It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Equity. The Indoctrination of American Children to Embrace BLM's Marxist Ideology.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Those of us whom have eyes to see, and ears to hear are probably aware of how far left the democrat party has become.
Despite false claims of seeking "unity" Americans are being divided more than ever. What's worse is that this indoctrination is being extended to American children mostly in democrat cities/states.

For the past 4 years the mainstream media, together with democrat leaders, left-wing scholars and others in the left as well as RINOs/globalists have been helping in further divide Americans due to our political affiliations, our values, and beliefs.

For 4 years we have been bombarded with "Fake News" of how "systemic racism" is so bad in America, when this is simply a lie. People are being told that simply for supporting President Trump we all must be racists. It doesn't matter that Trump supporters includes many millions of minorities not just in the U.S., but around the world.

But democrats and the mainstream media haven't been the only ones in helping further divide Americans, demonizing any American whom dares not be left-wing and dares, or dared, support President Trump.

For a while now even our educational system has radically changed since Obama's first term. Today most (if not all) democrat cities, and states have embraced the indoctrination of American children to embrace un-American values, and views. Those un-American values and views are the violent Marxist ideology of groups like BLM.

Joe Biden, the non-elected CCP plant playing POTUS, called for "racial equity, aka Deep Equity" to solve the problems of racism in the U.S.

What exactly is "Deep Equity"?

According to the founder, Gary R. Howard, of this ideological system whom is being hired by democrat educational boards to implement this system in American children education: He wants systemic change in the U.S.

BTW, do notice that Corwin's company has been working with at least one Minnesota school district for 8 years now, so this isn't new for at least some school districts.

But what form of systemic change is the left looking for through Corwin's system?

When you listen to this man it ALMOST sounds like a good idea, until you understand that through his program he, and the left/globalists, want systemic change in the U.S. towards Marxism. Through the Corwin system the left is looking to achieve "systemic change towards a Marxist society."

Here is what one of the "resources" that the Corwin system gives to teachers, professors and administrators alike.

2Equity Training Survey Results Days 1-2BackgroundThe school district as embarked on an approach to ensure the systematic enhancement of cultural responsiveness and increased equity. Deep equity team training is designed to help schools develop strategies and implement activities to improve school and classroom climate and culture to maximize instruction and student achievement using a “train the trainer” model. The purpose of this model is to ensure that implementation of culturally responsive practices will become institutionalized in the social, academic and disciplinary practices within the school.An expected outcome of the Institute is strengthening the internal capacity of schools to deliver high-quality PD that is related to inclusion, equity, and excellence. To achieve this outcome, the deep equity training sessions are organized around Five Phases of engagement, growth, and change: (1) Tone and Trust, (2) Personal Culture and Personal Journey (3) From Social Dominance to Social Justice, (4) Classroom and Job-Related Implications and Applications and , (5) Systemic Transformation and Planning for Change.

Deep Equity Team Training

Here is a video which goes over the 5 phases of the Corwin system.

However, some parents and teachers, whom at first didn't think this was so bad began realizing what this system truly is, and have raised their voices in opposition to this system being used to indoctrinate America's children.

One such teacher mentioned in the following video wrote the following about Corwin's system for "systemic change."

"When the program was first introduced two years ago, it was very subtle, but as it developed I began to realize it's insidious ideology.
"I believe that this program is extremely damaging and greatly influences the work environment creating hostility among teachers and students alike."
"This hostility is embedded within the curriculum of Corwin and is even present in the YES curriculum given to students ."

Another teacher mentioned in the video stated:

"First, although the program claims to promote inclusion and diversity it actually does the opposite by focusing on race, ethnicity, religion, gender and sexual orientation. It encourages students to cultivate an 'us vs them' mentality."
"Second, it's political, founded in an ideology called 'Critical Race Theory', which is based on the concepts of white privilege and white supremacy."
"Finally the manual used for instructing Deep Equity site trainers contains alarming directives, including strategies for dealing with resistance. The resistance is anyone who disagrees with the program and it's theories."
"On page 257, the manual instructs facilitators to recognize resisters, and essentially call out any colleagues who have a different opinion."

Here is a video in which a mother states how a teacher told her that she couldn't share the Corwin materials with parents "because they are copyrighted."

In fact, in this video this mother exposes the fact that not even the district school has access to the Corwin program materials, or even the 'YES materials."
When she contacted the Arizona Ombudsman office to further see if she could attain the materials that are being taught her children, here is part of the response she received.

"The District does not actually possesses any of the material itself. When Corwin comes to provide professional development or training they present material that are not kept in the possession of the district. This includes the YES materials."

So teachers, and professors are indoctrinating children with material that neither the parents can access, nor can school districts have in possession.

The mother points out she was lied to, and obviously they are trying to hide something about this program and it's materials. She even states that as the program was presented to her, that she agrees with it if it truly achieves what the district school purported the program does. But then she asks, if this program is so great, why have you lied to me, why have I been intimidated, and why are you trying to hide the materials of the program?

Continued below.

edit on 21-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Continued.

The Corwin system is being implemented across U.S. schools, colleges and Universities. Including:

The school district in Buffalo, N.Y., which openend an "Office of Culturally & Linguistically Responsive Initiatives" specifically to implement Corwin's Marxist system.

Culturally & Linguistically Responsive Initiatives

For those that would claim "there is nothing about a BLM curriculum in there." Here is the direct page to that curriculum.

Black Lives Matter Curriculum

Here are a couple screenshots of the above page.

Some of the other schools districts, colleges and Universities implementing this indoctrination, not just in American children but also on young adults and anyone attending these schools, colleges and Universities.

California.

California School District’s New ‘Equity’ Curriculum Teaches Kindergarteners To Be Racist

Fauquier County, VA.

Equity training being implemented in all county schools

There are many, and it would take a very long time to include all school districts, colleges and Universities that are implementing a Marxist indoctrination into our educational system. Even MIT is doing it.

For those still attempting to deny that BLM is a violent MARXIST group, here are some interviews with retired professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, Carol M. Swain. (Former democrat)

Some other resource websites on this deeply troubling topic.

The New Far-Left Curriculum Transforming Our Public Schools

Yet we can still find to this day people claiming that this indoctrination towards Marxism is not occurring...

It is time for every American to acknowledge that the plan of democrats, the left in general and even RINO sell outs, is to apparently transform the U.S. into a Marxist system.

Joe China Biden, Harris, AOC, Pelosi, et al are also helping China in other ways, and now it includes the indoctrination of American children, and young adults to embrace Marxism and transform the U.S. into a Marxist regime/dictatorship.

No wonder Obama's DHS Secretary, Janet Napolitano, wrote in her "Right-wing extremism" BS report that "fearing COMMUNISM" makes Americans into possible extremists, and possible terrorists, when the terrorists and extremists are those whom want the "systemic change of the U.S. into a Marxist regime/dictatorship."

What will happen, and what is happening to children whom are being told that they must hate their skin color, or that their parents, siblings, relatives, and friends are racists because they would not embrace MARXISM?...

This has NOTHING to do with racism, it has EVERYTHING to do with changing the U.S. into a Marxist regime/dictatorship.

The left is systemically destroying this once great nation, and if we do nothing, they will achieve their goal.

edit on 21-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add, and correct comment and link.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
A school in New York has gone so far as giving out to students a chart identifying what it calls "the 8 white identities," and calls on students to "dismantle the regime of whiteness." The charts were distributed by none other than the principal of East Side Community School in New York. It labels people due to their skin color as "white traitors in number 7, and "white abolitionists" as number 8 with the most extreme being "white supremacy" as number 1.

Alex Blair

A controversial dossier containing information on “white traitors” at a public school has left commentators in disbelief.

A chart identifying the “eight levels of white identity” has caused outrage in the US after a school sent out guidelines encouraging students to dismantle the “regime of whiteness”.

The dossier, distributed by the principal of East Side Community School in New York, places “white traitors” and “white abolitionists” at seven and eight on the scale, with “white supremacists” being labelled the most extreme at number one.

The chart defines white abolitionists as activists who strive to change institutions, “dismantle whiteness” and refuse to “allow whiteness to reassert itself”.

There is a regime of whiteness, and there are action-oriented white identities. People who identify with whiteness are one of these. It’s about time we build an ethnography of whiteness, since white people have been the ones writing about and governing Others,” the document, penned by African American Studies professor Barnor Hesse, said.

US school sends out chart calling for an end to ‘regime of whiteness’

This insanity really needs to stop.

edit on 21-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions.”

― Karl Marx

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm just glad my son is an adult and I am old.
I won't have to watch the death of America much longer.
RIP America.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Abolish schools and education?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I was thinking along the line of having schools teach the children how to read, do math, etc.

They are turning schools into Leftest zealot institutions.

Is there some reason why we need to politically indoctrinate children? I mean really.
edit on 21-3-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Divide or rather distract and conquer. It's not so much leftist ideas being pushed really, it's the toxic nature of what happens when broken people focus too much on leftist ideas. Project 1619 is almost comparable to the little red book. Print and spread it to as many people as you can. Then build from it.

But can easily go the other way as well. It's almost like there's a plan.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I differentiate between education and ideology, so no, obviously not.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ideology and education go hand in hand. Otherwise education is nothing more than a subordinate brainwashing institution to pump out worker drones.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

In many places, COVID restrictions have pretty well done that. No one has their butts in the seats learning how to be good little BLM racists.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Then... educational institutions aren't a problem now are they? If students have access to the internet they can easily find information to go against this whole 'conspiracy' against I guess, white people and "traditional American values".
But, wait, let me guess, the internet is also controlled by the Marxists as well?
Might as well just turn over and die then right? Or do I sense a little mass frustration going on, which would lead to what?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I teach you 2+2=4 and that is ideology, how exactly? How can you tie ideology into this keeping a straight face?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'll ask you the same thing I asked another poster:

Don't you find it just a little suspicious that the supposed markers of "white supremacist culture" are very often the very things that enable a person to get ahead and succeed at life?

And isn't it entertaining in a sad way how you actually have people who look at anyone, of any race, who displays those characteristics now and can and will accuse them of being "white supremacist" and using "white supremacy" to get ahead in life?

Why are we promoting cultural characteristics that do not lead to success in life? What possible use is there in that?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You're taking a conflating argument point to represent the education system as a whole. Education is more than just math you know.

mathematics also have an ideology tied to it, more than you think. We use it for everything including in the realm of philosophy. It's used to verify a lot of wacky theories, or even something as simple as counting votes.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You're taking a conflating argument point to represent the education system as a whole. Education is more than just math you know.

I know, why I quoted the citation. Then you came along and tried to conflate it with your simple minded answer.

Now I did the same to you and you complain. You learned the lesson? Great.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Mathematics is numbers and numbers are what they are. They are the only really universal language we have. Do you know why we had things like the Silk Road? It was because everyone had the concept of numbers and could understand them across cultures no matter what languages they spoke. Everyone could see and comprehend that two of a thing was two of a thing, and if you put two more of that thing together, then you had four of it, not five.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The quote you used was mined for a purpose not even related to Marxism. What if I told you Marx came up with an entire theory based on the dangers of educational institutions? And that quote was part of it. You won't have any of that tho I bet.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Racism is a construct to keep the little people busy and divided.

England just drew a bunch of lines on a map, pinned ethnic groups against each other and left many, many times throughout history. I guess when people start to dig up the past and see what happened they get mad?

I agree that it does nothing for humanity, or progressing civilization, I honestly don't understand racism at all, it doesn't make sense to me. But I sure do know it's a problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join