It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Asian attacks are Trump's fault?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The White House on Friday took what appeared to be a thinly veiled attack at former President Trump, blaming a spike in anti-Asian violence and bias on rhetoric from "certain political leaders" -- as it announced an initiative to combat the spike in violence.

"The COVID-19 pandemic, and the xenophobic rhetoric used by certain political leaders during this crisis, have led to a tragic spike in acts of anti-Asian bias, violence, and xenophobia," the White House said in a fact sheet.

OK, so here is what we know. The Virus came from Wuhan China. There is currently two schools of thought, one, was to ridicule anyone who hyped the conspiracy theory that a VIRUS came from a lab that worked on VIRUSES in WUHAN CHINA, and now that has changed to "it's possible it came from there", and the other is that the virus jumped from some animal species to Humans in a wet market right next to the LAB that was working on a VIRUS JUST LIKE the corona virus we currently are fighting.

Now those two options seem to be the only two with merit, and one of them more so than the other, is it not fair to say the Covid 19 virus came from Wuhan China? That is what was said. The virus has been called the "China Virus" the "Wu Flu" and other colorful anecdotes. Because it came from China, we are now supposed to believe that some animosity exists between "people without those slanty eyes" and people "with those slanty eyes", and there is enough of this hate that Trump supporters disguised as militant young black men and women, are going around beating up Asian folk for the LOLZ.

I am only one guy, and I don't speak for others, but even when I hear the term "Chyna Virus", I don't automatically equate that to blaming Asian Americans. I think, wow, that lab must have screwed up. So while the current narrative to be pushed is that Trump is to blame for the Asian hate crimes, It doesn't appear that any data exists to support that theory. If Trump MAGA dudes were to attack an Asian guy in Chicago during the dead of winter at 2 am, and pour bleach on them, I'd fully believe it, all of it, but that hasn't happened. yet.

I think this one falls into the "not even close" box.
edit on 28-5-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+15 more 
posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The facts show us that the attacks on Asians are perpetrated by and large by black people.

Black Americans aren't doing anything because of Trump.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

'RACIST' to say CV came from Wuhan Lab--NYT Reporter

New York Times COVID Reporter Says It’s “Racist” to Discuss Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

summit.news...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Theres one screen playing a movie, everyone watching sees a different story.

Peak division

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My understanding is that Trump was able to make impressive in roads in the black community unlike any other old white politician with an R after his name since Lincoln...

.... is it that hard of a stretch to accept that he used that influence to cause those black supporters to attract Asians by pointing out where the Covid-19 came from.

... We already know from jun 6th, violent protesr unlike ever seen in this country before, that Trump has the ability to turn people to violence unlike anyone else; so it only stands to reason.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

The White House on Friday took what appeared to be a thinly veiled attack at former President Trump, blaming a spike in anti-Asian violence and bias on rhetoric from "certain political leaders" -- as it announced an initiative to combat the spike in violence.

"The COVID-19 pandemic, and the xenophobic rhetoric used by certain political leaders during this crisis, have led to a tragic spike in acts of anti-Asian bias, violence, and xenophobia," the White House said in a fact sheet.

OK, so here is what we know. The Virus came from Wuhan China. There is currently two schools of thought, one, was to ridicule anyone who hyped the conspiracy theory that a VIRUS came from a lab that worked on VIRUSES in WUHAN CHINA, and now that has changed to "it's possible it came from there", and the other is that the virus jumped from some animal species to Humans in a wet market right next to the LAB that was working on a VIRUS JUST LIKE the corona virus we currently are fighting.

Now those two options seem to be the only two with merit, and one of them more so than the other, is it not fair to say the Covid 19 virus came from Wuhan China? That is what was said. The virus has been called the "China Virus" the "Wu Flu" and other colorful anecdotes. Because it came from China, we are now supposed to believe that some animosity exists between "people without those slanty eyes" and people "with those slanty eyes", and there is enough of this hate that Trump supporters disguised as militant young black men and women, are going around beating up Asian folk for the LOLZ.

I am only one guy, and I don't speak for others, but even when I hear the term "Chyna Virus", I don't automatically equate that to blaming Asian Americans. I think, wow, that lab must have screwed up. So while the current narrative to be pushed is that Trump is to blame for the Asian hate crimes, It doesn't appear that any data exists to support that theory. If Trump MAGA dudes were to attack an Asian guy in Chicago during the dead of winter at 2 am, and pour bleach on them, I'd fully believe it, all of it, but that hasn't happened. yet.

Yeah, but black people have been beating the crap out of Asians since at least the late 80s.

Remember that movie "Menace II Society"?

They addressed it back then, that was the early 90s.

Why is everyone trying to deny this fact?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Did you type that with a potato?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
My understanding is that Trump was able to make impressive in roads in the black community unlike any other old white politician with an R after his name since Lincoln...

.... is it that hard of a stretch to accept that he used that influence to cause those black supporters to attract Asians by pointing out where the Covid-19 came from.

... We already know from jun 6th, violent protesr unlike ever seen in this country before, that Trump has the ability to turn people to violence unlike anyone else; so it only stands to reason.

I'm continually amazed at Trump's laser like ability to target tiny pockets of his army, while addressing pretty much everyone. I'm starting to think he used his reality shows to MKUltra some unsuspecting peeps and he triggers them when needed. Like Cofeve was the code to activate and plan a massive attack on the Capitol, just gather about 200 people and have them wander around the capitol looking lost, have someone grab Pelosi's laptop and podium, then profit. damnit, I keep coming back to the underpants gnomes.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"Violent protest unlike ever seen in this country"

I guess you forgot about the the time the 'weather underground' actually bombed the capitol in 1971. Or how about when 'resistance conspiracy' bombed the Senate in 1983.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Anti Asian attacks are Trump's fault?

You thought they weren't?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
how can it be Trump's fault when anti-Asian "hate" is a world wide problem right now? well except for in Asia, where it is anti-Chinese hate (simply because just like White people can generally tell where another white person's ancestry is likely from, Asians can do that with their fellow Asians).

it literally has nothing at all to do with "Trump calling it something like the Chinese flu". which he didn't even start, that would be the world media and health authorities. just as ever since they have been calling the different variants of it, by where they were discovered. for example the UK variant or the South African or Brazilian variants.have we seen outbreaks of anti-UK, anti-Brazilian, or anti-South African hate because of that? (and note most of the variants were so named after all the BS on the news blaming Trump for stirring up hate by calling it the Chinese flu.

the reality is that it is all anti-Trump "hate" causing people to want to falsely blame Trump for everything wrong in the world.

no, the hate comes from the fact that everyone in the world has known it came from China the very first day. that China lied about the seriousness of it. that China let people from the affected areas to travel around the world to spread it. while at the same time stopping them from going elsewhere in China. and that China likely let it escape from a lab, either on purpose, or accidentally. and thus through their lies and help let it kill millions of people. and ruined even more lives and livelihoods.

and the virus is just the tip of the iceberg as to why so many around the world rightfully hate the Chinese and China.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Jun 6th? We already know that "Jun 6th" is nine days away from now. Do you want to address the "summer of love?" Would it hurt you to address the 8 months of "peaceful protest?"

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here again, this is simply Neo-Marxism in action. Instead of a class war, they're using what has always worked for them, race.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

"Violent protest unlike ever seen in this country"

I guess you forgot about the the time the 'weather underground' actually bombed the capitol in 1971. Or how about when 'resistance conspiracy' bombed the Senate in 1983.

Yeah, that one got me too. "Violent protesr unlike ever seen in this country" What a load of bull#!
edit on 5/28/2021 by Tundra because: Had to correct the speeling of protesr.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Listen and learn:

If anything bad happens, it is Trumps fault.

If anything good happens, it is because the Biden Administration made it happen.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Let's face it, there are a lot of dumb , aggressive people in the USA. All looking to blame someone else.

Besides, I am sure this will come out at some point but it looks like this came from a US facility. Wait a couple of decades and the documents will be out there.

It was intended to damage the Chinese economy, they weren't expecting it to spread all over the world so strongly and so widely.

Cant quote my sources as they want to keep their jobs, but I think the wise are figuring out out already.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

interesting theory. A meteorite carrying it from another planet it equally as likely with no proof. With the lab workers getting sick in late 2019, I'll stick with the Wuhan lab theory for now.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Anything bad happens in our country,or the world,they will
find a way to blame Trump for it.Ahhh,the TDS is still strong
after all of these months following the BIG STEAL in January.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Universities like Harvard are bastions of left-wing ideology and they openly admit their bigotry against Asians in their entrance qualifications.

The left should just own their bigotry and racism.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Holy cow this is some stoopid a$$ brain washed cnn parotting BS....

Reading stuff like this hurts my brain and ruins my hope for people..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join