It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Making Enemies All Over the World at an Astounding Sickening Pace.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is a real humdinger.
These nitwits claim Biden has the 3rd highest approval rating for his first 100 days in the last 40 years, only behind Reagan and Obama.
Who in the F really believes that?

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: carewemust

So to summarise, going by your little list... I guess we can conclude that Biden has pissed off far less loyal US allies than Trump did.

If that's how you think America should bully the world, fine. Glad you're not a VIP!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Laying it out in black and white like that, with links to back it all up, tells the tale. America is so screwed. People just expect life to go on like it has, but there has never been a single society/nation that has ever not crashed and burned. Is there any nation today that is exactly as it was hundreds of years ago? I can't think of any. Where is the Roman Empire at today? How about them Sumerians? Remember the Phoenicians? Yeah, neither do I. America is so doomed.

Like all nations, America will be taken over or self-destruct eventually. It's sad that we (Biden) is setting the stage for the demise of what will soon be, the "once great" United States of America.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Greatest Circus On Earth. People really need to wake the f up. This is embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
The Saker

The US warplans for the Ukraine (OPEN THREAD # 12) UPDATED
7709 ViewsApril 16, 2021 83 Comments
Frankly, Biden’s address to the US nation (the first one in his life) was probably the lamest most clueless political speech I ever heard. And I am not referring to Biden calling Putin “Clutin” or confusing “deescalation” with “vaccination”, I am talking about the actual contents of his speech. I would sum it up as so: we will continue to constantly hurt and humiliate you, we will treat you like a misbehaving 10 year old in need of a good spanking, but we do want peace and good relations. Clearly, Biden has zero understanding of things Russian. But for “Biden” (collective “Biden”, no the confused veggie) does have a plan. What could it be?

I already explained what the US plan for the Ukraine is: to encourage the Ukronazis to attack Russia while not involving the USA in a shooting war with Russia.

So the USA-Biden Administration is setting up the Ukraine to be taken over by Russia? Bad idea.

Putin will gather up all the dirt on the Biden family's Ukraine dealings, and turn it over to our DOJ when an Attorney General with integrity is eventually sworn in.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So much for Obama's third term.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

2 and 4 are smoke and mirrors. Iran and China's hands are both so far up Biden's ass people would think the two countries are cosplaying Jim Henson.

Can you explain what "cosplaying Jim Henson" means? Is that a puppet trick?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s a hell of a laundry list of outrageous incompetence but I guess we all knew it would happen.
Those dummkopfs are destroying this country and their lobotomized supporters are happier than pigs in sh!t because they can’t comprehend anything.

Even the Biden supporters are smart enough (barely) to understand it's his policies that are causing price increases across America. The inflation is beginning in the energy sector. Soon it will be passed along to the things urban Democrats care about the most, like transportation fares, and city fees/taxes.

Somehow they'll try to justify Biden's stupidity, but it won't reduce the pain they will be feeling in their wallet. It will be a joy to watch liberals complain on the Chicago news this summer and fall.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wild dogs and nation states smell weakness and fear, and both respond in the same way.

The dogs of war have let slip.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Where have you been for the last 40 years?

With the exception of Israel all of these countries have had a terrible relationship with the US for at least the last 50 years.

In Israel's case that $150 million is actually helping them, not hurting them. It's humanitarian aid to the poorest Palestinians. Which means that they are now less dependant on Israel for aid and resources.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

2 and 4 are smoke and mirrors. Iran and China's hands are both so far up Biden's ass people would think the two countries are cosplaying Jim Henson.

Can you explain what "cosplaying Jim Henson" means? Is that a puppet trick?

Jim Henson was famos as a puppeteer and the creator of the muppets.

The OP is implying that Iran and China are manipulating the US in much the same way that Jim Henson would manipulate Kermit the frog.

Of course, they are 100% wrong, since Iran has almost no influence in the US, and China has pretty much identical influence under Biden and Trump. Biden hasn't been in office long enough for anything to really change. He's more or less still running Trump's foreign policy right now, it will take a while before his changes are implimented.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

So to summarise, going by your little list... I guess we can conclude that Biden has pissed off far less loyal US allies than Trump did.

If that's how you think America should bully the world, fine. Glad you're not a VIP!

Trump upset most of America's western allies. Countries that traditionally sided with the US who are now moving against it.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

As someone from another country, Biden is nowhere near as internationally confrontational as Trump was.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

Just curious.

The same color as all around the world.

Unless the sun is setting on where you are....

edit on 17/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Uhhh.. bully the bad ones, thats okay for us. Stop stomping on your allies, because thats bullying.

So in conclusion: you are wrong, you are afraid to piss off communists, dictators and simply the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

U.S. President Joe Biden is placing America and all Americans in a very dangerous place, as he creates enemies around the world, and even here at home.

Unlike Trump who was universally loved and respected.

Seems you would prefer Biden sucking up to Putin.
So you think its ok for Russia to continue with their cyber attacks on US interests and for your POTUS to just sit back and accept it?

Biden has to do something about Iran.
Their plutonium enrichment programme has to be stopped somehow - all carrot and no stick won't work.
But surely a certain amount of diplomacy is desired?

To expect Biden to come up with a solution in 3 months to the US-Iran relations/problems that have troubled every single POTUS from at least Carter onwards is ridiculous.

You criticise the Biden administration for dithering by holding talks with Iran yet criticise him for NOT holding talks with North Korea?
Inconsistent or just criticising for the sake of criticising?

And now you advocate just sitting back and letting China do whatever it chooses on the world stage without any reproach?
Should the US just abandon Taiwan and ignore China's human rights abuses just because they are contrary to China's 'goals for that region of the world'?

Israel and its role/place in the Middle East is one of the hardest - if not the hardest - quandary's in the world.
I think the one thing we all can agree on is that there is no easy solution.
Blindly supporting Israel can not continue.
But deserting them in favour of the Palestinian cause surely could never be supported.

The source you linked to does seem very one-sided and hardly gives a balanced opinion however I think there's more than just an element of truth at the core of the article.
Biden's approach at this point does sort of reek of woke politics.

I couldn't possibly comment on the domestic issues you raise but they certainly made for interesting reading.

I'm no fan of Biden; I know you'll disagree here but I think the US had an awful choice last November with both candidates being thoroughly unfit for office.
I'm even less a fan of Kamala Harris who I believe could be the single biggest threat to not only the US but the rest of us poor suckers as well.
But as I alluded to earlier, the Biden administration is only 3 months old.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
The Greatest Circus On Earth. People really need to wake the f up. This is embarrassing.

It is embarrassing and it is the greatest # show on earth. Like you said in other words, their heads are buried to far up their booty to notice. The awakening is a slow train coming but it will eventually get here when it comes for them.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Actually, you know what’s embarrassing?

Muppets who lap up any old crap because Biden.

Example: China.

How long have you lot been calling Biden “China-Joe”

But the OP uses a story about how China is upset at Biden for taking a stand over Taiwan... the complete OPPOSITE of what you lot have been pushing, yet somehow have managed to spin it round into a bad thing.

I’ll give it a 9.6 for the mental gymnastics but a 1 for class.

The OP is a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If someone ever compiles The Grand ATS Book Of Legendary Quotes, this would be in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: mtnshredder

Actually, you know what’s embarrassing?

Muppets who lap up any old crap because Biden.

Example: China.

How long have you lot been calling Biden “China-Joe”

But the OP uses a story about how China is upset at Biden for taking a stand over Taiwan... the complete OPPOSITE of what you lot have been pushing, yet somehow have managed to spin it round into a bad thing.

I’ll give it a 9.6 for the mental gymnastics but a 1 for class.

The OP is a hypocrite.

You’re not intelligent enough for debate. Go about your lap dog ways.

edit on 17-4-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join