It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILT Could be Why Democrat Leaders Are So Afraid-Paranoid-Fearful Right Now.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
January 28, 2021

Their Guilt-based FEAR ramped up another notch today.

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats illegal actions against one of America's most popular President's (Donald J. Trump) has them fearing for their very lives...day after day.

Today, Pelosi requested more protection against the "Enemy Within" the U.S. House.

Source: www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 28, 2021

Their Guilt-based FEAR ramped up another notch today.

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats illegal actions against one of America's most popular President's (Donald J. Trump) has them fearing for their very lives...day after day.

Today, Pelosi requested more protection against the "Enemy Within" the U.S. House.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Don't worry, Rudy & Co and the Kraken will save him.

Soon! Boom! Yuge!

You still here?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Seems like to me AOC is skating very close to slander:
www.yahoo.com...

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday that she was willing to work with Republicans to investigate the stock trading app Robinhood, but not Sen. Ted Cruz, who she accused of attempted murder for his role in encouraging the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In response to the congresswoman’s comments, Cruz said, via the Hill pool, "You know, there's a lot of partisan anger and rage on the Democratic side. It's, it's not healthy for our country, it's certainly not conducive of healing or unity, but everyone has to decide how they want to interact with others." After Cruz’s criticism, Ocasio-Cortez responded with a sarcastic tweet, “‘We need healing + unity, but I will not take any responsibility for my actions, nor will I acknowledge the contributions my lies made to the violence or the harm that it caused, nor do I believe anyone should be held accountable. But if you’re mad at that you’re divisive.’ - GOP.”

edit on 28-1-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Can you rephrase that in a way which addresses the post you're replying to?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Did AOC or PELOSI attend the funeral of the Capitol police officer? If not, it proves their outrage is FAKE.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here's another congresswoman flirting with slander and going to be moving her office:
www.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In the latest sign of rising tensions within the U.S. Congress, a Democratic congresswoman said on Friday she plans to relocate her Capitol Hill office for safety reasons after being "berated" by an outspoken conservative Republican congresswoman. Democrat Cori Bush, an ordained pastor from Missouri, described confrontations with Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, whose office is located near Bush's in one of the three large House of Representatives office buildings. Both are first-term House members who took office this month.

And here's what I take as slander:

Bush wrote on Twitter that she is moving her office after Greene "berated me in a hallway" and "came up from behind me, loud and unmasked." Public health experts have recommended masks to help curb the spread of COVID-19. "What I cannot do is continue to look over my shoulder wondering if a white supremacist in Congress by the name of Marjorie Taylor Greene or anyone else -- because there are others -- that they are doing something or conspiring against us," Bush told MSNBC

edit on 30-1-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Additional update - July 20, 2021

General Flynn's former tormentor, Judge Emmet Sullivan, says he was living in fear 24/7, after a man left a threatening voicemail for him. The man who left the voicemail was sentenced to 18 months in prison yesterday.

Story: www.cnn.com...

More evidence that GUILTY CONSCIENCEs are making people like Sullivan, Pelosi, Biden, etc., extra "jumpy" and fearful.

Their personalities and actions are the exact opposite of those displayed by the brave men and women who made America the greatest nation on Earth.

edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join