It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I really hope there is one honest person left in the FBI.
And if there is, they need to explain why this video
shows police opening the door, standing to the left
and right in the hallway and letting folks walk right in.
Making small talk with the protesters!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There was no assassination.

Violence was used by some provocateurs within the protesters against some of the police to gain entry past some exterior barriers.

At that point the crowd en masse is complicit in
violent crime against law enforcement. I was unable to see footage of anyone protecting the cops from those unruly perpetrators.

Im certain that attack was reported and caused a legitimate escalation of force to be used and shortly thereafter tear gas canisters were fired into the crowd. Consider that the rattlesnake's rattle...

I also saw footage of exterior doors being broken into with simple bludgeon tools, poles or timbers of wood.

Somewhere nearby explosive devices are found.

Somewhere amidst the chaos one officer is beaten nearly to death by a possible infiltrator of the crowd.

There are confederate flags being waved around by a few within the crowd.

Vandalism by smashing windows is an intimidating
show of force and a mild form of violence displayed by some amongst the many dozen intruders to the capitol building.

Cops are people too.

Locked and barricaded doors are a clear effort made to protect someone or something. Breaking through that barricade is further violence and still nobody could control their zealotry or overcome the irrational mob.

One piece of glass is now missing and another is soon to follow making two points of entry possible. The first entry is breached by a member of the protest and they are shot, ceasing all further progress into secured areas.

The rattlesnake' s bite.

An extremist person amongst portionally violent crowd was subdued.

I personally think she died a terrorist.

And she didn't have to. The protest lost integrity as soon as any of the crowd became physically violent with sworn officers.

Even a Democrat would deserve the same bullet.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What does the FBI have to do with the capitol police?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The FBI is investigating this as a possible inside job.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt,

If you want to have an honest discussion of this event, then you're going to have to start by giving it an honest description.

It's not an assassination because it wasn't a targeted killing. As far as the person who pulled the trigger is concerned she was just some protestor who was up in his face. She was told to back off but didn't. She wasn't shot because of who she was or what cause she supported. She was shot because she advanced on an armed person in a sensitive government building.

She's have been shot regardless of who she was.

So, it wasn't an assassination.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The FBI is investigating this as a possible inside job.

Fair enough.
I agree that an investigation is called for. But perhaps I misinterpreted your intent.

I really hope there is one honest person left in the FBI.

What exactly is your point?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

My point is that even if evidence proved this was an inside job,
depending on who is in charge the FBI might hide that information
from the public.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: LordAhriman

I don't disagree with that. But I also don't think she posed any threat.

Yeah but its hard to judge that from the other side. The officer prob was thinking 'these guys are not standing down to the sight of my gun drawn at them' and thinking he's gonna shoot the next person that comes through that door; Not necessarily because that one person is a threat to his life, but because if he lets that one person in, he would have to let everyone storm through. So by shooting the first person, you quell the whole crowd. I'm not saying whats right or wrong, but its a tough decision. Who knows if the mob can cost more lives once the barrier is breached.

The guys trying to break down the doors clearly see the gun and some even yelling it out. I can't imagine Ashli did not hear those words.
edit on 10-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. the two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

Maybe... don't violently break into a federal building.

The irony is that if she were BLM, or a Clinton supporter, people here would be baying for her blood and saying that she deserved it because she was a rioter breaking into a government building.

Regardless of her politics, she was part of an angry mob that was forcing its way into the heart of government where many importantinfluentialrich people were. Under these circumstances it's amazing that only one person was killed in this particular incident.

I wouldn't have been at all surprised if one of the security people had emptied an entire magazine into the crowd and killed half a dozen people.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I can't imagine Ashli did not hear those words. ext

So, it's her own damned fault.
She should have yielded, right or wrong.

Right? Isn't that the way it works?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I mean it was loud in there, who knows.. maybe her mind was somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Seems you may have caught my drift.

She had no business being where she was. She confronted armed authorities. She paid the price. Others have done the same.

edit on 1/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Was not necessary to shoot to kill. Also it was interesting to see the trooper point is gun in the shooters direction!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Assassination?

Really?

Try legitimate use of force by an authorized official protecting the nations capitol in the event of a riot instead.

Only surprise is more didn't get shot.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Identified

I think Darwin Award is apropos because to be honest I'm not so sure how bright she was. After 14 years of mixed military duty she left as an E-4. Either she couldn't make rank to save her career or she had disciplinary actions.

There is also media reports that she shouted, "Go, Go" before trying to get through the window. She evidently thought her few years guarding some military gates and training with riot shields for her “civil disturbance missions" gave her super powers or a free pass to just storm into any government building she wanted.

Who was Ashli Babbitt

So a woman gets shot and killed by a cop and the first thing the left does is demonize her.

Because she was Pro-Trump.

But when a cop shoots a crazed convicted felon, they burn cities down in protest.

You people disgust me.

It’s a very good argument!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I think Darwin Award is apropos because to be honest I'm not so sure how bright she was. After 14 years of mixed military duty she left as an E-4. Either she couldn't make rank to save her career or she had disciplinary actions.

There is also media reports that she shouted, "Go, Go" before trying to get through the window. She evidently thought her few years guarding some military gates and training with riot shields for her “civil disturbance missions" gave her super powers or a free pass to just storm into any government building she wanted.

Who was Ashli Babbitt

So a woman gets shot and killed by a cop and the first thing the left does is demonize her.

But when a cop shoots a crazed convicted felon, they burn cities down in protest.

You people disgust me.

Are you really going to try to take the moral high ground after you people did everything you could to drag Breonna Taylor's name through the mud when she was shot in her own bed?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: LordAhriman

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. the two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

Maybe... don't violently break into a federal building.

The irony is that if she were BLM, or a Clinton supporter, people here would be baying for her blood and saying that she deserved it because she was a rioter breaking into a government building.

Quoted for truth. Just after it happened I was sickened to see an ATS member, who shall remain nameless, post saying that they hoped Babbit was Antifa and others accusing her of being a Lefty agitator.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

She was not an airman, she did 14 years in the Air Force but left and bought a Pool Supply company a few years back.

You're trying to get sympathy she doesn't deserve with this biased slant.

You don't mention her criminal record past either.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Who was Ashli Babbitt

You people disgust me.

It’s a very good argument!

It's not, it's disingenuous and flawed.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Propaganda killed this woman, propaganda that many here continue to recite.

I feel bad for her and her family, and for everyone else that got lost down the rabbit hole and couldn't find their way back out.

It's frustrating to see such bravery and good intentions being exploited by these power thirsty monsters.
edit on 10-1-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join