It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN has hired a Hitler Supporting Writer - CNN and JOE BIDEN are Co-Conspiring Against the USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They should cancel him.

But they won't.

People associated with CNN, the Left or the Democrat party, can even be proven, published in writing, public admirers of Hitler aaanndd....nothing will happen....

Good point. It was obvious when top-ranking judges told election lawsuit plaintiffs that they should have filed their complaints BEFORE the election, that America is run by traitors now. Buttering us up for a new oppressive way of life.

I assume you are referring to the Minnesota Supreme Court decision that dismissed the petition to stop certification of the vote tally, filed on November 24, 2020, less than 24 hours before the vote was to be certified. The plaintiffs based their case on the claim that the Minnesota Secretary of State acted improperly when he waived the requirement for mail-in ballot signatures to be witnessed. That decision was made in August, 2020 nearly 90 days before the election, yet the plaintiffs filed their claim on the day before the certification. If the plaintiffs really thought that the Secretary of State’s actions were improper, they would have known that the day after the Secretary of State’s decision. They should have brought their claim in a timely manner. There’s absolutely no acceptable reason that the plaintiffs had to wait until the night before the certification to file their claim. The Court correctly recognized that the purpose of the delayed claim was to gum up the works, rather than to pursue a point of law. That kind of game playing is not allowed under well established common law, so the Court refused to stop the certification. Once the certification was complete, the claim became moot, so the case was dismissed.

Why is it that when the courts uphold the law, Trump supporters interpret that as treason?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: Chadwickus

*shrugs*

Ask away, but it looks more like defending the actions of CNN than actually pursuing an answer to a question.

No one is defending CNN here. But at the same time, Biden isn't a CNN employee and doesn't supervise their operations. So at what point is he held liable for their staff conduct?

Well if you need a nazi sympathizer to promote your agenda through the msm then you might have an issue with your agenda.

Lol

I don't see any examples of Adeel Raja promoting democratic policies or Biden's administration.

Of course you don’t.

That was your cue to show some proof of Adeel Raja being a leftist jackass. As far as the articles and tweets indicate, he's just another Nazi sympathizer with no actual connection to the Biden administration and certainly no friend of the President.
edit on 16-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Ask away, but it looks more like defending the actions of CNN than actually pursuing an answer to a question.

No one is defending CNN here. But at the same time, Biden isn't a CNN employee and doesn't supervise their operations. So at what point is he held liable for their staff conduct?

Well if you need a nazi sympathizer to promote your agenda through the msm then you might have an issue with your agenda.

Lol

I don't see any examples of Adeel Raja promoting democratic policies or Biden's administration.

Of course you don’t.

That was your cue to show some proof of Adeel Raja being a leftist jackass. As far as the articles and tweets indicate, he's just another Nazi sympathizer with no actual connection to the Biden administration and certainly no friend of the President.

Sure.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Every respectable propaganda outlet needs a Nazi in their ranks.

Equity at it's finest.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Lol

Of course you don’t.

Sure.

So this topic has nothing to do with Biden, contrary to the title. Thanks for confirming.
edit on 16-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Equity at it's finest.

Now CNN can say that they can give a different view on Hamas bombing Israel.

lol

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

CNN is the de facto government press agency.

Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You're right. They spit propaganda to divide and conquer. Working like a charm, especially around these parts. 😂

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Equity at it's finest.

Now CNN can say that they can give a different view on Hamas bombing Israel.

lol

Precisely.

They are fair and unbiased after all.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignoramus420

You're right. They spit propaganda to divide and conquer. Working like a charm, especially around these parts. 😂

lol

You probably think they're fair and balanced.

I'm laughing at you, not with you.

lol

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If you think I’m defending CNN, then you’re an idiot.

Quite clearly I have an issue with the mental gymnastics performed to include Biden in this.

If it weren’t for me, no one would call the OP out for bs.

edit on 16/5/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

CNN is the de facto government press agency.

Prove me wrong.

Apart from the other dozen plus press agencies regularly invited to the white house.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
CNN, like Nazis...is not worth defending.
But, it's always fun to watch the Lefties try.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

They're as fair and balanced as Fox News. Two sides of the same # sandwich. Keep eating it up my friend.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They should cancel him.

But they won't.

People associated with CNN, the Left or the Democrat party, can even be proven, published in writing, public admirers of Hitler aaanndd....nothing will happen....

Good point. It was obvious when top-ranking judges told election lawsuit plaintiffs that they should have filed their complaints BEFORE the election, that America is run by traitors now. Buttering us up for a new oppressive way of life.

So how do they communicate?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nobody has defended CNN in this thread.

Plenty of right wing alarmists are pretending they have though.

Why do you need to make crap up?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nobody has defended CNN in this thread.

Plenty of right wing alarmists are pretending they have though.

Why do you need to make crap up?

lol

"in this thread"

The evil leftist propaganda that CNN releases daily from it's colon is lapped up every day by the resident leftists.

lol

No one is defending CNN

I'm lol'ing out loud

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Awesome. So you should have no problems at all showing where lefties have defended CNN for this then, right?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Awesome. So you should have no problems at all showing where lefties have defended CNN for this then, right?

That's the pathetic part.

I'll defend CNN because I believe in freedom of speech.

I'm not a pathetic nazi censor prick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join