It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-HAMAS Democrats Attacking Jewish People Viciously, but the Right Are the nazis?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

You’ve seriously never heard of Odin?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I very rarely say anything true about myself, just a way of telling a story to better make a point.

edit on 25-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Did you see the bottom line of that post?

ETA:

Damn, looks like I screwed this one up pretty good.

I surrender.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's hilarious when people try so hard to simplify this issue.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Can his descendants follow his holy word and receive the backing of nations and major organisations? If not, why not?

What in the world?...

Because the Norse were not sent to concentration camps, forced to hard labor and then murdered?...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
It's hilarious when people try so hard to simplify this issue.

It's not hilarious at all when certain people of certain political parties with a D, S or C proclaim that Israel and Jewish people are the problem and not those that attack them every single time...

edit on 25-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Can his descendants follow his holy word and receive the backing of nations and major organisations? If not, why not?

What in the world?...

Because the Norse were not sent to concentration camps, forced to hard labor and then murdered?...

So to clarify, if they were then divine sanctioned murder and conquest with the backing of major nations is ok? Interesting.

The native Americans endured what you describe..what do they get?

What makes the Jews little book or God any more important than anyone else’s?
edit on 2552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I wonder which company gets the gas chamber contract.

Surely rebuplicans wouldn't capitalize on another holocaust.

But blame some Demoncrats if that helps you sleep.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

I wonder which company gets the gas chamber contract.

Surely rebuplicans wouldn't capitalize on another holocaust.

But blame some Demoncrats if that helps you sleep.

Bayer maybe?

Gotta give credit where due though, this one is pretty deep in the leftist playbook. Haven't seen it for quite a while.

I did see democrats loudly proclaiming their support for terrorists who committed over 8000 war crimes just today.

Nice distraction attempt though.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I’ll give you a tip; they’re all sh*t.

Dems, Republicans, Liberal Nationals Party, Labor, The Greens, Left, Right and so on...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: sunkuong

I’ll give you a tip; they’re all sh*t.

Dems, Republicans, Liberal Nationals Party, Labor, The Greens, Left, Right and so on...

I actually agree completely.

But whenever I seek out 'decent' unbrainwashed people, or even someone mildly patriotic, I don't find many of the few remaining on the dem side.

It wasn't always this way.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wasn't there a list floating around here with all the congressmen and senators that had dual citizenship with Israel some time back?
I would love to be able to peek at that again. I am pretty sure both parties are represented well on it.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Took the words out of my mouth. It's like watching 2 drunken fools at a bar try to slug it out. It seriously holds about as much value in my head. Why should I care zealots in both sides are acting a fool? a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Agreed, casting general blame is never a good idea, and is often used to polarize us on complicated issues.

The history of the region is pretty messed up, the people who caused what's happening now are long dead, and the initial instigating events are long over. Not unlike a great number of the problems that we have to deal with these days, people generations ago set the fires and now we have to sift through the ashes.

Was it the British mandate for Palestine?

Was is shady deals between the french and the english to rile up tensions generations ago that still linger and even thrive?

Was it a failure of the Ottoman empire?

Is it two governments using religion combined with nationalism to convince it's population that it's ok to kill?

Is it a bunch of crazies who believe that they can bring about the end of days?

It's far more complicated than the conflicts of the last 20 years or so and there are no easy solutions.

Every few years I try to do a deep dive into the history to try to make some sense of it, pretty much each time the conflict flares up, each time I come out with more questions and frustration.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent", and the people of Palestine and Israel have been failed by their pathetic leaders, like most of us, but at least we don't have bombs dropping around us.

On a side note, seeing the iron dome in action was very impressive, but it's sad that something like that is even needed at a time when we are literally exploring other worlds...
edit on 25-5-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Wasn't there a list floating around here with all the congressmen and senators that had dual citizenship with Israel some time back?
I would love to be able to peek at that again. I am pretty sure both parties are represented well on it.

I'd be curious about that too.

I don't think at makes even the slightest difference in this discussion.

But I am curious.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I mean I am mostly Norwegian.....is that why thay doesnt seem wrong? Haha a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Definitely not, Odin is the main God in the Norse Pantheon. Think the "vikings" young men of the Scandinavian countries in the early middle ages. reply to: Nunyabizisit

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
Definitely not, Odin is the main God in the Norse Pantheon. Think the "vikings" young men of the Scandinavian countries in the early middle ages. reply to: Nunyabizisit

Thank you, but I was just trying to draw attention to the absurdity that is BLM.

A comic straight line leading to the unsuspected sarcastic quip... I'm not very good at that.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Coming from someone who admits they distract from truth, thanks for acknowledging that.

Leftist playbook on the table, did you really think those 80000 war crimes dont equal the weight of the crimes against humanity?

Noone wins at war.

Whats your agenda? Your recent posting here seems to be pointed but unguided.
edit on 25-5-2021 by sunkuong because: Typos galore

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Coming from someone who admits they distract from truth, thanks for ackoneldging that.

Leftist playbook on the table, did you really think those 80000 war crimes dont equal the weight of the crimes against humanity?

Noone wins at war.

Whats your agenda? Your recent posting here seems to be pointed but unguided.

I have NEVER knowingly distracted from truth.

I happily proclaim that I rarely say anything true about myself.

And never intentionally say anything untrue about anything else.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say in the 2nd part.

Agree completely on the 3rd part. I at least 'want' to believe that is true.

My 'agenda' is pretty simple:

I'm just a guy that has learned and grown a heck of a lot as a result of ATS over a very long time.

I don't like to ever post anything. Not on any site, or about any subject. So normally a silent daily lurker.

Occasionally the absurdity deployed by leftists starts getting overwhelming, and pretty effective at preventing any honest discussion.

If nobody else steps up to slap it down, I'll try to stop in for a while.

Last time it was constant whataboutisms and petty violence (my term for what I saw from dems at the time. It escalated very quickly though)

This time, it was the incessant volume of name calling and absurd 'factual' claims used to prevent honest debate.

And I also try to share my odd brand of dry sarcastic humor.

And learn from so many incredible ATS members.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

ETA: I also freely admit that I sometimes push things too far.

Occasionally that's intentional

(pick a fight with the biggest bully on the block kind of thing)

But is almost always unintentional.

(It's challenging to stay so close to the line for an extended period without unintentionally crossing it)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join