It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILT Could be Why Democrat Leaders Are So Afraid-Paranoid-Fearful Right Now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sunday, January 10, 2021

Democrats supposedly won the HOUSE, SENATE, and WHITE HOUSE, in the recent November national election. But instead of planning ahead, they are spending much of their time exhibiting FEAR, and taking actions based on FEAR.

America would have never become a great nation, if our population, soldiers, and leaders, let FEAR control them!

Yet here we are, opening 2021 with President-elect JOE BIDEN making Secret Service personnel changes, due to FEAR that some may turn on him, for the benefit of the country.

Joe Biden is expected to receive Secret Service protection with a new team that is more familiar to him, and replacing some agents, amid concerns that they may be politically allied with former President Donald J. Trump.
More at: www.theguardian.com...

And, we have Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi FEARING that President Trump may start WWIII before leaving office next week. She went so far as to ask the Military's top General to ignore any military attack orders from his boss, President Donald Trump. (That would be Insubordination).

Story: nypost.com...

Tonight, Democrat leaders FEAR masses of Americans will turn on them, when they gather at the U.S. Capitol for Joe Biden's swearing-in ceremony on January 20th. FEAR-FILLED Democrats have called in over 6,200 heavily-armed National Guard troops, in addition to over 1,000 Federal and Local law enforcement personnel.

Story: www.military.com...

We also have Liberal Democrat-owned social media platforms and Mainstream Media Outlets (Twitter/Facebook/Google/Apple) suspending accounts owned by Conservative America-loving Patriots, or calling for them to be silenced. Even Donald Trump, President of the United States of America has been totally banned from several platforms.

Big Tech's CCP-style Oppression: foreignpolicy.com...
Host of Platforms Ban Trump: www.axios.com...
News Media Wants to Silence Conservatives: www.foxnews.com...

Could all of this FEAR be rooted in how horribly Democrats at the National, State, and Local levels have treated President Trump and his +80 million supporters/followers/admirers, since November 8, 2016???

America was not founded, and made great, by "wimps". That's not who we are.

These "precautions" go lightyears beyond what any reasonable, guilt-free party leadership would enact, don't you think?

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The icing on the cake would be if no one at all showed up for the inauguration!

All the woke-folk Biadan supporters are skeered to death of the woo-hoo-froo, and and everyone else is so thoroughly disgusted they don't give a rat's ass!

10,000 warriors in full armor standing around playing rock, paper, scissors.

edit on 1/10/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That is certainly what we are seeing, total fear.

They want to paint it in advance with a broad brush that it's all sedition and insurrection by Trump when it actually applies to everything they are doing against Trump and America.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Fear of being exposed as the perpetrators of the fraudulent election.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

It's been clear to me that this has to be the case. They are acting irrationally. I mean, plotting to impeach or Amendment 25 the man with less than two weeks before inauguration? That is not normal behavior!

They are clearly scared beyond their senses of something. I've been saying this for days now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
error
edit on 1/10/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: error

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The icing on the cake would be if no one at all showed up for the inauguration!

All the woke-folk Biadan supporters are skeered to death of the woo-hoo-froo, and and everyone else is so thoroughly disgusted they don't give a rat's ass!

10,000 warriors in full armor standing around playing rock, paper, scissors.

They are going to use this as an excuse to have some sort of "virtual inauguration" in Biden's basement anyway.... the excuse will be Covid safety and the threat of violence.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

They are clearly scared beyond their senses of something.

The laptops!!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
They are so afraid they are systematically trying their hardest to silence us and your President.. In all my years have I never seen so much censorship as I have in the last year . The fact how hard they are trying to impeach the President with only 10 days left in his presidency is just showing how afraid they really are .. I think they are getting rather desperate right now. Good luck to you Americans Many of us around the world stand with you patriots

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I thought they decided it was going to be virtual anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Could the laptop be used as evidence with out a warrant to obtain them?

edit on 10/1/21 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

It's been clear to me that this has to be the case. They are acting irrationally. I mean, plotting to impeach or Amendment 25 the man with less than two weeks before inauguration? That is not normal behavior!

They are clearly scared beyond their senses of something. I've been saying this for days now.

They do appear to be overplaying their hand... it does make you wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes. Why is Nancy so determined to impeach Trump? It seems petty with him being on his way out in 12 days. Why was there such a coordinated blackout of Trump by big tech to the point that they sabotaged a competitor?

None of this seems rational imho.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh the irony.
Person who worships a draft dodger aka. captain Bonespurs is calling others fearful and whimps.

A gift that keeps on giving

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure stealing an election has serious consequences...

They all should be VERY afraid...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: incoserv

They are clearly scared beyond their senses of something.

The laptops!!

And watch these people in the chambers...17 seconds in. They are gathering evidence and taking photos of documents.

edit on 1/10/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You added zero to the thread.... congrats👍

Desperation is what the mind comes to when in a lose-lose scenario..... if only liberals had a conscience or conscious lol

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Y’all like double standards.... so I used a double meaning of the same word spelled differently
edit on 10-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Pelosi has gone off the deep end. He is not going to start a nuclear war, he would lose everything he has accumulated if it was bombed. Pelosi talks about getting him taken out of her position, I think they should remove her from her position, she is a paranoid conspiracy theorist. She believes Americans are dumb enough to believe her lies. So does Biden, and evidently a lot of people are compromised, because they believe all of the far winged crap that is in the media and coming out of Congress. It just happens that the Democrats and their media are the ones spreading so many rumors and misconceptions these days, the whole country is going bonkers.

Just because a lot of people believe a lie, it does not make it the truth.

Consensus of the times is most times not truth.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
If anyone is worshipping, it's your style of treating Trump like satan.

I hear you constantly talk about worship, but I've only seen effigies that the left proceed to burn or decapitate.

Who's worshipping who?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Those commentators were hilarious. A few Aunt Sallys and Uncle Dave's were meandering around and just looking about. There wasn't any vandalism, spray painting, nor destruction of the chambers going on. They actually seemed rather in awe of being there, but the reporters were talking as if all kinds of violence and mayhem were being perpetrated on "those hallowed chambers".

The commentators words did not match what we were looking at.

But, thankfully, there was a cameraman panning around and getting the video in all that "mayhem".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join