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is a stone racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

In my defense, it was a rhetorical question to us normal people and it was a dead serious question to anyone that voted for him.

No defense needed amigo. The temptation was way to much
for my weak and shabby shell.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Biden is a stone racist

In other news , the sun rose in the east this morning.

Biden is one of the last to speak out against segregation .
Why ?
Cause he;s a Democrat.
edit on 6/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He would really do the "black community" a favor by just outright telling them they are ALL dumb asses.

Then they might actually SPEAK UP about it, but I highly doubt it as nothing is ever addressed. We're supposed to reconcile with our unconscious bias bs while this illegitimate puppet, can consciously (debatable, I know..) slip this garbage in where he feels.

He gets away with it because they tolerate it, hoping it doesn't derail an already derailed train.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Biden may have been racist in his past, but I'm sure he's in on brining in a new age of accepting all people who follow their beliefs of a new world.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

After the corn pop charade at an all black pool I thought this was already well understood and recognized.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have not known many black people, but of the ones I have known, they are about the same intelligence wise as white people. It is the persons interests and desire to learn that stirs their intelligence, if they are not interested in learning something you cannot force them to learn it. Booksmart and highly educated does not mean a person is intelligent, I have known alot of overeducated idiots in my lifetime. No common sense, lack of wisdom.

Black people can figure out how to vote at the poles, it is not that difficult to fill out a form. Those mail in ballots are not a solution, ID must be presented to verify your vote. Abscentee ballots correctly applied for by the voter are a good thing though, it will make it possible for less crowding at the polls. This new mail in voting that is going on is not good, it can easily be manipulated.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

After the corn pop charade at an all black pool I thought this was already well understood and recognized.

Like I said earlier, he is a known racist to people like us that are not in the Dem cult.
But how does the Dem cult not know he is a racist?
How do they just shrug off statements like that when they went after Trump constantly accusing him of racism?
I know they are not the sharpest people around but you’d have to be a special kind of stupid to think Biden is not a card carrying racist.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

"you’d have to be a special kind of stupid to think Biden is not a card carrying racist."

Anger sure does bring out the stupidity sometimes.

And makes the brainwashing much easier.

I know a few black folks that voted for Joe (at least once each) that are now quietly questioning his views on race.

Not so quietly that I don't hear it.

But are still convinced that it's just the evil Republican fascists manipulating videos.

It is starting to bother them though.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Wow.. what a false headline

Joe litery said in that video "black businesses and business owners are just as capable"

Then he said they don't have lawyers, and accountants etc.

That statement is in regards to start up capital..White entrepreneurs have access to lawyers and accountants early on.. more often than minority entrepreneurs because of income and savings inequality.

That and our banking system is discriminatory and makes it harder for minorities to get business loans.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
god bless you .

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Joe litery said in that video "black businesses and business owners are just as capable"

That statement is in regards to start up capital..White entrepreneurs have access to lawyers and accountants early on.. more often than minority entrepreneurs because of income and savings inequality.

That and our banking system is discriminatory and makes it harder for minorities to get business loans.

Our banking system correctly assesses risk?

Gotcha
edit on 1-6-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LOL....your kool-aid is ready!

So white entrepreneurs that are starting up a business the same way as black entrepreneurs somehow have more access to lawyers and accountants?

Or is it that all lawyers and accountants are white and don't want to work with black people? Or black people can't be lawyers or accountants?

Hilarious!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

LMAO
That’s a nice try.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’
www.nytimes.com...

keep digging.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
More biden racism

www.yahoo.com...

"No President Biden, more interracial couples on television doesn’t mean America is becoming less racist.

I’m sure you’re wondering how on Earth Joe Biden ended up talking about interracial relationships when he was supposed to be talking about police brutality. An audience member asked Biden how he would address community and police relations."

"“I’m going to say something that’s going to get me in trouble … think about it, if you want to know where the American public is, look at the money being spent on advertising. Did you ever 5 years ago think every second or third ad out of 5 or 6 would be biracial couples?”- Biden"

twitter.com... f_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fno-president-biden-interracial-couples-235200614.html

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coalition
Biden may have been racist in his past, but I'm sure he's in on brining in a new age of accepting all people who follow their beliefs of a new world.

So much for the myth of the tolerant left. Better put your mask back on; got some red showing.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Everyone knows that all old people are racist

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
god bless you .

Correction... it's "bless your heart"...

Heh, but ya..
edit on 2-6-2021 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What's worse is the constant pandering and victim mentality.
Cant have groups walking around thinking rules dont apply to them, that they are supposed to be treated differently because of past occurrences.

And when you display that attitude, people get killed

Because they were taught they are victims, so don't listen to law enforcement or rules

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Question: Is Joe Biden racist?
Answer: Where are all the pics of him groping and sniffing little black girl's hair?

edit on 6-2-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join