It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Colluded with Arrested BLM Terrorist to Incite the January 6th U.S. Capitol Riot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Nivhk

It's a longer version of the same video...ergo, the same guy, the same videographer. The incident which the OP is highlighting is BEFORE the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

So when exactly did they leave and then break back in???

You want us to believe that they left the inside, and then
went back with others and broke in AGAIN???????

Please provide a link that documents your proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
let's see, edited video, gateway pundit, hyperbolic claims... yeah seems like a typical post here nowadays...

meanwhile...

www.inquirer.com...

A recently retired Delaware County firefighter accused of lobbing a fire extinguisher at police and a father-and-son duo from Delaware caught on camera smashing windows and parading a Confederate flag through the Capitol surrendered to federal authorities Thursday

Prosecutors said Robert Sanford, a 26-year veteran of the Chester Fire Department who left the force in February, injured three people when he tossed the extinguisher at the head of an officer as part of a mob that broke through barricades on the Capitol’s west side. They noted that the incident was separate from a similar attack on Capital Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher by another assailant that same day and later died from his injuries

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

no, reading some of the posts here and it is truly a loss of reality, there is no clear thinking and just delusional statements

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Weird, is that what we have 3 pages discussing?

Or poor attempt at deflecting from a topic you're not willing to learn, yourself, about?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I thought the videographer was Jade Sacker. A woman.

No, she's the one saying "I didn't believe you, you were right" and "We did it". A guy is the one doing the videography. Sullivan? I guess so?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A womans corpse is being flaunted around for political gains.

We have members wanting to get to the bottom of evidence shifting through, members that want to act like it's nothing after vehemently supporting a coup like impeachment and members who want to join the discussion.

Maybe I'm stupid for wanting to take this seriously without devolving into "left/right" rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe this will help

Affidavit

This is Sullivan’s affidavit. Much is covered in there. Then there is this...

Rubin report

a reply to: [post=25708168]burntheships[/post
]
edit on 15-1-2021 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

no, reading some of the posts here and it is truly a loss of reality, there is no clear thinking and just delusional statements

Don't feel bad. Conspiracy forums aren't for everyone.

BTW...look who showed up to post bail for terrorist Jackson: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Lets see, a sworn FBI affidavit.

www.justice.gov...

A newly released court filing says John Earle Sullivan, 26, told FBI agents last week that he was at the Capitol when the breach happened. He said he entered through a window that had been broken out. He also said he was present when Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was shot dead by a U.S. Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb into the House Speaker’s Lobby through a window.

Source

Sullivan is shown on video in the front group breaking glass as
Ashli Babbitt is then shot.

There is no disputing this at the moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's YouTube.

Take from it what you will. It's the longer version of the video that the OP's 3 minute, or so, clip that the OP posted a Twitter link to.

So when exactly did they leave and then break back in???

I'm not seeing that. Where are back outside in the video, what time?

edit on 15-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

prove to me that is Antifa...

There is no proof.

Not yet anyway.

But Sullivan IS Antifa, and I suspect that the rioters will ultimately prove to be an unholy mish-mash of the very worst examples from all sides of the political spectrum. With some dodgy law-enforcement geezers thrown in for good measure.

I understand conspiracy theories and thinking outside, but you people are delusional... like, you are not even rational about anything

On a general note, after 30 months on ATS, I'm STILL not sure how the Conspiracy Theory game is played - is it sometimes SUPPOSED to be wild fiction? Is that part of the fun, despite the 'Deny Ignorance' banner? Am I being painfully naive? Did I miss a particularly important meeting down at the docks? I have no bloody idea.

(PS: I'm usually in the UFO forum, which does indeed enjoy swathes of wishful thinking and eccentric fantasies, but with a prime focus on finding ultimate proof of genuine ET interaction.)

edit on 15-1-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Jayden-X is John Sullivan, I dont have Twitter installed on my phone, but it confirms it.

Why is Jade Sacker included in this then?

Regardless of your stance, some of his tweets are questionable, but as I said, twitter doesn't like people on mobile without the app.

I have my doubts on his intentions, he was clearly there and instigating, but is he the right guy? I'm not sure at this point.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Edited by Sullivan.
That is not proof.

He did not break in, then leave and break in again.
Your logic alone is faulty.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl
Thank-you for adding useful information to this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's late, I'm on mobile, I'm stepping out until I can look into this on desktop.

But this doesn't look good, he may not have said "We got it" to her death, but he certainly had a hand in this raid.

Edit: And if hes not held in custody on the 17th, that raises suspicion considering the content he has posted for the 17th.
edit on 1/15/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There are a lot of rumors going around that Antifa doesn’t want to claim him but...

Pavlich Tweet.

Sullivan was also an Olympic speed skater. His adopted dad was a General, fired for a “nuclear scandal.” And some are even saying his bio dad is Judge Emmet Sullivan.

Pretty well connected kid...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl
Thank you, just saw this before jumping out.

That affidavit looks damning from the first 2 pages I read.

We're all on ATS together, I'm a newbie in posting, but remember we all value this platform or we wouldn't be here.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Okay. So if you go to 3:40 in the video, that's the segment that the OP is highlighting. They're in the Rotunda, and Jade Sacker, the woman in question, is on camera telling the camera guy, "You were right", and "We did it". It's about 3 minute.

edit on 15-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You go away now then?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
There are a lot of rumors going around that Antifa doesn’t want to claim him but...

Pavlich Tweet.

Sullivan was also an Olympic speed skater. His adopted dad was a General, fired for a “nuclear scandal.” And some are even saying his bio dad is Judge Emmet Sullivan.

Pretty well connected kid...
Weird. How are they able to ask any hypothetical members.

Isn’t Antifa just an idea

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join