It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Forgot About his Feb 23rd 2021 State of the Union Speech...It's Now Cancelled.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What kind of Joe Biden lawsuit is the US Supreme Court looking at today?

Is this about Biden claiming to have graduated at the top of his class, and subsequently became a Professor at Columbia University?

Source: certpool.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe Nancy will be there to tear it in half.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uhh that's actually pretty interesting. If that has trumps name on it, I would likely have heard about it, but it's Buuydens, so it must be swept under the nearest rug. Although I do feel like this rug looks more like a pyramid at this point.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, February 19, 2021

With President Biden handing off important duties to VP Kamala Harris lately, it's possible he is deteriorating even faster than was predicted.

-CareWeMust

I had that loser being tapped out incompetent by the end of February in the Biden for Dementia Pool. I just might win that $1000 ;-) and even though, I will win, all y'all in the states are going to lose because you get Harris and whatever vile demon spawn from hell ends up being VP. My bet was that Biden would be gone by February 28, Harris would be sworn in March 1st and Pelosi would become VP on March 1st and Schumer would become speaker, in which case for the Trifecta, I win $100k.

Cheers - Dave

If the prize is $100,000, the odds of Biden and Kamala vanishing soon are slim-to-none.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Agreed, K Harris is getting the Flash OJT 'on-the-job-training' treatment

wispy-mind-syndrome, however, is another case... JB46 has been briefed about Acknowledging the Texas Disaster Problem and will get right-to-work on drafting a relief package for the non-Blue State after all

the lefties are bewildered at the necessity for De-Icing of alternative Energy Wind Turbines... the Administration will consult the Climate Change Czar about the Planet heating up even as reflecting particulates are being injected into upper atmosphere to block sunlight...when industry gasses was the climate-change culprit all along......Whoa Nelly

Joe Biden didn't talk to the Texas FEMA people, and the Texas governor until yesterday. For some reason, he thought his Democrat contacts in Texas had the authority to get relief to citizens. WRONG.

Amazing how someone with 45 years experience at the Federal Level, doesn't know how the Federal processes and procedures work.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Didn’t see it but I heard yesterday on the radio that Biden put a lid on his administration for the next 3-4 days. I can maybe see doing this if he was going to address the nation so he can rest but now the report he isn’t talking. So what exactly is going on? What an absolute sh#t show. I hope if something is going to happen it happens soon because things already are going down hill rapidly but we could enter free fall pretty quick

What Americans don't realize is how fast things can do downhill. There are terrorists and countries making plans right now to attack U.S. interests, both here and abroad.

We can only hope that God will somehow intervene to keep America strong and Americans safe.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My sources say he'll be blathering on to idiots in Congress February 31st.

Does February have 31 days on Joe Biden's calendar?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

ALL OF CONGRESS NEEDS DISBANDED.

The end.

Let's work it out with state and local governments.

THEY DO NOTHING

Congress only works 147 days @ year, and accomplish very little during that abbreviated year. Now they're petrified with guilt-based fear, due to the years of hell they just put our country through.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Uhh that's actually pretty interesting. If that has trumps name on it, I would likely have heard about it, but it's Buuydens, so it must be swept under the nearest rug. Although I do feel like this rug looks more like a pyramid at this point.

Actually if you look at the left column at certpool.com... , you'll see that Donald Trump's name is associated with this lawsuit too.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They ridicule Cruz for going on vacation while Texas is having problems, yet pelosivich leaves her state and city constantly with drug addicts, syringes and poop littered all over her city? Hey Nancy, get the eff back to your city and start solving the problems on your front porch!!!

Our politicians are the laziest and most worthless beings roaming the planet right now, being serious.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

In 2019, Nancy escaped to Hawaii while California had rolling blackouts, due to so many fires burning.

Mainstream Media didn't say anything. Only conservative talk show hosts and pundits highlighted Nancy's negligence.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
This checks out.

Don’t ask me how

Joe Biden told a Town Hall earlier this week that he frequently needs to ask Jill, "Where the Hell Are We?".

Very troubling: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How can he give the SOTU when he's not the President?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

That’s a damn good question. He was not our elected prez and I will never recognize him as such, regardless of who try’s to tell me differently.

edit on 20-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Who do you know who wants higher taxes, more illegals to pay for, more tax dollars going out of the country for useless BS(WHO, Wuhan, Paris Pact, etc....), more mask mandates, less freedoms, forced vaccines, dumber kids/lack of schooling, unsecured borders, more jobs going over sea’s, more criminals on the street.....?

Who in their right frigg’n mind would want that #???

NO ONE

edit on 20-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
You cry about white privilege?

Here's white privilege.
It’s democrat privilege.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nivhk
You cry about white privilege?

Here's white privilege.

It's worse. It's dangerous for our nation.

Says the guy who's been licking Trump's butt for 5yrs.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I wonder who Kamila will have as her VP?a reply to: jtma508

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
I wonder who Kamila will have as her VP?a reply to: jtma508

Stacy Abram or Pete Buttigeig

Think about that for a few minutes.
edit on 21-2-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
I can't. It won't help me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join