It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi laptop missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
One used laptop for sale with caked on makeup smudges on all keys, a few broken off - snap on finger nails, BLM and ANTIFA stickers, and with the sweet aroma of gin and vomit.

a reply to: The2Billies

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the bigger question is;

What would Nancy use for a password?

We all know now the police-state that the evil leftists crave is here, but what would she use for a password?

Password Santa=Satan

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There was a much longer video at one point, but at least I was able to find this.
As those men are making their way down the steps, someone say "stop them, they are Antifa. They reply, "We are not here to be Antifa" and make their way out of there. The person on the top of the stairs says " let them go! Let them go!"

www.youtube.com...

Here's a little bit of a better video. The original was about 11 minutes long if anyone can find it. My original links have all been deleted from Youtube.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-5-2021 by IndieA because: Added info

edit on 1-5-2021 by IndieA because: Added a little better video

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We all know now the police-state that the evil leftists crave is here, but what would she use for a password?

LetThemEAtCakeAndIcecream#69

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nobody cares what the password is, even if she put one on there it isnt hard to bypass.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if proof of election tampering was on that laptop. There's no way that rich old commie wasn't involved.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think "Nancy's missing laptop" is a typical Democrat bull# story and there is no missing laptop.

Just another made up fable to pile onto the continuing Jan 6th propaganda sensationalism.

"Laptop" is code for her favorite vibrator she keeps at work...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Beliving that someone like nancy would be dumb enough to have illegal things on a work laptop that she keeps alone at the capital building in an unlocked room. Is not to bright.

Especially if you believe she is a super criminal. A criminal that has so far gotten away with everything they have done. For many years. This type of person would know how to be careful.

edit on 1-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Who needs the laptop. just pull the hard drive and clone a 100 copies and melt down the laptop.

Then mail 5 copies to Nancy from 5 parts of the country not telling Nancy how many copies there are.

That would cause a riot in the feds trying to find all the copies.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wHAT HAPPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL STORY?

WOOPS CAPS!

Police arrest woman FBI alleges stole Pelosi laptop to sell to Russia
This article is more than 3 months old
Riley June Williams was arrested on Monday over Capitol breach after FBI received a tipoff from woman’s former partner

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Password: insidertradingisfun

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Where was the procedure and one more thing, why the tactics for something described as, harmless?

She said it had shared presentations on it... probably includes the 'Adrenochrome maximization' presentation, as well as lists of friendly neighborhood pizza joints...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

WOOPS CAPS!

Did you bother to read the other links?

This incident happened a few days ago.

The woman had a copy of the warrant used to break down her door.

There were innocent witnesses who were handcuffed.

Obviously, the laptop was NOT recovered as was claimed three months ago by "officials".

If it were, why on earth would they break down a woman's door with a warrant and tell people they were searching for Pelosi's laptop?

Hmmmmmmm. Spreading disinformation is a very Democratic Party and Biden supporting thing to do these days.

edit on 5/2/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

WOOPS CAPS!

Hmmmmmmm. Spreading disinformation is a very Democratic Party and Biden supporting thing to do these days.

Spreading disinformation is even more critical for the Media and Democrats when you have the leader of the free world suffering physically/mentally, in addition to ruining the America so many died to protect.
edit on 5/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If it were, why on earth would they break down a woman's door with a warrant and tell people they were searching for Pelosi's laptop?

Yeah that is what I was asking is if the original person had a photo of themselves taking it how can all of that have been nothing.
No i didn't read the links was just passing through glanced at the story and remembered the old one.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who cares...where is Hunters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join