It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Just Threatened U.S. Citizens who Refuse the Covid-19 Vaccination.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is there ANYTHING you guys DON'T get your panties in a twist about anymore?

Everything seems to bother you guys now. Biden sure has gotten in your heads. Talk about TDS, now it's BDS. Sad. Since you guys used to point it out all the time.

And the vaccine is not the "mark of the beast" if you believe that nonsense. Do you also believe two penguins walked down to the Middle East to get on that ark too?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

I can understand your fears.

But just remember there is a lot of misinformation being spread too, and no not just from the msm believe it or not.

Maybe this article can give you some hope?

This next-generation antiviral approach used gene-silencing RNA technology called siRNA (small-interfering RNA) to attack the virus’ genome directly, which stops the virus from replicating, as well as lipid nanoparticles designed at Griffith University and City of Hope to deliver the siRNA to the lungs, the critical site of infection.

“Treatment with virus-specific siRNA reduces viral load by 99.9%. These stealth nanoparticles can be delivered to a wide range of lung cells and silence viral genes,’’ said co-lead researcher Professor Nigel McMillan from MHIQ.

Researchers develop direct-acting antiviral therapy to treat COVID-19

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
What price is that Joe? Do tell!

He’ll issue a strongly worded executive order calling on (i.e asking) Americans to get vaccinated.

Considering he’s also now giving away vaccines to other countries, actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Do you believe that Biden’s father is Satan?

A member here has stated this, do you agree?

If not, why don’t you challenge them?

Or do you have to stick by even the most extreme members here as long as you agree with them?

Woo getting down to brass tacks aren't we? You called me out.
Well done. I can answer you better if I pose the question a
bit differently. If I may be so bold? Do I believe there is a seed
amongst humanity that is not human? I do, because all human
beings have a conscience. Clearly there are those among us
who have no conscience. Doesn't matter what they look like
for me, they are not human. Do I think Biden is a human being.

No got damn way!

I don't think many in positions of power are. I think maybe Hitler,
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot are all pretty much typicals. I believe most of
them even Biden are fully capable of slaughtering millions of
human beings. So do I believe Satan has his seed mixed in with
humanity?

That certainly would explain our leaders not having a conscience.
Do I believe Biden could be of the seed of Satan? I don't think he's
a normal human being. Do I think Satan is Biden's Father? Directly?
No.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Aren’t penguins water birds, who is being silly now

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I don’t believe Biden actually threatened anything, he’s stating what he believes to be facts.

You'll pay the price.
Inject bleach.

Funny how it works. We're already seeing the signs of how things will follow with people succumbing to the vaccine being preferred citizens.
Yet I don't know of anyone who ever thought about injecting bleach.... except from the dark side where context is meaningless. And everyone knows how out of context all of that was, especially tearywaltz.

You either have no long term memory, or are blind...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But just remember there is a lot of misinformation being spread too, and no not just from the msm believe it or not.

I've never even been so afraid for myself as I am for these little
ones. And I've been in some places where I barely got away with
my life. Been in some scrapes.

Don't think I'm not looking real hard for a way to not see
what I'm seeing. That's part of why I'm here but I'm telling
you. Hearing Biden say this sure as hell ain't the way to
win me over. Hell that's just like confirmation hearing that
come out of his mouth. I don't trust the lives of any of the
kids on this planet to these psychos.

No one could expect me to.

This next-generation antiviral approach used gene-silencing RNA technology called siRNA (small-interfering RNA) to attack the virus’ genome directly, which stops the virus from replicating, as well as lipid nanoparticles designed at Griffith University and City of Hope to deliver the siRNA to the lungs, the critical site of infection.

“Treatment with virus-specific siRNA reduces viral load by 99.9%. These stealth nanoparticles can be delivered to a wide range of lung cells and silence viral genes,’’ said co-lead researcher Professor Nigel McMillan from MHIQ.

I like that "City of Hope" that was clever.
That would certainly be much easier to trust
something coming out of there.

I'll do some more reading thanks Chad!
edit on 18-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

80% of US citizens have already been vaccinated against COVID-19.

You are the gullible one.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Trueman

It's called "retaliation".

Wait what? I don't recall what I did be spanked and sent to bed?

Help me out here brother?

Man, that sounded a bit fetishist.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I think you're right now that you mention it.

that's messed up!

My proof reading gets bad when I get tired.

Sorry Trueman

Has anyone posted this?

edit on 18-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Assuming he does just mean "get sick", just #ing bring it so we can move forward now please, though I still say I had it along with my entire damn neighborhood and area in general Jan/Feb '20.

Anything else, and he's risking the JFK treatment, IMO. JFK really was a loss though, the Biden version wouldn't get much sympathy, methinks.

edit on 5/18/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You know making enemies on either side of this argument.

Just isn't the way to go. Not if you have real concerns.

And I admit I always feel anger first.

i'm working on it.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Doesn't "you'll end up paying the price" just mean
If you don't get vaccinated, you'll end up catching covid?

Didn't sound like a threat to me.

I'm anti Biden btw

Double Entendre

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
As one of the primary architects of the !middle east wars where millions have died it's already happened. We can add Mr 48 years and 1 job created for his son to the club already.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I was kidding brother 😄👍

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Everything seems to bother you guys now. Biden sure has gotten in your heads. Talk about TDS, now it's BDS. Sad. Since you guys used to point it out all the time.

And the vaccine is not the "mark of the beast" if you believe that nonsense. Do you also believe two penguins walked down to the Middle East to get on that ark too?

This piece of sh!t hasn’t been in office for 6 months yet, so we have 3 1/2 years left to catch up to you clowns bitching and crying about Trump like you did.
Get used to it, by next year you guys will be bitching about Biden as much as we are because he is just that #ing inept and worthless.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Apparently you were under a rock the last 4 years?!? This was an impeachable offense if done 6 months ago.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I think the vaccine is already controlling you, not physiologically, but psychologically.

You feel smarter now.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
WHAT THIS SAYS IS TRUE......

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Well, they've been pushing everyone into some type of confrontation for over a year now.

It's been nothing but back to back rights violations, racial division, economic decimation, a national border crisis, a countrywide welfare state, unchecked and hardly contested criminal activity, domestic terrorists running free and emboldened, the revealing hard evidence that the election/ballots were indeed fkd with..... anyone care to add anything else???

I'm quite sure forced shots will be met with forced shots as that would pretty much stick the fork in it.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
Wait Joe , we are helping you out . (and India)
The more of us that don't get not-vaccine vaccinated , the more surplus you can send to India.

India has only 200 deaths per million citizens. Contrast that with 1,800 per-million here in the U.S..

Maybe the ginned-up hysteria over India is to get everyone there vaccinated with a variant that causes infertility.

The Pharmaceutical companies gained approval earlier this year to "tweak" their vaccines, as they see fit.

Imagine the things our "trusted" drug companies can do, when they have total autonomy to pump out vaccines customized to _________________(you name it).

Divide by 18 for our silly contact tracing plans absence for which they counted with factors of 18 per 1 and you have 100 in us be 200 in a third world nation like India. Makes more sense but all still bs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join