It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Just Threatened U.S. Citizens who Refuse the Covid-19 Vaccination.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Tuesday, May 18, 2021

This is crazy and un-precedented. U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden is declaring war against 60% of U.S. citizens!

That is the percentage who have (thus far) chosen to NOT be injected with the experimental drugs designed to prevent contracting the minimally lethal Covid-19 virus.

Biden warns 170 million Americans: If you refuse to be vaccinated, "you will pay the price" for your lack of vision!

Source: twitter.com...

At the moment, crazy uncle Joe is trying to put a pretty face on his threat. But in the coming weeks, he will start to coerce states and businesses into giving vaccinated citizens preference. Our Democrat-led Congress will likely join Biden's efforts to force every American to be vaccinated.

President Joe Biden crossed an ethical line, by threatening U.S. citizens, whom he swore to serve and protect. I wonder how far Democrats can press this Vaccine issue, before their efforts are deemed to be illegal?

-CareWeMust

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, they've been pushing everyone into some type of confrontation for over a year now.

It's been nothing but back to back rights violations, racial division, economic decimation, a national border crisis, a countrywide welfare state, unchecked and hardly contested criminal activity, domestic terrorists running free and emboldened, the revealing hard evidence that the election/ballots were indeed fkd with..... anyone care to add anything else???

I'm quite sure forced shots will be met with forced shots as that would pretty much stick the fork in it.

edit on 5/18/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta correction

+20 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Was this the arrow that was released from the bow l said that was released in DC a few months ago ?

の No President in my lifetime has ever threaten Americans with a DO or DIE STATMENT AGAINST ALL AMERICANS .
The man is of his rocker, time to to say goodbye to the anti American dictator. Known as The President of the United States.

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wait Joe , we are helping you out . (and India)
The more of us that don't get not-vaccine vaccinated , the more surplus you can send to India.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you’re gonna shoot an arrow then draw a target around it I’d of chosen the Israel/Palestine flare up.

It’s so much more dramatic.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Mr biden should try to sell that "protected" status to bill mahr.
I bet he wouldn't buy it right now.

But, hey, "everybody " needs the "jab".

+13 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Doesn't "you'll end up paying the price" just mean
If you don't get vaccinated, you'll end up catching covid?

Didn't sound like a threat to me.

I'm anti Biden btw

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You knew this was coming. And you know it's going to get worse.

Strong indicator there's more behind this vaccine than
not preventing transmission. Again anybody stupid enough
to come at me or my family with a needle loses a f$%king
arm.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That confirms the vaccine is the mark of the beast.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What price is that Joe? Do tell!

Such optimism! Got all the priorities straight and ducks in a row. Best/most popular president ever right there.

+13 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Doesn't "you'll end up paying the price" just mean
If you don't get vaccinated, you'll end up catching covid?

I'm anti Biden btw

What in holy hell would sound like a threat to you then?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Joe Biden Just Threatened U.S. Citizens who Refuse the Vaccine - "you will pay the price" for your lack of vision!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm 56 years old and have heard some lame-ass Presidential comments over the years. Biden definitely made the top 10. Reminded me of a crotchety grandpa scolding his grandkids.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

It's called "retaliation".

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

That confirms the vaccine is the mark of the beast.

I don’t think that’s an accurate reflection of prophecy

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's called "retaliation".

Wait what? I don't recall what I did be spanked and sent to bed?

Help me out here brother?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Well, they've been pushing everyone into some type of confrontation for over a year now.

It's been nothing but back to back rights violations, racial division, economic decimation, a national border crisis, a countrywide welfare state, unchecked and hardly contested criminal activity, domestic terrorists running free and emboldened, the revealing hard evidence that the election/ballots were indeed fkd with..... anyone care to add anything else???

I'm quite sure forced shots will be met with forced shots as that would pretty much stick the fork in it.

It seems like a few countries are daring citizens to rise up against leadership. Nova Scotia is arresting anyone who protests the lockdowns or vaccines.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Was this the arrow that was released from the bow l said that was released in DC a few months ago ?

の No President in my lifetime has ever threaten Americans with a DO or DIE STATMENT AGAINST ALL AMERICANS .
The man is of his rocker, time to to say goodbye to the anti American dictator. Known as The President of the United States.

You called it, MusicIsMagic. You understand the Biden Administration better than many who live here in America.

Congrats on your foresight.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The vision I had was that America was doomed after Jan 6 and Mike Pence sold out the nation. Don't expected a honest election again.

But after seeing just who it taking up the covid shots I am not seeing much left of the democrat base by the time the next elections are due. Keep blowing that trumpet Joe for those still silly enough to listen to you.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Wait Joe , we are helping you out . (and India)
The more of us that don't get not-vaccine vaccinated , the more surplus you can send to India.

India has only 200 deaths per million citizens. Contrast that with 1,800 per-million here in the U.S..

Maybe the ginned-up hysteria over India is to get everyone there vaccinated with a variant that causes infertility.

The Pharmaceutical companies gained approval earlier this year to "tweak" their vaccines, as they see fit.

Imagine the things our "trusted" drug companies can do, when they have total autonomy to pump out vaccines customized to _________________(you name it).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join