It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Making Enemies All Over the World at an Astounding Sickening Pace.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Friday, April 16, 2021

U.S. President Joe Biden is placing America and all Americans in a very dangerous place, as he creates enemies around the world, and even here at home. The damage done by President Biden's administration in their first 90 days, is both astonishing and scary!

Some examples of Biden's enemy creation since his 1/20/2021 swearing in:

1.) RUSSIA is angry over sanctions President Biden imposed on the country after Vladimir Putin hurt Joe's feelings, and lying CNN-NYTimes convinced Biden that Russia paid money to have U.S. soldiers targeted in Afghanistan.

Source: www.npr.org...

2.) IRAN correctly senses America's increased vulnerability, now that a mentally weak/confused Joe Biden is President. The nation is making provocative moves as Joe Biden tells them how "unhappy" he is.

Source: www.reuters.com...

3.) NORTH KOREA is angry at President Biden for being unwilling to continue talks/agreements that were successful under the Trump administration.

4.) CHINA is increasingly upset with President Biden for attempting to convince China's neighbors to work against their goals for that region of the world.

5.) ISRAEL is being pushed aside by President Joe Biden, who just sent $150 million U.S. taxpayer dollars to a U.N. Agency that favors Palestinians. Effectively triggering the potential unraveling of a major Peace deal negotiated by the Trump Administration.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Meanwhile, here in the U.S., President Biden is making enemies of Democrat and Republican leaders. In just the past 3 days:

1.) Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (aka "AOC") is mad at President Biden for not carrying through on several immigration related promises.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

2.) House and Senate Democrats are upset over President Biden sticking with so many of former President Donald Trump's policies.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

3.) The state of TEXAS is suing Joe Biden for reversing/cancelling the "Stay in Mexico" migrant policy negotiated between the Trump administration and the Mexican government.

Source: www.texastribune.org...

Additional enemies are created weekly, as President Joseph Biden continues to do what is most damaging to America, Americans, and America's interests abroad.

I'll continue to add them to this thread until the Biden Administration has a change of heart, is driven from power, or gets us all extincted...whatever comes first.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is an absolute failure of an administration.

Biden apologist are seriously fabricating every single excuse for his failures.

Truth is, Biden and Harris are way in over their heads.
They walked into a glorious Golden setup by the Trump Administration concerning the Isreal-ME, the Border-Immigration, Trade-USMCA and the American economy and immediately began systematically dismantling these successful policies resulting in decreased confidence into American institutions, the damage done is immense.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Laying it out in black and white like that, with links to back it all up, tells the tale. America is so screwed. People just expect life to go on like it has, but there has never been a single society/nation that has ever not crashed and burned. Is there any nation today that is exactly as it was hundreds of years ago? I can't think of any. Where is the Roman Empire at today? How about them Sumerians? Remember the Phoenicians? Yeah, neither do I. America is so doomed.
edit on 16-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That didn't take long! The Biden Administration just made enemies of POLICE officers/families in America, along with WHITE PEOPLE in America.

Police are un-necessarily killing black and brown people says Biden Whitehouse: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Saker

The US warplans for the Ukraine (OPEN THREAD # 12) UPDATED
7709 ViewsApril 16, 2021 83 Comments
Frankly, Biden’s address to the US nation (the first one in his life) was probably the lamest most clueless political speech I ever heard. And I am not referring to Biden calling Putin “Clutin” or confusing “deescalation” with “vaccination”, I am talking about the actual contents of his speech. I would sum it up as so: we will continue to constantly hurt and humiliate you, we will treat you like a misbehaving 10 year old in need of a good spanking, but we do want peace and good relations. Clearly, Biden has zero understanding of things Russian. But for “Biden” (collective “Biden”, no the confused veggie) does have a plan. What could it be?

I already explained what the US plan for the Ukraine is: to encourage the Ukronazis to attack Russia while not involving the USA in a shooting war with Russia.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

2 and 4 are smoke and mirrors. Iran and China's hands are both so far up Biden's ass people would think the two countries are cosplaying Jim Henson.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That’s a hell of a laundry list of outrageous incompetence but I guess we all knew it would happen.
Those dummkopfs are destroying this country and their lobotomized supporters are happier than pigs in sh!t because they can’t comprehend anything.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So to summarise, going by your little list... I guess we can conclude that Biden has pissed off far less loyal US allies than Trump did.

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So to summarise, going by your little list... I guess we can conclude that Biden has pissed off far less loyal US allies than Trump did.

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

Just curious.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

More whiskey talk 🤣

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You didnt lose your life under Trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Countries that contain people with brains. hate. Bai Dan.

Put Canada on that list. Unofficially I guess.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This administration is #
The Dem party is #
Their ideology is #
...and their policies are #

Bar none the worst government this country has ever seen and the idiots that support them are to stupid and ignorant to see it.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Biden is not , and has never been , in charge.
One that was not , and could not be ,elected is the president.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yet they had all the crystal-clear answers before the election.

What happened? Not quite so easy when you're actually at the helm? Or too many strings and not enough fortitude?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Biden is an illegitimate president, of course he is the most hated person in the world. Who would want to be friends with that d**khead.

Biden and his administration should be considered Global Terrorists.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Taking into consideration that in Biden senile condition he probably will not be traveling around the world, making a fool of himself, his handlers seem fit for him to make a fool of himself while at home.

I am concern? no a bit, I am just watching the show.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All the sharks smell the blood.

We are still to believe the current potus had the most votes in American history?

Defies all logic.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Biden apologist are seriously fabricating every single excuse for his failures.

Truth is, Biden and Harris are way in over their heads.
They walked into a glorious Golden setup by the Trump Administration concerning the Isreal-ME, the Border-Immigration, Trade-USMCA and the American economy and immediately began systematically dismantling these successful policies resulting in decreased confidence into American institutions, the damage done is immense.

Biden's number 1 cheerleader in the media right now is CNN. No matter how bad the story, CNN finds and focuses on the silver lining.

Today, it was the limit on the number of refugees/migrants. Democrats are pissed off at Joe for keeping the same limits set by the Trump administration. All media outlets are reflecting this anger...all but CNN.

CNN says Joe Biden's is just temporarily maintaining migrant inflow limits while the processing system is expanded in scope to handle more. No word in the CNN article about Democrat's anger at Joe Biden today.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Thanks for the link, it's a good read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join