It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if the Arizona audit finds enough fraud to change the results?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
If Biden was doing a decent job, protecting our nation, and our people, I would be willing to let it go for the sake of peace. But he is making us vulnerable. Bankrupting our nation, energy sector screwed, illegals invading, etc etc. We can't go silent into the night this time. I for one take this serious enough to take up arms. I'm an old lady but I will defend this nation.

If the election proves stolen, I predict the bull# people in Washington are going to see what a real insurrection looks like.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You’re more of a man than a lot of the men here. And that is the problem.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
No fraud was found, and anything that may have been evidence was laughed at and ignored.

Get ready for round 61 of that.

has something new been brought to court? Please post the docket number.

I was under the impression they were still looking at all the factors involved in the Arizona election process.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
If Biden was doing a decent job, protecting our nation, and our people, I would be willing to let it go for the sake of peace. But he is making us vulnerable. Bankrupting our nation, energy sector screwed, illegals invading, etc etc. We can't go silent into the night this time. I for one take this serious enough to take up arms. I'm an old lady but I will defend this nation.

If the election proves stolen, I predict the bull# people in Washington are going to see what a real insurrection looks like.

I bet they will be glad they kept the fence up.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The fence says it all loud and clear. You don’t have the peoples trust.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: BlueJacket
1st and foremost...IF an election was stolen, it was the PEOPLE'S, not Trump's.

So the election was Joe Biden vs the PEOPLE'S?

I hear they're offering civics classes at night schools.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

has something new been brought to court?

Nope and judging by the comical past nothing will.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

"Trump was right, and it's proven so, the day of reckoning could be the most frightening thing our nation has seen to date."

I may not be an American, but I would bet money this won't happen.

The public would rather watch the executions live on television.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No, trump wont ever be back.

But it sure is funny watching you trumpers think that he will.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01

so he isn't running in 2024? Do you have a link?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No, thats just in your head

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

He shouldn't, the American public doesn't like heroes who were captured or people who lose the Presidency.

If he does come back, against all things common sense, I'll make a bet that the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics will kick his ass harder than last time.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01

So do you think the country is better or worse than it was 6 months ago?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

We'll see.

I dont need a president to effect my life. I do that on my own.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You might have been right before the pandemic ate up our social, and economic structure, but we all see the writing on the wall, and know this is the last minute to preserve the little we have left. We the people are the govt. This govt has been hijacked, our elections are rigged.

There isn't more of them than us, they just make the minority look bigger, by screaming louder. And its amplified by the news. American media is a rotted putrid worthless bag of #$%. They are the enemy of the people.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You didn't care how much the leftists wasted on the Russia hoax or impeachment hoaxes.

Why are you now suddenly in a tizzy over spending a fraction of that cost to ensure our elections are above board?

I actually did care about all the money being wasted by every party. But I will admit that I really wanted the peepee tape to be real though! Man that would have been comedy gold.
Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean I support wasting money.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He shouldn't, the American public doesn't like heroes who were captured or people who lose the Presidency.

If he does come back, against all things common sense, I'll make a bet that the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics will kick his ass harder than last time.

I don't think he should run. I'd love to see Desantis run and win. But I would like to see Trump's ideas have a venue. His unorthodox thinking proved to have some merit, at least to those who weren't programmed to hate everything about him. But for all that to happen, Trump's ego would have to shrink a bit, and I'm not sure if that's an option. If fraud is found, there won't be any way for that to happen. he would be larger than his ego.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Some of the shills on here maintain the leftist propaganda stance but change their personality, posting habits, and mannerisms. I think some of the people on here have passed their accounts on to other people. Just my two cents on that.
Now to tie it all in to the post. I don’t think anything will legally change. But if there was some kind of forced change of guard, Trump supporters would feel more confident in joining in. I am however, thinking that this is part of their plan.
edit on 18-5-2021 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What is going on is not an audit. It is a clown show, and AZ GOP is embarrassed at this point, the clown show should have ended a month ago or sooner. They cant find anything. There is no proof, because there was none. None.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

See Augustus that is the smugness that the OP is referring to

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join