It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Leftist Group Warns: 'We Will Kill Everything White in Sight'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head

https//nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-pyscho-fantasizes-about-shooting-white-people-in-yale-talk/

edit on 5-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So....does that include innocent white children? Until all the hate and destruction stops; there will not be enough healing.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Just what advantages are those, BobbyJoe??

Do attempt to tell me what's been handed to me because of my skin color??

Do attempt to tell me how I'd be so unhappy because everyone might someday be treated equally under the law??

Go ahead, I'll wait while you fabricate something.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well , Lock and Load My Fellow Caucasians , it's Party Time ...........

edit on 5-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Tell me, BobbyJoe...

Are you always stereotyping people??

That sounds a lot like the behavior your accusing whites of practising...you might want to look into that, sunshine.

Bigotry comes in many forms, sometimes you can even see it when you look in a mirror--try it, you'll find one looking out at you.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Use common sense it's right there in front of you. If you can't see the advantages then perhaps you're not smart enough to comprehend. a reply to: seagull

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't think seagull's intelligence/perception is the issue here. She called your bluff and you are unable to present a single answer outside your usual baseless banter present in every reply you make.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I don't think seagull's intelligence/perception is the issue here. She called your bluff and you are unable to present a single answer outside your usual baseless banter present in every reply you make.

Dems are panicking.

Brainwashing is starting to be slightly less effective in their ranks.

And they know it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Despite being asked to do so by several members now you still seem incapable of giving any examples of how any of us specifically have benefited from the slave trade and/or this alleged white privilege.

Surely if you are wanting to 're-educate' people it would be beneficial if you could at least attempt to enlighten us and help us recognise these advantages so that we can begin to re-adjust our thinking in accordance with woke dogma?

Or are you just repeating said dogma without actually having any knowledge or understanding of these supposed advantages we have benefitted from?

edit on 6/6/21 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So, as is all too typical, if you can't answer the questions put to you in challenge of your statements, you resort to personal attack...

That's all right, though...I don't really mind. Much.

Now then, if you'd care to enlighten those of us who, apparently, aren't smart enough to see...I'd be really happy. Who knows, you might even convince me that you're right, and I'm wrong. But you're smart enough to see that, right??

So I'll wait for what will undoubtedly be a most enlightening response.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

FYI...

It's he.

🤷‍♂️

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's he.

Now are you SURE?

Isn't that a little too traditional gender specific?

Maybe that's one source of your inability to recognise the advantages you have had due to your race and gender identity.
Off to the 're-education camp' with you.

I fear I suffer from the same failings and apparent inherent 'awfulness'.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

😀

Now are you SURE?

Yeah, pretty sure. All the plumbing is where it's supposed to be for a "he". So, I'm fairly confident.

I've discovered as the years drag on, that I'm fairly traditional about certain things. My gender being fairly high up on the list...

As for the reeducation camps? I got the top bunk!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I’m sorry, but what does a bunch of black supremacist gun nuts have to do with any progressive movement?

Your stretching so bad here, I’m surprised you haven’t done your back in.

Get a grip dude.

I agree. We clearly have CNN and MSNBC articles denouncing these people's words that day. Can you link them?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sorry seagull. My mistake there, I frequently get folks turned around
Memory is not what it used to be

If it make you feel any better I was called "maam" at the drive through the other day, apparently my allergies threw them off. We had a good laugh when I pulled up they said "was that you, sorry about that"

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oddly enough, it's not the first time that someone has made that mistake here on ATS...

Not sure why, but it's happened a good few times over the years.

No apology necessary, ma'am. 😁

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We're still waiting.

Anything?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

This is just a dumb argument. Insurance companies weren’t jumping at the opportunity to reimburse for damages. It came straight out of their pockets. But I get it, you watched some CNN clips.

As far as I know, most business insurance will include coverage for physical losses due to rioting, civil commotion or vandalism.

And I don't watch CNN, nor do I have cable TV.

But I get it, you have an extremely narrow perspective of people you perceive as opposing your opinion.

Obviously you don’t know anything. I have friends that were effected by the rioting from BLM. Insurance didn’t pay out for a good while. But keep on watching that CNN and claim you don’t. Doesn’t matter it’s obvious to everyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If your going to start a war then do it already and quit talking about it.

I am ready to fight if they are. I do believe in my heart they are starting something they can't win.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't like commenting on politics, but I'll say this. Recently, the man currently in power in the White House lectured Americans that white supremacists were America's greatest threat, and he did that probably about an hour after getting briefed about the people in this article.

edit on 10-6-2021 by Quartet because:

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join