It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Colluded with Arrested BLM Terrorist to Incite the January 6th U.S. Capitol Riot.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We’ve been had.
Here is a pretty in-depth article about what someone saw that day.....

Plainclothes militants. Militant, aggressive men in Trump and MAGA gear at a front police line at the base of the temporary presidential inaugural platform;

Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving;

Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators;

Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
We weren't had, we called them out from the very beginning.

But the entire way, they claimed insanity while proclaiming their own innocence.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lernmore
President Trump is spot-on when he says America's Mainstream Media is the #1 Enemy. Even the DOJ Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) said they conspire with certain government officials to damage this country. His follow-up investigation was quickly shut-down.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If this woman tries to hide behind her "journalist" job to get out of this she is sadly mistaken. She may claim she was imbedded with the group, but her actions and comments seem to indicate she was part of the group and not just covering them. Interesting if this story gets picked up by any of the MSM networks....or will it be bash Trump voters as racist, inbred, morons for another day.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Do you have a clip showing a proper time line?

Did you watch the clip in the OP's link. It's the same videographer, JAYDENX. The one I posted, so that you all could see the context, is the whole, longer version of the JAYDENX video from which the OP's 3 minutes or so was taken.

Or are you trying to purpose by your time stamps that the incidents aren't connected in this heavily edited clip?

Yes. The gleeful triumphant "We did it" is not connected to the Ashli Babbitt shooting. The phrase is shouted several times throughout this guys trek through the Capitol Building. The shooting of Ashli Babbitt is later in the video.

Are you saying Jayden, Jayden-X is Sullivan?

I'm saying its the same video, only longer, and the same guy, who is obviously super amped and having the time of his life.

He's in custody now, right?

edit on 14-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: spacedoubt
Your tone is noted and not appreciated,

But I would guess Jade Sacker working for CNN and John Sullivan was the instigator.

Yeah, I looked. I did not see Sacker as an employee.
I appreciate you noting my tone.
It’s the mud pit. We all have a tone of our own.

I only brought it up because OP is infamous for poorly supported statements that are rarely questioned by his/her fans and groupies.
edit on 14-1-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you have a clip showing a proper time line?

Did you watch the clip in the OP's link. It's the same videographer, JAYDENX. The one I posted, so that you all could see the context, is the whole, longer version of the JAYDENX video from which the OP's 3 minutes or so was taken from.

Or are you trying to purpose by your time stamps that the incidents aren't connected in this heavily edited clip?

Yes. The gleeful triumphant "We did it" is not connected to the Ashli Babbitt shooting. The phrase is shouted several times throughout this guys trek through the Capitol Building. The shooting of Ashli Babbitt is later in the video.

Are you saying Jayden, Jayden-X is Sullivan?

I'm saying its the same video, only longer, and the same guy, who is obviously super amped and having the time of his life.

He's in custody now, right?

Ahem. Super amped about trying to get people to burn the building down you mean?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Whatever...The guy can hardly contain his enthusiasm. He certainly is caught up in the drama, pretending to be one of the insurrectionists, then pretending to be press, and concerned about the officers, while leading and directing the rioters.

He is in custody, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
You're 1 for 3.

You claimed fault, provided the same content for your narrative, not one that countered the OP.

The phrase is shouted multiple times by omission, yet can you say with certainty that it wasn't even vocally spoken about her death?

I do not know if Jayden-X is Sullivan, hence why I asked, if this is the tone you regularly take with people, I feel sorry for those around you.

For clarity, you have not answered if Jayden-X is John Sullivan who was arrested, either to prudish attitude or because you simply aren't confident to stand by it.

This is a serious matter and I have not tossed around tribalism racism. But from your posts, it seems to be a light hearted event for you.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
FYI:

Here is a video clip of an ANTIFA-BLM "cell" preparing in a hotel suite to infiltrate Trump supporters, and provoke a riot, on Wednesday, January 6th.

Video Clip: twitter.com...

No wonder Nancy Pelosi was in such a hurry to Impeach President Trump. SHE KNEW that the President did not "Incite an Insurrection" as she claimed!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Freelance Journalists rarely show up as employees, so by lawyer definition you may be right.

But where do we find if she has or had contracts with CNN?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

From CNN directly

Two people who saw the shooting, left-wing activist John Sullivan and documentary filmmaker Jade Sacker, provided CNN with video of the incident and described the moments beforehand.

www.cnn.com...

Maybe they would be so kind as to provide us with all
of the unedited footage shot by Sullivan and Jade Sacker?

Probably not.
Wont be looking to CNN for any truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Whatever...The guy can hardly contain his enthusiasm. He certainly is caught up in the drama, pretending to be one of the insurrectionists, then pretending to be press, and concerned about the officers, while leading and directing the rioters.

He is in custody, right?
Yep. Whatever. I know I’m having the time of my life LARPing wearing the magical cloaking device that is my Trump hat.

I know that when I have infiltrated the enemy ranks and made them bend to my insidious and subversive will that I feel godlike, flaunting my power to my followers, the opposition, and the US govt in one fell swoop.

I also know that in order to have the time of my life, I must instigate violence using my “mob deception” shout which adds +2 to those that would bow before me and do my bidding.

(Unfortunately not all Trumpsters are completely incompetent morons, nay they almost balked angrily, as their saving rolls all beat his lowly and questionable demands).

Last but not least I make sure to don my Shoulders of Fiery Wrath as I attempt to perform a vexing and hypocritical, I mean hypnotic attempt to incinerate the Capitol building and Trumps horde of mouth-breathing savages.

Is that about right?

Yeah. Whatever indeed....
edit on 14-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's a longer version of the same video...ergo, the same guy, the same videographer. The incident which the OP is highlighting is BEFORE the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

prove to me that is Antifa...

I understand conspiracy theories and thinking outside, but you people are delusional... like, you are not even rational about anything

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI:

Here is a video clip of an ANTIFA-BLM "cell" preparing in a hotel suite to infiltrate Trump supporters, and provoke a riot, on Wednesday, January 6th.

Video Clip: twitter.com...

No wonder Nancy Pelosi was in such a hurry to Impeach President Trump. SHE KNEW that the President did not "Incite an Insurrection" as she claimed!

God forbid there is any communique found between certain government officials and those deceptive plants.

That kind of thing wouldn’t be on a laptop would it?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I thought the videographer was Jade Sacker. A woman.

Is her bio not correct or are there multiple Jade Sackers supplying footage to CNN?

Maybe we're not getting the full footage from either sources.

Edit: www.jadesacker.com...

It's possible I have the wrong person, but articles have directed me to this website.

edit on 1/14/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

prove to me that is Antifa...

I understand conspiracy theories and thinking outside, but you people are delusional... like, you are not even rational about anything
Sigh. Guess we ain’t the droids you’re looking for?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I'm not invested in the guy. As far as I'm concerned he belongs in jail with all the other idiots that are documented in his video.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Information is finally coming out on all of this. Democrats are too desperate to cover their tracks from election fraud all the way to their violence at the Capitol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join