It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Violater1

Maybe she should of listened to police instructions and obeyed the law.

She might still be alive.

The law was right there next to her before she was shot.
Typical response from someone in denial, or that has NOT reviewed the video.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
More about this is unravelling....

Army investigates psyops officer for role in Washington on day of Capitol riot

Rainey, 30, is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, according to Maj Daniel Lessard, a spokesman for 1st Special Forces Command. Known as Psyops, the group uses information and misinformation to shape the emotions, decision-making and actions of American adversaries.

If you're looking for the source of misinformation in this matter, look no further...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I saw the video.

The cops were persuaded to leave, left because they didn't want to be harmed/die or left because backup was coming.

The rioters then started breaking down the barricade door and windows. I can only imagine the officer inside was yelling at them to not come into the secured area. She came in and was shot.

I don't want the cops shooting people either. But when you riot and destroy government property. Well, what happens to you is on you.

Oh and here's something to watc.

edit on 11-1-2021 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: djz3ro

Why?

Well, for a start she isn't being demonized. Secondly this isn't because she was a supporter of President Reject Trump, this is because she was one of the rioters who stormed the Capitol Building.

Finally, "when a cop shoots a crazed convicted felon, they burn cities down in protest."?

Remind me which American cities have been "burned down"? I mean I'm aware that there were some fires in some of the protests that turned into riots but I'm fairly sure the news of an American city burning down would make it around the world.

Such sensationalist language only belongs in the pages of the MSM and even then I don't agree with it.

Modern cities don't burn all the way to the ground unless you douse them in Napalm. But in Portland Oregon we had A LOT of buildings burn down this year.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Sixth, the window. It doesn't really matter if the window of the Senate was held in place with scotch tape. The window was a barrier, a plane separating the outside space from the inside space. People talk about guards/LEO's opening doors and stepping aside, well, Ashli Babbit didn't enter through a door. I don't let people enter my house any way other than a door. If someone comes crawling through my window bad things are going to happen to them, Ashli Babbit or otherwise!

It's a good point to consider.

The officer inside wouldn't know if she was armed or not. We know that after the fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This video shows at 34:35 Ms Babbitt for the first time.
[

This is the first time I have viewed this scene.
It breaks my heart to see the rest of the video. It appears that she is quite aware of what she is doing.
May she rest in peace.
The first fallen of this very sad situation.

edit on V242021Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jan 2021 17:24:50 -06001 by Violater1 because: liuty

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thursday, April 29, 2021

BABBITT FAMILY TO SUE CAPITOL POLICE, and the MURDERER-OFFICER, for at least $10 Million.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

I'm glad the Babbitt family understands how horribly wrong it was for Ashli to be murdered for trespassing, while protesting.

And I hope President Biden will order his DOJ to stop murdering taxpayers who don't agree with the actions of the government WE OWN!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There were 2 police behind her. They don't even try to stop her yet one on the inside shoots her? Like so much else that day I think this was a pre-planned event to control the narrative and demonize Trumps supporters.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Her tweet is interesting : "Nothing can stop us. They can try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours. Dark to Light."

That suggests the crowd knew it was planning to raid the Capital PRIOR to Trump giving his speech. No wonder her account got suspended!

Can't have people seeing evidence that the raid was in place before the day began.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

When Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used "excessive force" to kill George Floyd, Chauvin was indicted and found guilty in court.

On the other hand, Ashli Babbitt's family can't even find out which Capitol Police Officer murdered their daughter in cold blood at the Jan 6th 2021 Capitol protest.

As of today, they have a multi-faceted lawsuit filed, in order to learn the officer's name, and $10 million for the "excessive force" murder of Ashli.

Babbitt Family Sues Capitol Police: www.foxnews.com...

The Floyd family received $25 million in punitive damages from the city of Minneapolis. The Babbitt family easily deserves $10 million from the U.S. Capitol police department.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join